MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employee Review

View all MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE reviews

Very fun place to work
Math Tutor (Current Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJune 20, 2013
My co-workers and costumers were very friendly people to work with. I learned new ways of thinking and how to be cooperative and how to work as a team, and that it is okay to ask for help when you might be doing something wrong. The hardest part of the job was learning the new material as I was teaching it. management was very easy going and laid back, and would even come in and work with us from time to time. A typical day at work would consist of who could stay more busy through out the day. Some days were long and boring with no costumers and others were packed to where we would have three or four at a time. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fun atmosphere created by everyone that worked there or came in for help.
Pros
Scheduled to fit around my school studies.
Cons
No healthcare, no benifits, no vacation.

Other MORGAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Very relaxed atmosphere and great place to work.
Adjunct Faculty (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COJanuary 30, 2017
Morgan Community College is a great place to work and also a great college to attend. The class sizes are small so you get the attention that you need. Everybody is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Small Community College so you feel welcomed.
Cons
Na
Fun workplace
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Morgan, COOctober 1, 2016
Registering students for GED and English as a second language. I enjoyed getting to meet a lot of people from different countries. I enjoyed all the teachers. All my co-workers were very helpful. I had a wonderful supervisor. I enjoyed all prospects of my job.
Pros
Visiting with students
Cons
no benefits