Morgan Services Employee Reviews

Morgan Servics is a great company
Front Desk/Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  4301 S Morgan Chicago,IL 60609July 22, 2015
My day starts out very busy. I enjoy working with the public and answer there questions. I have learned a lot in the 4 yrs I have been there. There are 4 people in my office and am the only one that is crossed trained on everyone's job. My co-workers in my office we all work great together but we can not ever seem to keep an Admin Manager I have had 3 Manager in the 4 yrs I've been there. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the other departments and the most enjoyable is when I learn new things.
Pros
Free lunches and benefits
Cons
N/A
Progressive workplace that recognizes talent and skill
Credit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 30, 2012
Morgan Services was a very nice place to work. Communication was good as compared to most businesses. I advanced from switchboard operator when I started to being in charge of credit and collections when I relocated. We transitioned from manual accounting to computerized account while I was there. We did it in half the scheduled so the office manager took all of use to dinner at a very nice restaurant. Everyone was always busy in the office; there wasn't a lot of time to waste if you wanted to get your work done and be a valued employee. We did have a dinner club to which everyone made a weekly contribution and the money was used to pay for dinner out at a nice restaurant once a month. It was a good morale builder and helped to develop personal connections. My personal satisfaction and achievement came from seeing our branch of Morgan Service reach Top Ten in collections within the company the first three months I was doing credit and collections. I would gladly work for Morgan Services again if they were in the area where I live. Unfortunately, right now, they are not.
Pros
modern, well-equipped office. up-to-date technology.
Cons
limited benefits, personal time restricted.
it pays the bills
Maintenance and grounds crew (Current Employee) –  Victor, NYMay 26, 2012
its pays the bills, and the benefits are pretty good. I get to work outside and travel all over new york and out of state
Pros
i get to travel
Cons
money
Small linen company with limited upward mobility.
Outside Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 6, 2014
It is a very competitive industry where I am selling the exact same product our competitors have for 30% than they do. I have had great success doing this, however I am not properly compensated and get no sales support whatsoever.
Pros
getting to meet all kinds of new people.
Cons
no sales support, commission structure horrible
enjoyable group to work with
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Londonderry,NH.November 16, 2012
Each day was different from the next. I found out that even if you had a good relationship with your customers there is always room for improvement. Each time anew manager or owner took over you had to start that relationship all over. Always giving your best so that manager or owner could depend on you and your company to fill there needs. The hardest part of my job was training new employees.
You need alot of patience.
Friendly amospher and a management are nice
Data Entry/Administration Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 5, 2014
Great place to work, coworkers are nice and friendly. Management are nice, understanding and is a great place to work.
Pros
no one bothers you as long you do your job.
Cons
too hot
No Comment
Maintenance Mechanic II (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMay 20, 2014
This is a good job but lacks challenges, and no room for advancement.
Positive environment
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 5, 2014
Pleasant environment, friendly staff, knowledgeable management
Flat Work (Current Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 11, 2013
I work at a linen factory we clean and dry linens from multiple different companies then we run them through the irons and package them and send them out. I work with many hardworking individuals that make the job easier.
Pros
enjoyable and rewarding job
Cons
part-time
there is always work to do
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Meridian, MSJuly 28, 2014
happy go lucky ready to help never a dull moment. long work days