Productive and fun place to work.
Pros: job security and the people.
Cons: the pay wasn't good.
My following duties were:
• Answer the phone with good customer service and knowledge.
• Filing registration forms as it comes in office.
• Sending and receiving company emails.
• Supports senior-level managers and supervisor
• Receiving and directing visitors.
• Creating spreadsheets and presentations.
• Completed special projects and miscellaneous – more... assignments as required.
I got a lot of experience working in a office setting and learn a lot about administrative assistance because I had the job or 5 years. – less