Morley Companies, Inc.

Morley Companies, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Great
ACDelco Parts Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 21, 2016
Morley is fun and relaxing and has many job opportunities, there are many different diverse jobs and people to work with. If u need work they'll hire u
Pros
fun
Cons
sit down
Good benefits if you can handle having the same rules as elementary students
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 12, 2016
The job itself was not horrible. I enjoyed helping customers figure out their situation and dispatching calls, however the management and micromanaging of all the employees was horrendous. the work environment was extremely stressful. Youre constantly watched and badgered if youre not in "call mode" moments after finishing a call. Youre not allowed to leave your work area without raising your hand or tracking someone down. Potty breaks are taken out of your break time. I trained with 20 others and then there was another group of 20. By the time I left(4 months later) there was only a handful of those people left. Most had quit. Youre constantly competing for hours. One month(based on words used and mistakes made during calls) you could work 4AM-1pm and the next month 11AM-7PM. Management of this company and some of its policies needs a serious overhaul.
Pros
Benefits, Decent pay for the job
Cons
constantly being babysat and micromanaged, competing for hours
Great Place if you're willing to show up!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 7, 2016
Most people who say that this is a bad place to work are those who didn't want to show up. Others were unable to handle a call center environment. I found this company a joy to work for with a lot of opportunity for advancement and the only reason I would leave is for less of a commute.
It's a job not a life
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 28, 2016
If you want a mondane sitting for 8 hrs in front of a computer and getting verbally abused by clients, being micromanaged in terms of using the restroom, taking your breaks, the clothes you wear etc then this is the job for you. There may be little or no chance for career advancement or an increase in wage.
Pros
You get paid
Cons
A lot
Fun Place
WebChat Agent for GM (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJuly 28, 2016
Very good department to working offers and gave a lot of skills. I found finding other jobs with the skills i learned to be most handy.
Would not recommend.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 16, 2016
This company plays favoritism. It is full of drama. Very catty. They do not respect their employees. Do not care about the safety of the employees.
Great Company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIJune 15, 2016
Loved working with everybody. Great trainers, great managers, great environment.
I love my job. I'm in the call center, and I learn so much from different people all around the country.
Hardest part is the hours away from my family.
Pros
Learning from people
Cons
Working late hours and Saturdays
Also soul destroying
Interviewer/Advisor (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 28, 2016
Work seems meaningless people who you are working for don't care about you. Not compensated fairly for work and services rendered.
Good Company
Warranty Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 5, 2016
Good company to work for, benefits are okay, limited advancement. I really enjoy my department, but not all the departments are the same, some are worse than others.
Pros
Company policy, people
Cons
Limited Advancement
Roadside assistance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMay 1, 2016
Morley was a terrible company. They didn't really care about their employee's and was all for the business not the customer. Very poor management. This place was just awful.
Pros
Cons
everything.
Not recommended
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 22, 2016
We are underpaid for what we do. Bathroom breaks are micromanaged. Raises are very infrequent and stingy. Overall it is a greedy company with no incentives or appreciation for employees.
Pros
It's a full time job.
Cons
Everything else.
Company is really focused on the welfare of the employee which is fantastic
Warranty Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 8, 2016
I absolutely loved working for Morley Companies, Inc. and I am sad that I had to move away. If not, I would still be working there.
Pros
Exercize and fitness rooms on campus
Cons
Midwest snowstorms made it difficult to drive to work at times.
Great entry level IT Support Helpdesk position
Technical Support Agent and System Administration (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIApril 3, 2016
Willing to train anyone who is familiar with computer usage and can type. Technical knowledge can be a plus. Good position to get a start in Technical Support.
Pros
Provide training, consistent lunches, opportunity for overtime, provide support documentation for common issues
They go threw employees.
Phone Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 31, 2016
Start taking phone calls helping customers or looking up part numbers or placing orders or tracking orders. Most customers are glad for help. The hardest part is making the quality times under 4.85 minutes.
Pros
full-time work
Cons
to high requirements
Couldn't care less about their employees
Roadside Agent (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 15, 2016
Worked there for 8 months. I had 4 different schedules within a 4 month period while on the 3rd shift. Extremely hard to work there. I would give a kidney before recommending anyone work there.
Pros
Cons
they couldn't care less about employees who they see and treat worse than monkeys.
Productive and fun Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 14, 2016
Working at Morley is a lot of fun- there is always things going on! It is a productive and positive place and everyone is always on your side
Strong and caring management team, ability to advance, quality people
Manager (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 2, 2016
Many opportunities, strong management team that cares and pushes to make a difference. Able to form friendships and business partnerships with those who want to make a difference.
Pros
Opportunity, Managers strong coaching & leadership
Cons
Compensation not in line with similar roles in Mid-Michigan
Typical day at work
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIMarch 1, 2016
During my time at Morley Company, I have learned a great deal of things. My typing skills are at a all time high as well as my computer skills, I've learned to communicate with people a lot better as well as working in a fast pace environment. Working under management has never been an issue for me. I just look at it as a way to keep me structured and to have some one to encourage you to continue to do your absolute best at your job. Usually you have people that complain about not liking their co-workers or job in general but I've never come across a job I haven't liked or co-workers. I've always learned to take the good out of every situation and I think that is why I am able to stay so level headed in my work place. The hardest part of the job is what you make it. If their is something that you don't want to do or don't want to ask for help that will be the hardest part of your work day because you made it hard on yourself by not trying or giving up. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know new people and knowing that I did something to help or put a smile on someones face.
Pros
learning new skills, making a career
Good place to start learning new skills
Real Time Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saginaw, MIFebruary 13, 2016
Learned many area's of call center day to day operations. They try to keep atmosphere fun by doing activities for the agents.
Fun, flexible atmosphere
Marketing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIFebruary 12, 2016
Though I was only at Morley for a summer, my time was a great experience. I enjoyed my co-workers and liked the opportunity to meet various people. The company was able to make a call center extremely entertaining.

2.9