MorphoTrust Employee Reviews

So-so place to work!!
Director, Product Management (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 15, 2017
Not an exciting place, full of political decisions, and low on competence exhibited by the employees. I would not recommend any of my friends to work here.
Was good at first then went down hill fast
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 21, 2017
Corporate/Upper Management liked to tell "lower end" employees what they want to hear just to shut them up, When they are really lying about it. They took things away from the people who actually deal with the customers face to face and have to deal with customers who yell at them on a daily basis but give massage chairs to the people who are at the call center for their break times. Along with free coffee and Donuts. If you order supplies for your office they want to know why and take a microscope to your needs. They give you a 40 cent raise and the medical insurance goes up 75 cents. They took away your bonus and said that they will add it into your raise while it sits there in their account earning them interest so they can pay off their expensive catering bill for daily lunches. The list goes on. If your looking to get lied to on a daily basis , this is the job for you. If you have morals. Move on
Pros
Benifts, maybe if your not pay 60 dollars a visit
Cons
Everything, loyalty miss placed
No work life balance
Principal Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAApril 4, 2017
Fat middle tier, works gets hectic more often than not. health benefit is not good, matrix organization implemented gone wrong.

Most of the fellow employees are great, due to bad management gets 2 stars.
Pros
Good employees
Cons
bad management
Fun
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 4, 2017
I enjoyed the culture and the atmosphere of the location and the management made it fun to come to work. I would definitely work there in the future if the opportunity ever presented itself again.
Indeed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILMarch 25, 2017
Indeed is a great site to look for a job. The job market is huge and covers all states if looking for a position that is not in the current state that you reside.
Every appointment is a lesson.
Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I worked a 12 hr shift per day, Mornings go fast most of the people are always on time and in a good mood. Afternoon goes slower and people tend to come a little more exhausted there's when I have to be patient and an extra more understating. I Manage the time I have to take for every appointment that is scheduled. I take and return calls in between the appointments. I have no one watching me, I'm responsible for everything in the office; customer service, technical issues, everything. I really don't have any complications; Everything I learned is being by reading ad taking the test the company sends me, I've learned everything and if I have a question I can always go back to my information or notes. I enjoy working for my company.
Pros
Schedule for college, work alone.
Cons
No healthcare, insurance, they don't take away taxes from my paycheck, they pay me days after the payment date
well structured
Enrollment Agent 1 (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 27, 2017
Well structured business. Training was exceptional. Learning tools were always available and easy to access. Supervisors were understanding and helpful.
Amazingly brilliant and hard working employees interested in making a difference
Director (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJanuary 24, 2017
MorphoTrust is a cutting edge company who's mission is clear -- to protect, simplify and secure citizens by designing and delivering technology that assists state and federal programs to be more effective in verifying you are who you say you are.
Pros
Passionate People
Don't even waste your time
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 2, 2017
I loved working hands on with the customers but the employees bring the company down not what I got hired for in the beginning.
Pros
paid training in nashvillle
Cons
Nothing like what was explianed in training hired on false terms
Employment at Morpho
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 27, 2016
I loved my job at morpho however the higher ups were not honest with their employees they tried to cover up a lot of things, management was great and the coworkers were very nice.
Pros
employment appreciation
Cons
higher ups not forth coming with their agenda
Excellant employer
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILNovember 12, 2016
I did thoroughly enjoy my time with L-1 Identity Solutions. I had opportunities to travel around parts of the state to different job sites and assignments. Was able to use customer service skills, met some very nice people along the way and was compensated very fairly for the work I done.
Wish I could go back!
Run run
Enrollment Agent (Current Employee) –  New JerseyOctober 19, 2016
This company is horrible they have no consideration for existing employees. You are treated like cattle. Management applies policies only when it's convenient and beneficial for them wording policies to correspond to there liking you have no rights working for this company. No growth and to make matters worse they hired new employees paying more money with a 1000 dollar sign on bonus. A complete smack in the face to all existing employees. Stay away
Cons
Management, policies, pay
Good job !!
Fingerprint Technician (Current Employee) –  Fife, WAOctober 3, 2016
It's a productive working environment. The job is repetitive and very easy to do. There are State and Federal contracts>
Great company to work for !!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILSeptember 29, 2016
I have worked for morphotrust for 3 months now. I had a 60 day probation period and even before the end of my probation the called me in the office and gave me a raise. My co workers are so awesome and helpful. My supervisors are so cool and love to have fun, and professional at the same time! They have great benifits and if you want to go to college and pass all of your classes with a C or above they will reimburse you for basically doing good in school ! Its awesome. We have potlucks and celebrations. We have a great time here. Its not all fun and games though. There are difficult customers but if you areare a people person this is the job for you. You can work overtime whenever you want to. Some of the jobs are tempory but in a couple of months they will hire you on full time. Its a great company to work for and you can also move up in the company. They also recognize you for your hard work, and reward you like I said before. 5 stars !!
