Morgan Stanley Wealth Management

Morgan Stanley Wealth Management Employee Reviews

Financial Industry Operations and Administration
Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Newport Beach,CAMay 27, 2015
Great work environment, High Level Executives and Ultra- High Net Worth clients.Truly appreciated the mentorship I received from my employers
NATIONAL NEW ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST (Current Employee), Columbus, OhioMay 21, 2015
Professional work environment, a typical work day is extremely productive. Good company, nice people, good benefits, great volunteer programs and gives back to the community.
Excellent firm to work for. Great experience and training, they create a challenging and dynamic working environment
Performance Measurement Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 10, 2015
A typical work day is from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, in a fast pace and friendly work environment. Management is very responsive and hands-on. Co-workers are friendly and we all get along in a team spirit environment. The hardest part of the job is meeting deadlines which are usually expected so becomes a part of you. The most enjoyable part is the flexible work style where we get to work one day in a week from home and the work gets done.
Good Company
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Houston, TXMarch 14, 2015
Good company but the industry is in constant flux because of 2008. It is difficult to stay on the right side of the company and the law. It is not like I've heard it use to be just 10 years ago.
I enjoyed working at Morgan Stanley
Senior Registered Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2015
My co-workers were friendly and my Team members were great. the hardest part of the job was being "just a CSA". They really don't appreciate CSAs with extensive knowledge. Seems like they tend to group us all together as "the help".
Low morale, lack of management and communication
Operations Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: maternity leave is 4 months
Cons: overworked at a low salary
In short, true definition of Corporate Slavery. Because of mergers and joint ventures, there is plenty of favoritism and bias.
Great company
Client Service Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCDecember 16, 2014
MS is a great company to work for. The management is really supportive. THey are also very understading of women leaving for maternity leave.
Excellent Support and Education in a tough Industry
Financial Advisor Associate (Current Employee), Melville, NYDecember 4, 2014
Pros: excellent support, friendly environment, amazing learning experience
Cons: entrepreneurial jobs can be difficult because you are responsible to bring all your own clients in
Morgan Stanley has an excellent program for training new and upcoming financial advisors, however the industry at this time is very hard to enter into if a prior career and network has not already been established. The support that Morgan Stanley offers is impeccable and I highly recommend them if looking to enter into the Financial Advising industry.
Morgan Stanley Internship
Internship (Former Employee), South Burlington, VTDecember 1, 2014
Assisted a team of Financial Advisors who invest for various foundations, companies and individuals. During this time I acquired valuable professional experience where I developed several important business skills such as, client contact management, customer service, organizational and time management. I also gained the ability to learn and complete new tasks with accuracy while assisting with financial projects, conducting investment research, and writing plan reviews.
An overall good stepping stone for getting your foot in the world of finance
Operations (Current Employee), South Jordan, UTNovember 25, 2014
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: management does not hold anyone accountable and does not lead by example
An overall good stepping stone for getting your foot in the world of finance. But jobs in Utah usually come with little to no advancement.
Great Experience for Internship
Financial Planning Intern (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJNovember 12, 2014
The job was a fantastic learning experience. Tedious work, but needs to be to progress. Great bosses.
Building from the ground up.
Financial Advisor (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LANovember 11, 2014
Pros: great brand
Cons: extreme time constraints
My experience with Morgan Stanley was good overall. This position requires gut wrenching work in the beggining to build and very little time to produce results. There are many ways to go about building a career as an advisor, Morgan Stanley is good place to do so.
Productive and fun working place
Summer Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 19, 2014
I has an exceptional experience working for Morgan Stanley. I learned so much about retirement planning and the financial industry as a whole. The most important things I learned was how to stay organized and manage clients.
Great company, but is a hard place to start fresh out of college
Financial Advisor (Former Employee), Portland, ORSeptember 2, 2014
Great company filled with great people, but due to a higher account minimum makes it difficult to find prospects and open accounts if you're younger and don't have a wealthy network.
Branch Operations Manager
Executive Director (Current Employee), Providence, RI and Los Angeles, CAAugust 26, 2014
Great learning experience and high level of exposure to all aspects of the business. Invaluable.
Corporate office with relaxed feel
Client Service Associate (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2014
This was my first position in such a corporate environment, but everyone was so nice it didn't feel like a boring corporate job. I was challenged on a daily basis by the work that I did, which I enjoyed.
Great Company
VIP Event Manager - National Recruiting (Current Employee), Purchase, NYJuly 31, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: its a bank - sometimes it feels like only the bottom line matters.
Morgan Stanley is a wonderful place to work. The people are nice, serious and caring. The work is challenging and exciting.
Good
Certified Financial Planner(TM) (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good
Cons: good
I am a financial planner. I work hard to teach our clients about financial planning
Large company decent benefits, decent compensation.
Wealth Advisory Associate (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 12, 2014
Large company good training program for the FA role in the beginning, after production begins very limited support.
Fast- paced, demanding high technology environment
Client Service Associate (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJune 9, 2014
Responsibilities required extensive interpersonal and organizational skills while working with a number of client relationship managers in a fast-paced, client-service oriented professional environment in a highly competitive financial services organization.

My co-workers and management team were very professional but caring and I enjoyed working with them very much.

1 2 3