Morgan Properties Employee Reviews

Little diversity or upward mobility
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  NJApril 8, 2017
Morgan's corporate office needs to retrain their regionals on
Customer service, team building and working as a team instead a just focusing on goals or leasing contest. All of which can be met. Regional used the technique of threatening loss of employment if goals were not met.
Could visit property and only speak to property manager.
Pros
Employee discounts on units.
Cons
Micro managed no organization
Morgan Properties is a Great place to Work
Marketing Assistant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMarch 31, 2017
Marketing was always my main focus when I worked for Morgan. From the secret shops internally & externally, to the social media marketing to even planning fundraising events; this job is what increased my focus in this new industry. I switched my major to Marketing while going to Temple because of the daily tasks I was doing. I am and will continue to be a customer savvy person.
Training was fun...
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Voorhees, NJJanuary 1, 2017
I was recruited to apply here at previous job. I applied and was hired about 3 weeks later. I applied for one property, but trained at a different one. My co workers were nice and the training in King of Prussia was so much fun. I met new people there and made 2 lifelong friends. Upon coming back I was moved to a different property to fill in for a girl who was out. This is where it all went downhill. Assistant property manager was the daughter of my prop manager and pretty much did what she wanted, the property manager was a nightmare to work with and the district manager was very difficult to get along with. After the girl came bk for her position I was moved to a property much further than I could commute to and was let go because I couldn't make it to pick up my kids from that location. They move you around too much, my position was given to another person while I was at the other property "filling in" I think that was a way to get me out. I would not work for this company again nore would I live in one.
Pros
Training
Cons
No job security, pettiness, cliques, most family so you feel like an outsider.
Great Company, Great training
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  MDOctober 18, 2016
Very busy office, my co-workers were awesome
Hardest part of the job was anger residents
Most enjoyable part of the great job, satisfied resident
Fast paced & exciting environment
Marketing & Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 16, 2016
High volume traffic; phones, residents, potential prospects and company expectations. I learned to up my "multi task" game. I wouldn't say the hardest part but most frustrating part is the daily expectation of task when there is not enough office support. What I enjoyed the most about the property was the customer service aspect & helping residents and prospects.
Pros
Commission
Cons
Demands
Horrible property manager
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 7, 2016
Beautiful community and wonderful residents. Great maintenance supervisor. The Property Manager was a nightmare to work for! I was 1 of many people that had worked under her over 10 years. Residents warned me about her but I loved my job and dealt with her issues. I was let go after 14 months with no warning. However residents knew I was going to be fired! I would definitely work ther again if given the opportunity but ONLY if a NEW property manager was hired.
Pros
Work schedule
Cons
property manager
Productive, fun work place, good benefits
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJune 24, 2016
A typical day at work includes contacting prospects, scheduling tours, lease signings, scanning rent payments, and court filing. I have learned how important it is to build a relationship and a rapport with prospects to guide them into the perfect living situation that they are looking for. With the help of management and co-workers I have built a strong skill set and reputation for high gross and closing ratios. I love my job and this field and I am looking forward in growing to help communities become and maintain a high level of success.
Pros
benefits, work hours, company growth
Cons
cost of benefits, vacation time
Productive and Fun work place
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDJune 14, 2016
I come to work and lease apartments to prospects looking for a new home . I learned the process of selling a home. My management team is awesome
Pros
Free lunches
Benefits
Fun and Productive Office
Full-Time Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 8, 2016
I enjoy my work as well as my co-workers. The office I work in is friendly. The residents are sometimes challenging, but Morgan always has their employees backs.
Pros
60 minute lunch breaks
Cons
health care could be better
Morgan Properties
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAFebruary 1, 2016
Received and screened telephone calls and visitors, sorted and distributed interoffice correspondences and mail, shipping and receiving FedEx packages daily, ordering all office and coffee supplies, photocopied, faxed and scanned various documents for the Human Resources department, put together new hire packets, performed other administrative responsibilities as required.
My learning experience with Morgan Properties
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 18, 2015
I learned to become a great test taker. Morgan Properties insist that all their employees become acquainted with their rules, policies and guidelines by attending seminars, seeing videos on safety and on how to get your next renter to say "yes" by pointing out the benefits and convenience of their apartment homes and by taking "Grace Hill" tests after reviewing videos or printing out the questionnaire with hints on the appropriate answers.
Co-Workers were a pleasure to work with
Property Manager Portfolio of 500 Units (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 23, 2015
There is a lot of training and informational sessions. The corporate officers of the company are there to help. Morgan by far is the leader in this industry, they could pay more to keep the people that truly value their positions and love the job that they do
Pros
eduction
Cons
salary
nice place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDAugust 19, 2015
the are great people that live in the homes and apts. and the co-works are very nice. it had free rent at the time that I worked there
A fast paced enviroment and everyone always being aware of their job duties including teamwork and being a self motivated staff.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 24, 2015
not a good place to have a carrer
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDApril 7, 2015
management does not have any compassion for the lives of fellow employees very sad. I was treated very unfair by my supervisor this is not a place were I want to retire. I hope things change quickly because I'm seeking further employment.
fox run apartments
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bear, DEFebruary 19, 2015
FOX RUN APARTMENTS..Company does not care to spend the necessary money to repair apts and townhomes the way they should be. Its so bad that the model is no where near what the actual apts should be. Massive amount of work orders and techs are spread thin. If u like it, you will get it. Back to back emergency calls on there outdated heating and ac units. The do not care about their residents.
Pros
free gym
Cons
tons
One of the nation's leading apartment management companies
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2015
We are committed to excellence, and take pride in offering a comfortable living experience for our residents. Management teams look forward to servicing your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Family oriented company with focus on advancement.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDNovember 21, 2014
As with any company, you should express your interest in taking the next step. I feel there is a lot of room for advancement through this company with the proper guidance.
Pros
Unlimited Online Training
Cons
Commission Structure
No Advancement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 5, 2014
Morgan Properties is a secure and stable company, but they seldom promote from within. I love my current position, but would like to move up the ladder, which has been nearly impossible.
Pros
Great Company Overall
Cons
Managers are very disconnected
Taught me alot about maintenance
assistant supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pikesville,MDOctober 3, 2014
Everyday is different for the most part. Everyday you have to game plan and organize work for the day to be as productive as possible. Learned how to maintain and service everything you could see on and property. Its great and helps alot when you have a strong team with good techs because it easy to delagate responsibilities and get alot of work done. Hardest part of the job is adapting to all the different managers that come and go.the most enjoyable part of the job is displaying excellent customer service keeping the residents and supervisor happy.
Pros
consistent hrs with overtime
Cons
Short staffed creating double the work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Properties. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5