Morgan Properties Employee Reviews in United States

Fun and Productive Office
Full-Time Leasing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDMay 8, 2016
I enjoy my work as well as my co-workers. The office I work in is friendly. The residents are sometimes challenging, but Morgan always has their employees backs.
Pros
60 minute lunch breaks
Cons
health care could be better
My learning experience with Morgan Properties
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PADecember 18, 2015
I learned to become a great test taker. Morgan Properties insist that all their employees become acquainted with their rules, policies and guidelines by attending seminars, seeing videos on safety and on how to get your next renter to say "yes" by pointing out the benefits and convenience of their apartment homes and by taking "Grace Hill" tests after reviewing videos or printing out the questionnaire with hints on the appropriate answers.
Co-Workers were a pleasure to work with
Property Manager Portfolio of 500 Units (Former Employee) –  New JerseyNovember 23, 2015
There is a lot of training and informational sessions. The corporate officers of the company are there to help. Morgan by far is the leader in this industry, they could pay more to keep the people that truly value their positions and love the job that they do
Pros
eduction
Cons
salary
nice place
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Glen Burnie, MDAugust 19, 2015
the are great people that live in the homes and apts. and the co-works are very nice. it had free rent at the time that I worked there
A fast paced enviroment and everyone always being aware of their job duties including teamwork and being a self motivated staff.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 24, 2015
not a good place to have a carrer
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDApril 7, 2015
management does not have any compassion for the lives of fellow employees very sad. I was treated very unfair by my supervisor this is not a place were I want to retire. I hope things change quickly because I'm seeking further employment.
fox run apartments
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Bear, DEFebruary 19, 2015
FOX RUN APARTMENTS..Company does not care to spend the necessary money to repair apts and townhomes the way they should be. Its so bad that the model is no where near what the actual apts should be. Massive amount of work orders and techs are spread thin. If u like it, you will get it. Back to back emergency calls on there outdated heating and ac units. The do not care about their residents.
Pros
free gym
Cons
tons
One of the nation's leading apartment management companies
Leasing Consultant/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2015
We are committed to excellence, and take pride in offering a comfortable living experience for our residents. Management teams look forward to servicing your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Family oriented company with focus on advancement.
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Laurel, MDNovember 21, 2014
As with any company, you should express your interest in taking the next step. I feel there is a lot of room for advancement through this company with the proper guidance.
Pros
unlimited online training
Cons
commission structure
No Advancement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  NJNovember 5, 2014
Morgan Properties is a secure and stable company, but they seldom promote from within. I love my current position, but would like to move up the ladder, which has been nearly impossible.
Pros
great company overall
Cons
managers are very disconnected

Want to know more about Morgan Properties?

Ask a question
Taught me alot about maintenance
assistant supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pikesville,MDOctober 3, 2014
Everyday is different for the most part. Everyday you have to game plan and organize work for the day to be as productive as possible. Learned how to maintain and service everything you could see on and property. Its great and helps alot when you have a strong team with good techs because it easy to delagate responsibilities and get alot of work done. Hardest part of the job is adapting to all the different managers that come and go.the most enjoyable part of the job is displaying excellent customer service keeping the residents and supervisor happy.
Pros
consistent hrs with overtime
Cons
short staffed creating double the work
na
Make Ready Tech (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJJuly 22, 2014
Excellent experience. I learned a lot About property maintenance.
Enjoyed working at Morgan Properties
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, NJApril 3, 2014
Morgan Properties was a great experience however at that time it seemed as though the company was restructuring which did not help the properties.
let go with no reason
maintnece supervisor (Former Employee) –  summit pointe scranton paMarch 11, 2014
was supposed to start job on march 3rd, called on feb 26th told I needed to start the next day. first day was spent learning computer system second day property manager called off sick. on march 3rd he told me that march 7th was his last day and I would be doing both maintnece supervisor as well as propert manager job the following week. was never given rest of training being told I would receive it all in king of Prussia the following week. I took 2 hours on Friday to go to a cardiologist apt, 1 hour of which was during my lunch break and when I came back I found out that the hr super from the main office was there and was peeved I wasn't there when she showed up,even though I cleared it with the property manager the previous week. I truly feel when she asked me why I was at the cardiologist that was why I was told my services were no longer needed
Pros
good coffee
Cons
lack of training jealous employess feeling looked over.
Very stressful for maintenance technicians
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Laurel, MDMarch 2, 2014
I have been working at Morgan Properties for a year and a half now and it has been very frustrating. Some of the management are incompetent. The raises are almost non existent. We are expected to work like slaves and even when on call they complain that there is too much over time being consumed. Many of the buildings are very old and decrepit. So wish me good luck finding a new career here at indeed.com
Pros
i lived on the property so no commute, a small apartment discount....20%!
Cons
30 minute lunch break, very expensive healthcare, management. police live rent free but we only get 20% off
Realitivly a Good Place to Work
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  New Castle Del.January 27, 2014
A Typical day at work consist of working on work orders , managing the crew, ordering supplies and checking inventory, preparing make readies, checking and changing production schedule, working with subcontractors and venders. I have learned a lot more about multi family housing . My co workers are a good bunch of people. Is the snow removal after 3 straight storms. Pleasing all the residents and having them thank you for a job well done .
great job
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 25, 2013
excellent job but no opportunity for advancement locally
great learning property
to much work not enough work supplies
maintenance (Former Employee) –  Montgomery coSeptember 11, 2013
This place is horrible to work for, I work there for many years just to get experience. The only way of getting advancement is kissing up to regional manager.
They offer low pay
Raises are yearly at 3% or less, less is more like it
Supervisors rarely work,they also give poor excuse for not ordering supplies. The truth is the managers and supervisors get a bonus for saving money so you have to suffer
Management positions for minorities is rare
Turn over is high
So if you need a job this will work until you find a real job.keep looking while working there the grass is greener on the other side
Pros
good people
Cons
managers are hostile to work for
Property Management Accountant
Regional Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJuly 1, 2013
Worked with site to fix problems. wonderful work enviromment with very likeable co-workers. Management was more micro-managing.
I like working with my fellow accountants and traveling to the field
i
victim (Former Employee) –  noneyaJanuary 6, 2013
Wouldn't live or work here
IM.actually a tenant.
Wanna know more tweet me.
Ancient nonworking appliances
Amenities that DONT exist
illegal entry
Read handbook from state
they break every rule
No work orders
Our maintenance tries they are spread thin. At times, they aren't apprised of a repair! I DONT blame them.
After many years, apt was found vandalizes at different times. Others valuables missing.
U complain...u get eviction notice

DONT rent from a county w no tenant Landlord ESP if renting from them
i have experience in mgmt fyi.
We have had good managers they DONT stay long.
I have been slandered, physically pushed, and abused

If lucky a tenant moves out. Too bad it was a nice community at one time

There are complaints abt Morgan all over the country.

Maybe are some decent Apts. Haven't found any on line.

Beware
If u work here good luck.

Crime rampant. Biggest criminal is mgmt disregard for law. Unfortunately my county enforces nothing.
Pros
fres cofee and cookies if u dare to visit office and be abused
Cons
all good employees treated badly. spread thin

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Properties. Our community is ready to answer.