Morning Star

Morning Star Employer Reviews

Fun job
Machine operator (Current Employee), Durand, MIJune 2, 2014
Pros: job variety, physical work, flexible schedule
Cons: lack of growth opportunities
Fast paced, job with lots of variety. Physical work was very welcomed and I loved the schedule flexibility.
I loved my job!!
Nanny (Former Employee), Syracuse, UTFebruary 28, 2014
Pros: i enjoyed it!!
Cons: i had to leave.
Done on previous pages, This was such a fulfilling job !! I would do it again in a heartbeat. I love those children!
I enjoyed working with the woman that raised me.
Child Monitor (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 9, 2013
Pros: i had free breakfast, lunch and dinner, and i enjoyed the children as well.
My employer was the daycare provider for all of my siblings and myself, so it felt good to give back and help her out. I enjoyed working and playing with the children as well as going to the park and on field trips.
fun productive
Shuttle Driver (Former Employee), Los Banos, CANovember 27, 2013
a typical day would be driving a shuttle up the dumper to ofload the trailers full of tomatoe and bring more trailers with tomatoe.
i learned how to drive a double haul shuttle and how to be careful.
the management there was heavy always watching over everyone to make sure they where doing their job.
co-workers there where really fun to work with and – more... get along.
the hardest part of the would be parking the trailers when there wasnt any parking.
the most enjoyable part of the job would be when we would dump the tomatoes. – less
Great work environment
Server/Manager on Duty (Current Employee), Grand Haven, MIAugust 23, 2013
fast paced atmosphere, honest and friendly co-workers, management stresses work and life balance & focuses on your personal skills and attributes to the team.
its a job
Production Supervisor/Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Tulare, CAJune 3, 2013
Pros: its a job
Cons: everything else
work hours are horrible holidays are nearly non existent.
if you value you personnel life i don't recommend it
Fisherman deckhand for salmon fishing
fisherman (Former Employee), Bristol Bay, AKApril 10, 2013
Pros: once in a lifetime experience
Cons: not enough sleep
I scrub the boat. We let the lines to catch the fish, then after an half an hour of watching the line we reel it back in and unload the fish. We put them in the fish hold. then we start over putting the line back into the water and scrub the boat while we wait. When we are on land, we go and get supplies and fix anything that needs fixing.
Good Seasonal Job
Truck & Trailer Washer, Shuttle Truck Driver (Former Employee), Los Banos, CAJanuary 26, 2013
Good Job to work at. This job has very good pay for a summer job. I had a lot of fun working here.
Fast paced, & very productive
Assistant Crew Leader (Current Employee), traveled for workAugust 16, 2012
- hustle hustle hustle but attention to quality
- time management is priority
Great customer service
Self-employed (Current Employee), Fremont, NEApril 24, 2012
Great job to have,working with animals and a variety of work.
first work experience, young place
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Shenzhen, ChinaApril 21, 2014
Pros: good environment, great first internship experience, learned a lot
Cons: too hard to get to work with the traffic in the morning
This was the first internship that I did in China. It is an American company and it put its database in China. My team was the new funds team which collected data of the emerging funds. I had daily tasks, weekly reports and monthly reports to do so I was really busy throughout the whole 3 months. I learned a lot Excel functions and Macros as well as – more... a little bit of SQL. The hardest part of the job was at the end of each month, 2 major reports will be due on top of the daily task. The job was totally enjoyable as all of the co-workers were young and there were a lot of activities during our spare time. – less
Productive , Hardworking, Work with fun
Research Associate (Current Employee), Delhi, DelhiOctober 16, 2012
Pros: environment, colleagues, other activities driven too
Cons: location-very far
There is not any typical day as such its only when the peak season comes that require extra working hours Also learned prioritizing things at work, decision making.
My co-workers are very supportive also providing competitive environment.
The hardest part of job is it is sitting job for 8 hours so it is a bit difficult siiting for long and working continuosly.
The – more... enjoyable part is the workers doesnot let you feel boring while doing job, also there is provision to do other task also to avoid getting monotonous. – less

About Morning Star

The MorningStar Academy is dedicated to providing a full service, private, accredited Christian home school program at an affordable – Read more