Morgan Employee Reviews

Good place to get sales experience and build customer service experience
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2016
Drive a commercial step van on your designated route and deliver linen, mats, mops, and other assorted related product to 1-15 accounts per day.

Interact and build relationships with decision makers at each account to promote increased add on and direct sales.

Sample product at each account.

Conduct physical audits at accounts.

The management is supportive of the route reps and are willing to help.

Co workers help one another and are generally supportive of each other.

Commission structure could use a fresh set of eyes. No residuals on product sold and low one time payouts can be frustrating after doing all the leg work to get that product into an account.
Pros
Good healthcare and supportive management
Cons
Poor commission structure.
Great introduction to Route Sales
Route Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 30, 2016
Arrive and gather your paperwork.
Perform daily pre trips and post trips.
Check your load and invoices for accuracy and load your truck. Report discrepancies to management and make decisions.
Drive to each customer location and deliver product in designated locations.
Sample different types of product and push for add -on and direct sales.
Conduct on premise inventories at customer locations.
Assist in generating leads for new accounts.

The hardest part of the job is dealing with layovers at times due to staff shortages at the plant causing you to be late to your customers.

Most enjoyable part are the co-workers, a supportive management team and the ability to meet new people.
Pros
Great healthcare for low price. Weekends off. Sales and Driving experience
Cons
Commission structure could be better
contolled chaos
Sales assistant and trader (Former Employee) –  Stanley, NYDecember 14, 2016
trading and looking at a market screen. At times, making phone calls to obtain business and financial transfers. I traded and followed commodity trades, as well as bond derivatives and all types of equity trades. The pace of the day was incredibly fast at times, but mistakes were not tolerable. My peers were helpful but could not and did not help during trades. Management was mixed, based on what type of day they had. The hardest part of the job was dealing with high net worth clients that shifted their mistakes onto myself to fix
Pros
learning about the mechanics of the different markets
Cons
making a mistake
Morgan Stanley is a very good company to work for.
Vice President and Trust Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 13, 2016
My job was the daily administering trust accounts ensuring compliance with all bank policies and procedures. Working at Morgan Stanley has been a very pleasant experience.
Pros
Everyone works as a team.
Cons
Pay raises.
A welcome opportunity to learn in the legal field
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 24, 2016
I Greeted clients, answered multiple phone lines, received payments, scheduled appointments, data entry, documented internal statistics, copy, filing, faxing, and postal duties daily.

I learned about the legal and bankruptcy process, very interesting.

Management and co-workers were helpful, congenial and just great people to work for.

The hardest part of my job was hearing and seeing the devastation that people were going through because life happened and brought them to a place that was difficult to process in their situation.

The enjoyable part was witnessing the relief our clients had once they realized that there was light and hope at the end of their journey.
Pros
Part-time, flexible, fit my schedule at the time
long hrs. no gratude for our work performed.
truck builder (Former Employee) –  Corsicana, TXSeptember 18, 2016
Worked nights. Never knew for sure where i would be working within the plant. The company needs better management. Slot of co workers were jokers, not completing their his which in turn made it harder on the rest of us to the fact that we had to stay later to fix their nistajes.
Family Oriented
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 6, 2016
Great place to work. Great people. The benefits and pay are not that great merely because it's a small company. They are growing.
Awesome place to work with great peolpe
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEAugust 29, 2016
A typical day would be for me to make sure coffee was started each morning. I would then make sure all supplies were current or do any ordering that was needed. I would answer and direct all incoming calls. I would open and distribute all mail. I would also manage all client files and communicate with the court necessary with that clients case. The hardest part was seeing all the details of clients cases and the best part was everything I learned about the day to day operations of a defense law firm.
Pros
every year for Christmas we got a bonus that was more than our paychecks.
Very productive, fun and firm in which to work.
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 28, 2016
I loved working for this firm. I was responsible for working with bankruptcy clients and filing their bankruptcy. I also worked for two other attorneys the specialized in anything from criminal law, family law, real estate law and personal injury. I work on my own once given instructions and then had my work reviewed by a partner. This is the best place that I have ever worked.
Pros
Everything, I have nothing at all to say it was perfect.
Cons
NONE
not a good company
Operator (Former Employee) –  Kershaw, SCOctober 4, 2016
the only good thing about morgan corp. was my supervisor. he was the only one who really new what was going on. none of the other supervisor had a clue as to was needed to be done. the big wigs in the company were always changing things around as in how the wanted us to operate, one day it would be this way and the next it would be another. Morgan corp. definitely did not have a good job strategy or work plan.
Pros
got to leave for lunch
Cons
short breaks
Typical Day
CSR/Billing (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GAOctober 31, 2016
I looked forward to updating my customers on containers each morning. Notifying or alerting them to any delays, damage or lost shipments so they were aware as soon as possible. Getting to know them and interact with my accounts each day was enjoyable, my clients know I was looking out for their welfare and customers.
Good environment to learn and progress in career
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 24, 2017
Challenging environment to take up new things and learn technical as well as domain stuffs
. .
good work environment
Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PASeptember 7, 2016
the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to seek help if needed all the supervisors were willing to help.my typical day at work would be go to work try to get the qouta done on time if not stay a few extra hours.i learned how to use different types of heavy equipment cranes all differnt sorts of power tools.co workers were fine
Pros
good work environment
Truck Building
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Janesville, WIApril 17, 2016
Your day starts with a meeting with your team. You get a run down of what the day is going to entail. The people you work with are really good at what they do. But there is really no life and work balance. You will work a lot of 6 day work weeks and long days. The room for advancement is good. But the pay doesn't reflect the type of work they have you doing.
Productive and Detailed work place
Sales Coordinator/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis INMarch 10, 2016
Very detailed and busy office. Awesome workforce with management backing. Good hours and benefits; with two week vacation per year.
Morgan
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Corsicana, TXMarch 2, 2016
Great Salary team, truly love the team.
Terrible Culture, team members seem to draw a line in the sand, and see if the supervisors will bite.
Pros
Awesome Salary Team and Team Leaders
Cons
WCL, What?
Fast paced law office
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCOctober 14, 2016
The day to day work varied based on what the attorney's needs. I worked bankruptcy, family law, criminal law, personal injury and handled trust/business accounts.
Horrible Culture
Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, PASeptember 12, 2016
Organization is lead by fear and only fear. They do not try to advance you in any way. Just bring you down. This is not a place that keeps you sane. They are bad. Just bad.
Great place to start working
Finish Welder (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 15, 2016
was responsible for a lot of work. not only to be done on my account but to also have next shifts started as well. was looked down upon if you didn't stay overtime and wasn't compensated fairly if we chose to stay either. co workers were great to work with, very helpful but management wasn't very reliable. always struggled to find manager for executive decisions, always said they'd be there but couldn't rely on management to get there in time without slowing production time. and if production time was slow then we (workers) would get the dirt end of the stick. overall Morgan corp. was an okay place to work for a starting welder. i moved up in the company rather fast and was always learning.
Fun, fast-paced and energetic environment. Great people!
Marketing Director (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2016
Great learning experience, very thankful for my growth both personal and professional. Great people who are all team players, when we set goals we accomplish them together. I have gained so much knowledge and experience in customer service, marketing, sales, advertising, corporate budgeting, and so much more!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Morgan. Our community is ready to answer.