Moroch Employee Reviews

Loved my job and the people
Sr, Integrated Marketing Project Manager/Producer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 14, 2017
Loved my job and the people and the fun atmosphere. The culture was amazing. Fast paced, deadline driven workflow - but what ad agency isn't fast paced?.
Disheartening
Director (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 31, 2017
When I joined Moroch, I did so because there seemed to be an endless amount of opportunity, especially in digital/social. Unfortunately, poor executive management decisions over the past several years have afforded competing agencies to leap frog ahead of Moroch in that space. It also came clear that advancement was/is only intended for men or those willing to not question or take risks on behalf of their clients. It's very frustrating.
Pros
Great health benefits and ability to work from home, as needed
Cons
No career growth, poor salary, lack of modern-day client work
Data-Entry Coordinator
Data-Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 15, 2017
I began working in the accounting department at a young age and was able to quickly advance in data-entry throughout my high-school years with a little hard work and helping to advise the data-entry team how to more efficiently complete certain tasks. Creativeness and initiative are welcomed and definitely rewarded.
Pros
Positive work environment, great managers/bosses, friendly atmosphere
Great Ad Agency
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 9, 2017
I have loved my experience at Moroch. My team is my family. There's great benefits. The company itself is amazing, but I work on the local McDonald's accounts and the client is a little difficult to deal with sometimes.
Pros
Healthcare, Good culture
Cons
Compenstation
Cool place to work poor management
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 5, 2017
Good place to work but management isn't the best at this job. Sometimes they don't take charge of being a manager in a leadership position that they are in, and then sometimes the managers really don't know what to do. Other then that they are flexible for most things but can be really tough when higher ups lose work, or don't know how to manage how to do work within the staff, also witnessed people saying discriminating terms while on the job, reported it to HR and nothing was done, only for myself to be retaliated against by HR. So its not really that great place of a job if you don't fit in, you kind of get booted out culture wise.
Fun place to work with many perks
Field Advertising Member (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 17, 2016
I worked here doing during college, I learned a lot about advertising and worked with a really good group of people. There was always something going on a lot of exciting new projects to work on.
Bad- don't work here
Sr. Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 27, 2016
They have more turn over than anywhere. No job security. The people in Dallas are crazy. Save yourself the hassle. The pay is not good.
Great workplace
ACCOUNT SERVICES INTERN (Former Employee) –  Parkersburg, WVJune 7, 2016
Moroch fosters an environment of learning. My time was spent in a very fun, energetic environment that enhanced my work for the better. Management is extremely helpful and truly cares about you and your needs.
Fun place to work
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2016
Moroch is a fun place to work! Their culture of work hard, play hard is something they live by. Great benefits and great people.
Poor Management, Poor Communication, Poor Training
media (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 13, 2015
Terrible experience working in the Dallas office. Every man for himself mentality. No team synergy. No direction or training for new employees.
Pros
Cons
poor pay, no teamwork, poor communication
I learned a lot, but was ready to move on.
Senior Account Executive/Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexasJune 15, 2014
I learned a lot, but was ready to move on. I do have fond memories of my time there.
Pros
Agency work can be fun
Cons
Agency work is long hours and holidays
Daily Duties
Account Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJanuary 9, 2014
Account Supervisor of a full advertising agency (largest field agency for McDonald’s). In charge of McDonald’s brand advertising for the entire state of New Mexico, Amarillo, Lubbock and Tucson. Managed all accounts in respect to but not limited to sales, marketing, merchandising, media calendar and guerrilla marketing. I was also responsible for budget management and team development.
Pros
Time off
Cons
A lot of travel
High pace, high demand, extremely low pay
Interactive Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 31, 2013
Moroch overall provides a fun atmosphere to work. The people in every department are talented, fun and make coming to work enjoyable. The project manager position is extremely demanding and the volume of projects coming through the agency is astronomical. The PM dept. is extremely understaffed in terms of number of employees and competence.
Fun laid back work environment
Account Services Intern (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 23, 2013
Laid back, yet proficient work environment. Employees enjoyed each others company, which lead to a more enjoyable work experience. Learned valuable insight into the advertising industry and its account side.