MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 1, 2016
Registering students for GED and English as a second language. I enjoyed getting to meet a lot of people from different countries. I enjoyed all the teachers. All my co-workers were very helpful. I had a wonderful supervisor. I enjoyed all prospects of my job.
Pros
Visiting with students
Cons
no benefits
Office Assistant
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COMay 3, 2016
Started at 8:00 worked until 2pm. Updated files, making presentation folders for meetings. copying papers, filing, and shredding.
Great enironment
Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan CoJuly 30, 2015
Great education, the people there are so awesome and helpful with everything. There are so many resources they will help you to find when you are in need and everyone was there to help you succeed.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Only lasts for the semester.
Great learning environment
Adult Education Instructor (Part time) (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 2, 2014
with small classes and outstanding instructional staff Morgan Community College offers the best education to students from High School to Old School.
Pros
Open minds willing to learn
Cons
Education where students dont want to work for their education.
Very fun place to work
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJune 20, 2013
My co-workers and costumers were very friendly people to work with. I learned new ways of thinking and how to be cooperative and how to work as a team, and that it is okay to ask for help when you might be doing something wrong. The hardest part of the job was learning the new material as I was teaching it. management was very easy going and laid back, and would even come in and work with us from time to time. A typical day at work would consist of who could stay more busy through out the day. Some days were long and boring with no costumers and others were packed to where we would have three or four at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun atmosphere created by everyone that worked there or came in for help.
Pros
Scheduled to fit around my school studies.
Cons
No healthcare, no benifits, no vacation.