MorphoTrust Employee Reviews

Run run
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 19, 2016
This company is horrible they have no consideration for existing employees. You are treated like cattle. Management applies policies only when it's convenient and beneficial for them wording policies to correspond to there liking you have no rights working for this company. No growth and to make matters worse they hired new employees paying more money with a 1000 dollar sign on bonus. A complete smack in the face to all existing employees. Stay away
Cons
Management, policies, pay
Hiring process unorganized
Enrollment agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 3, 2016
If your applying for enrollment agent, make sure you have no debt collections as that little info was not disclosed in the requirements for this job. Make sure you pass the TSA background check before making any changes like turning in your resignation letter to your current employer even after they advised that you got the job, set up your training trip, send you your job offer letter, and their new hire packet because even if you received and completed all of that and you don't pass the TSA check for some reason which they can't even tell you, they will still let you go with no emotion and with no care in the world.
Pros
Don't know any pros
Cons
Careless...unorganized...
Excellant employer
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 12, 2016
I did thoroughly enjoy my time with L-1 Identity Solutions. I had opportunities to travel around parts of the state to different job sites and assignments. Was able to use customer service skills, met some very nice people along the way and was compensated very fairly for the work I done.
Wish I could go back!
If i could give negative stars i would
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJAugust 12, 2016
Manager sucked..Co workers all but one sucked ok I'm lying all but 2 sucked..worked there for several months and my manager couldn't even get my name right. They give out cookies and knapsacks as a job well done, but no raises. Oh wait there was that one gift card for working overtime with no overtime pay for 3 months THAT HELPED TONS!! As everyone else previously stated this is a dead end job that a trained monkey could do. If you can read you should apply because it's just that simple. Now back to the management, you make complaints about things with no recourse. you are expected to work harder than your Co workers to pick up their slack. Emails requesting for days off seem to get ignored or you are questioned about why you need a day off. I could go on and on about this joke of a job. Don't let them sell you a dream like I was sold..it's all lies. Nothing good comes from working at this place as a contracted employee.
Pros
meeting new ppl
Cons
everything
Great company to work for !!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 29, 2016
I have worked for morphotrust for 3 months now. I had a 60 day probation period and even before the end of my probation the called me in the office and gave me a raise. My co workers are so awesome and helpful. My supervisors are so cool and love to have fun, and professional at the same time! They have great benifits and if you want to go to college and pass all of your classes with a C or above they will reimburse you for basically doing good in school ! Its awesome. We have potlucks and celebrations. We have a great time here. Its not all fun and games though. There are difficult customers but if you areare a people person this is the job for you. You can work overtime whenever you want to. Some of the jobs are tempory but in a couple of months they will hire you on full time. Its a great company to work for and you can also move up in the company. They also recognize you for your hard work, and reward you like I said before. 5 stars !!
Pros
OT, potlucks, great co workers, helpful Environment.
Cons
Nothing that i can think of.
Good job !!
Fingerprint Technician (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 3, 2016
It's a productive working environment. The job is repetitive and very easy to do. There are State and Federal contracts>
Positive reviews are fake
Sheep (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 23, 2016
They use 3 different names to confuse people. They rip off customers (see examples on ripoff report) and if you as an employee try to get the issue fixed because you're concerned for the poor customers you'll either be fired or go nowhere with this good for nothing company. If you have an ounce of respect for yourself do not work here.
Pros
Cons
It's only getting worse
Non Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 24, 2015
A typical day at work mainly consisted of you scheduling appt for people to be finger printed and status checks on submitted applications.Its a very easy and simple job besides calling customers back. The supervisors do nothing all day but send and recieve emails and never come out of there office. If you have an issue for them to deal with. Sometimes it would be 3-4 days before i would here a response. NO real HR so its ran like a CIRCUS. The company feels giving Donuts and coffee is something when they can give there employees better raises. This job would be perfect for someone right out of highschool.The hardest part of the job is If you are looking for a job that you can move up within the company this is not the company for you. Not to mention the background check and 2 fingerprints you have to get done. The company doesnt have a real sense of direction . They'll tell you one thing but then there doing something else.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
No room for advancement and serious issue with Nepotism
Deal with PII & SII on a daily basis, Identity Solutions, fingerprinting
Enrollment Agent I (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 13, 2015
•Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
•Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting equipment, including computer hardware and software
•Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards
•Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
•Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
•Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
•Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies
Pros
Great work environment, co workers are great.
Cons
No room for growth in the Enrollment Agent field
Uneducated and Poor Upper Management
Regional Lead Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 12, 2015
The Upper Management is the problem. Everyone is work from home so there is no personal connection, nor do they understand what it is like to do the job you do. The services they offer are great, and an awesome vision, but the management kills it.
Pros
Great training opportunitues
Cons
Management, Communication

