Morongo Band of Mission Indians Employee Reviews in United States

Being involved in the Law Enforcement community.
Supervisor Law Enforcement Division (Current Employee) –  Banning, CAJuly 26, 2014
A typical day of work involves responding to calls for service, supervising, sensitive calls, reviewing reports, keeping sergeants appraised of active situations and patrolling the community and businesses. I have learned the skills of community oriented policing, and also how to manage and supervise the officers under my command. The hardest part of being a police officer is working with parents of young children and witnessing the tragedies that occur within the family unit. The best part of my job is seeing that when I think that I have not made a difference I am shown that I have.
Pros
my job is never mundane and monotonous.
Cons
being restricted to doing more in some situations.
The benefits are great.
Instructional Liaison (Former Employee) –  Banning, CAMarch 16, 2012
You can not make a long life career at this work place it is stressful. There are not many job advancement opportunities. Many people have been fired for simple things or just because you rubbed a tribal member the wrong way. If you want to last long there you must seriously kiss you know what to all the tribal members there. It is very political and it is hard to keep your job. It was a miracle I was able to last over 10 years. They are always monitoring all the employees and they love firing people. I was not fired but I watch people come and go through out the years. I have good memories because I loved my coworkers and we appreciated each other but the leaders of the employment want you to make miracles. As soon as the economy declined and they started cutting budgets it went down hill until my whole department was shut down.
Pros
benefits
Cons
many cons

Morongo Band of Mission Indians Reviews by Job Title