Morgan Stanley Employee Review

View all Morgan Stanley reviews

Merger with a new company
Cashier/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 22, 2013
A typical day at work with balancing accounts with strict attention to detail with ensured accuracy and timely processing of accounting data with the transactions posted using the proper data system.
What I learnt was daily deadlines were important as was customer service both to management, my co-workers and to our customers who walked in needing financial assistance.
The hardest part of this job was leaving the company because of an impending merger.
The most enjoyable part of the job was learning my job with a boss who helped me with it
Pros
The boss I had really showed she cared and helped me when she could.

Other Morgan Stanley Employee Reviews

Pros and Cons of Workplace (Morgan Stanley)
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hunt Valley, MDDecember 8, 2017
My typical day at Morgan Stanley is as follows: Supported financial advisors in preparing correspondence as needed for clients, supported manager and her staff in the daily operation of the office, Assisted in maintaining all correspondence, faxes, scheduled and verified appointments, Contributed to the development of office processes and procedures, Built positive working relationship with clients, Managed a busy multi-line phone system, Supported the office with clerical tasks, Sent out mail via regular mail, overnight delivery, etc. as directed. I enjoyed the atmosphere at this job, as Management was not only professional, but they were always willing to teach, which made this the most enjoyable part of my job. The workplace culture was all about the clients and assisting them with their financial futures. The hardest part was being laid off and having to leave the job due to the financial crisis at that time.
Pros
Professtional Environment
Cons
Being laid off
Client Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTDecember 8, 2017
I would get in early and leave late. It truly depends upon which team you get to work with. Management was extremely accommodating. Stay away from negative people.
Pros
Free lunches paid by sales reps
Cons
short lunch time

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan Stanley. Our community is ready to answer.