Pros
Ot, potlucks, great co workers, helpful Environment.
Cons
Nothing that i can think of.
If i could give negative stars i would
Enrollment Agent (Former Employee) –  Woodbury, NJAugust 12, 2016
Manager sucked..Co workers all but one sucked ok I'm lying all but 2 sucked..worked there for several months and my manager couldn't even get my name right. They give out cookies and knapsacks as a job well done, but no raises. Oh wait there was that one gift card for working overtime with no overtime pay for 3 months THAT HELPED TONS!! As everyone else previously stated this is a dead end job that a trained monkey could do. If you can read you should apply because it's just that simple. Now back to the management, you make complaints about things with no recourse. you are expected to work harder than your Co workers to pick up their slack. Emails requesting for days off seem to get ignored or you are questioned about why you need a day off. I could go on and on about this joke of a job. Don't let them sell you a dream like I was sold..it's all lies. Nothing good comes from working at this place as a contracted employee.
Pros
meeting new ppl
Cons
everything
Hiring process unorganized
Enrollment agent (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 3, 2016
If your applying for enrollment agent, make sure you have no debt collections as that little info was not disclosed in the requirements for this job. Make sure you pass the TSA background check before making any changes like turning in your resignation letter to your current employer even after they advised that you got the job, set up your training trip, send you your job offer letter, and their new hire packet because even if you received and completed all of that and you don't pass the TSA check for some reason which they can't even tell you, they will still let you go with no emotion and with no care in the world.
Pros
Don't know any pros
Cons
Careless...unorganized...
relatively easy work, frustrating terrible management, inconsistent training, no advancement.
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAApril 5, 2016
Poor hiring practices lead to inconsistent coworker performance. Terrible pay compared to comparable work in the Des Moines area leaves very little for incentive. Training is terrible and almost laughable. Call center Communication is virtually non-existent. Tribal atmosphere we're different groups act as though they're on their own without working together as one company towards one goal. You get to help customers all day long. You get to have customers yell at you all day long. And you get to bang your head against the wall and listening to stupid people all day long. Number one problem is unequivocally management por trained and inexperienced glorified employees with the title of management. Very unskilled and selfish management.! Just fire up your computer put on your headset and just start taking phone calls. You are not rushed. In fact it doesn't matter if you make goals or not you're still getting a poor pay increase once a year. In 6 months you'll be an ace. enjoy 11 bucks an hour for the rest of your life , LOL
Pros
if you like donuts in an endless supply of coffee plus vibrating chairs on your break enjoy.
Cons
either too much micromanaging or no supervision whatsoever depending on who is your boss, No room for advancement., Favoritism., no efficient methods for feedback criticism or ideas..
Positive reviews are fake
Sheep (Former Employee) –  RemoteFebruary 23, 2016
They use 3 different names to confuse people. They rip off customers (see examples on ripoff report) and if you as an employee try to get the issue fixed because you're concerned for the poor customers you'll either be fired or go nowhere with this good for nothing company. If you have an ounce of respect for yourself do not work here.
Pros
Cons
It's only getting worse
Non Productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 24, 2015
A typical day at work mainly consisted of you scheduling appt for people to be finger printed and status checks on submitted applications.Its a very easy and simple job besides calling customers back. The supervisors do nothing all day but send and recieve emails and never come out of there office. If you have an issue for them to deal with. Sometimes it would be 3-4 days before i would here a response. NO real HR so its ran like a CIRCUS. The company feels giving Donuts and coffee is something when they can give there employees better raises. This job would be perfect for someone right out of highschool.The hardest part of the job is If you are looking for a job that you can move up within the company this is not the company for you. Not to mention the background check and 2 fingerprints you have to get done. The company doesnt have a real sense of direction . They'll tell you one thing but then there doing something else.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
No room for advancement and serious issue with Nepotism
Deal with PII & SII on a daily basis, Identity Solutions, fingerprinting
Enrollment Agent I (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAAugust 13, 2015
•Provide superior customer service to internal and external customers
•Perform basic maintenance and troubleshoot issues with fingerprinting equipment, including computer hardware and software
•Obtain successful customer fingerprint images and capture biometric information to meet or exceed program standards
•Verify customer identity and scan required documents into database system
•Successfully complete required biometric and data capture processes and paperwork on each customer
•Adhere to all company and departmental employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
•Perform administrative duties such as time keeping, shift schedules, daily activity reports, card inventory, equipment inventory, and requisitioning supplies
Pros
Great work environment, co workers are great.
Cons
No room for growth in the Enrollment Agent field