Morgan Services

Morgan Services Employee Reviews

Friendly amospher and a management are nice
Data Entry/Administration Assistant (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: no one bothers you as long you do your job.
Cons: too hot
Great place to work, coworkers are nice and friendly. Management are nice, understanding and is a great place to work.
there is always work to do
Laborer (Former Employee), Meridian, MSJuly 28, 2014
happy go lucky ready to help never a dull moment. long work days
No Comment
Maintenance Mechanic II (Current Employee), Toledo, OHMay 20, 2014
This is a good job but lacks challenges, and no room for advancement.
Small linen company with limited upward mobility.
Outside Sales Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2014
Pros: getting to meet all kinds of new people.
Cons: no sales support, commission structure horrible
It is a very competitive industry where I am selling the exact same product our competitors have for 30% than they do. I have had great success doing this, however I am not properly compensated and get no sales support whatsoever.
Positive environment
Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Boston, MAFebruary 5, 2014
Pleasant environment, friendly staff, knowledgeable management
Flat Work (Current Employee), Toledo, OHMarch 11, 2013
Pros: enjoyable and rewarding job
Cons: part-time
I work at a linen factory we clean and dry linens from multiple different companies then we run them through the irons and package them and send them out. I work with many hardworking individuals that make the job easier.
enjoyable group to work with
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Londonderry,NH.November 16, 2012
Each day was different from the next. I found out that even if you had a good relationship with your customers there is always room for improvement. Each time anew manager or owner took over you had to start that relationship all over. Always giving your best so that manager or owner could depend on you and your company to fill there needs. The hardest part of my job was training new employees.
You need alot of patience.
Progressive workplace that recognizes talent and skill
Credit Clerk (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 30, 2012
Pros: modern, well-equipped office. up-to-date technology.
Cons: limited benefits, personal time restricted.
Morgan Services was a very nice place to work. Communication was good as compared to most businesses. I advanced from switchboard operator when I started to being in charge of credit and collections when I relocated. We transitioned from manual accounting to computerized account while I was there. We did it in half the scheduled so the office manager took all of use to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Everyone was always busy in the office; there wasn't a lot of time to waste if you wanted to get your work done and be a valued employee. We did have a dinner club to which everyone made a weekly contribution and the money was used to pay for dinner out at a nice restaurant once a month. It was a good morale builder and helped to develop personal connections. My personal satisfaction and achievement came from seeing our branch of Morgan Service reach Top Ten in collections within the company the first three months I was doing credit and collections. I would gladly work for Morgan Services again if they were in the area where I live. Unfortunately, right now, they are not.
it pays the bills
Maintenance and grounds crew (Current Employee), Victor, NYMay 26, 2012
Pros: i get to travel
Cons: money
its pays the bills, and the benefits are pretty good. I get to work outside and travel all over new york and out of state

Morgan Services Salaries