MorphoTrust

MorphoTrust Employer Reviews

Easy Money/Dead End Job
Lead Enrollment Agent (Current Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: sit around doing nothing and get paid
Cons: dead end job/ no room for growth unless your in it
Depending on who you know is how you get promoted. I was always asked to teach my Regional Manager things that he/she should know about the position before they get promoted to oversee an enrollment center. I was told that I maxed out for my position money wise so my raises are .10 to .15 cents. A good company would look to move a good worker to another position rather than keeping their foot on my back. Management is non-existent.
Most of them work from home. You can hear dogs/kids in the background when they call to discuss a professional issue over the phone. They expect you to drive in inclement weather which is very inconsiderate since most of them are in the comforts of their home. They are inconsistent, unsupportive and of course will not listen to any ideas of the staff on site to make working conditions better. If the regional manager feel that your are more knowledgeable than they are you become a target. If you are looking for a boring, redundant and definitely a dead end then this is the company for you. RUN!!!! I usually read reviews and think this person is very disgruntled. Please believe me when I say this is the best dead end paying job that I have ever had. The easiest money I have ever made BUT.... the way that the company is ran, you know it will end soon.
Very complicated
Machine operator (Former Employee), forest ParkFebruary 20, 2015
I worked for this company for six months. The management sucks, some of the people don't even work card. The people to do work hard get the blame for everything. My manager used to take up for first shift. I suggest if you're looking to come up in a company this is not the one
Constant IT problems
Trusted Agent (Current Employee), MemphisMay 8, 2014
Constant problems with technology. It is very frustrating suffering the brunt of IT issues when they beyond your control.
productive work environment
Northern NJ Mobile Fingerprint Technician (Current Employee), Ewing, NJDecember 13, 2013
Learned extensive customer service skills and met many people from all facets of the community