Want to know more about MorphoTrust?

Ask a question
Very complicated
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  forest ParkFebruary 20, 2015
I worked for this company for six months. The management sucks, some of the people don't even work card. The people to do work hard get the blame for everything. My manager used to take up for first shift. I suggest if you're looking to come up in a company this is not the one
productive work environment
Northern NJ Mobile Fingerprint Technician (Current Employee) –  Ewing, NJDecember 13, 2013
Learned extensive customer service skills and met many people from all facets of the community
Constant IT problems
Trusted Agent (Current Employee) –  MemphisMay 8, 2014
Constant problems with technology. It is very frustrating suffering the brunt of IT issues when they beyond your control.
Easy Money/Dead End Job
Lead Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 27, 2015
Depending on who you know is how you get promoted. I was always asked to teach my Regional Manager things that he/she should know about the position before they get promoted to oversee an enrollment center. I was told that I maxed out for my position money wise so my raises are .10 to .15 cents. A good company would look to move a good worker to another position rather than keeping their foot on my back. Management is non-existent.
Most of them work from home. You can hear dogs/kids in the background when they call to discuss a professional issue over the phone. They expect you to drive in inclement weather which is very inconsiderate since most of them are in the comforts of their home. They are inconsistent, unsupportive and of course will not listen to any ideas of the staff on site to make working conditions better. If the regional manager feel that your are more knowledgeable than they are you become a target. If you are looking for a boring, redundant and definitely a dead end then this is the company for you. RUN!!!! I usually read reviews and think this person is very disgruntled. Please believe me when I say this is the best dead end paying job that I have ever had. The easiest money I have ever made BUT.... the way that the company is ran, you know it will end soon.
Pros
Sit around doing NOTHING and get paid
Cons
Dead end job/ no room for growth unless your in IT
Extension of easy money dead end job
Trusted Agent/Enrollment Agent I (Former Employee) –  Phoenix Sky HarborMarch 21, 2015
The review about the easy money, dead end job is dead on. I highly recommend avoiding this company at all costs as you will be forced to work beyond your capacity if your colleagues call in sick. The company experienced a hiring frenzy January 2014 and is no going through the opposite as people are quitting all over the country because of reasons mentioned in other posts. My site has now been reported to OSHA will be undergoing an investigation in air quality and noise pollution. DO NOT WORK HERE. Unless you want to treat people like products on a factory line, get yelled at for reasons completely unrelated to your services you'll be in charge of and be complemented, ideas taken and then left to rot with little or no contact from management. They will lead you on with hopes of promotions and how great you are and how great you would be in a leadership position, but as a reviewer said above, you have to know someone to get up in the company, not be experienced. I trained the TRAINERS on the systems after I set several stations up and still was thrown to the side when promotions came around. To give you an idea. Former Trucker of 13 yrs is better qualified then myself who speaks 4 languages has dealt with state, federal and international document most of my life, has taught executive level business English in 4 countries and has Bachelors in Business Management. Please tell me how that makes sense. I even asked for more responsibility specifying that I do not want more money, just a more fulfilling job. Save yourself the trouble and look elsewhere.
Pros
easy money
Cons
everything else

2.2