Morgan Services Employee Reviews

Hard work--too physically demanding.
Materials Handler (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 26, 2017
This work centers ob commercial laundry and the customers depend on clean linen and uniforms. Most customers are medical organizations such as hospitals, clinics, etc. This company cleans the laundry on a daily basis. However, the work is extremely hard, physical labor and the environment is inside a heated building. I could not work there again under those circumstances.
Hard work for not a lot of money.
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 12, 2017
Young man's game. Its been a long time since I was there. The job kept me in shape but it did not pay much for as hard as you had to work. I enjoyed my bosses but I don't think any of them are still there. Overall I think the company treated its employees well.
Great company
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHApril 17, 2017
I worked for them for several years. I learned a lot there. My boss was a great person. Still in touch with him. The company is friendly and has a good atmosphere for growth
outside sales
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 5, 2017
Overall there is no direction for members of the sales staff. The focus is on everything except helping the sales team.

This was a great learning opportunity and great professional development.
Accounts Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 24, 2017
This company needs an overhaul of it's management. Oftentimes companies go through periods when the employees are too concerned with keeping an appearance of doing the right thing rather than doing the right thing. The culture is heavily hispanic, which is not a healthy environment when you are pressured to keep your job by not revealing the business that goes on in the office to upper level management. When you are the minority, even with seniority you feel threatened.
Pros
weekends off
Cons
poor management/supervisors
service rep
Service Rep (Former Employee) –  wood daleFebruary 22, 2017
fast paced job, route management on a daily basis, taking care of customer needs, able to expand route by increasing route revenue and add on sales helped grow the route.
Productive and well organized place to work
Maintenance/Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 15, 2017
As a maintenance mechanic I was in charge of keeping the machines in excellent working condition. I was also able to fix repair and maintain the machines by doing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting.
Not a good place to work
Customer Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHDecember 18, 2016
Management does not help you with issues; Finds ways to try and fire people from the company; Not work/ family friendly or understanding for employees
Pros
Nothing good
Morgan Servics is a great company
Front Desk/Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  4301 S Morgan Chicago,IL 60609July 22, 2015
My day starts out very busy. I enjoy working with the public and answer there questions. I have learned a lot in the 4 yrs I have been there. There are 4 people in my office and am the only one that is crossed trained on everyone's job. My co-workers in my office we all work great together but we can not ever seem to keep an Admin Manager I have had 3 Manager in the 4 yrs I've been there. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the other departments and the most enjoyable is when I learn new things.
Pros
Free lunches and benefits
Cons
N/a
Laundry Area
Laundry Attendant (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OHAugust 6, 2014
Standing up 8 hours,being detail paying close attention,friendly co-workers,knowing I worked hard

Want to know more about Morgan Services?

Ask a question
Friendly amospher and a management are nice
Data Entry/Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 5, 2014
Great place to work, coworkers are nice and friendly. Management are nice, understanding and is a great place to work.
Pros
No one bothers you as long you do your job.
Cons
Too hot
there is always work to do
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 28, 2014
happy go lucky ready to help never a dull moment. long work days
No Comment
Maintenance Mechanic II (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 20, 2014
This is a good job but lacks challenges, and no room for advancement.
Small linen company with limited upward mobility.
Outside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2014
It is a very competitive industry where I am selling the exact same product our competitors have for 30% than they do. I have had great success doing this, however I am not properly compensated and get no sales support whatsoever.
Pros
Getting to meet all kinds of new people.
Cons
No sales support, commission structure horrible
Positive environment
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 5, 2014
Pleasant environment, friendly staff, knowledgeable management
Flat Work (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 11, 2013
I work at a linen factory we clean and dry linens from multiple different companies then we run them through the irons and package them and send them out. I work with many hardworking individuals that make the job easier.
Pros
enjoyable and rewarding job
Cons
part-time
enjoyable group to work with
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Londonderry,NH.November 16, 2012
Each day was different from the next. I found out that even if you had a good relationship with your customers there is always room for improvement. Each time anew manager or owner took over you had to start that relationship all over. Always giving your best so that manager or owner could depend on you and your company to fill there needs. The hardest part of my job was training new employees.
You need alot of patience.
Progressive workplace that recognizes talent and skill
Credit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 30, 2012
Morgan Services was a very nice place to work. Communication was good as compared to most businesses. I advanced from switchboard operator when I started to being in charge of credit and collections when I relocated. We transitioned from manual accounting to computerized account while I was there. We did it in half the scheduled so the office manager took all of use to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Everyone was always busy in the office; there wasn't a lot of time to waste if you wanted to get your work done and be a valued employee. We did have a dinner club to which everyone made a weekly contribution and the money was used to pay for dinner out at a nice restaurant once a month. It was a good morale builder and helped to develop personal connections. My personal satisfaction and achievement came from seeing our branch of Morgan Service reach Top Ten in collections within the company the first three months I was doing credit and collections. I would gladly work for Morgan Services again if they were in the area where I live. Unfortunately, right now, they are not.
Pros
modern, well-equipped office. up-to-date technology.
Cons
limited benefits, personal time restricted.
it pays the bills
Maintenance and grounds crew (Current Employee) –  Victor, NYMay 26, 2012
its pays the bills, and the benefits are pretty good. I get to work outside and travel all over new york and out of state
Pros
i get to travel
Cons
money