Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is a Worldwide Christian Organization 501c3. We are committed to taking the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the very ends of this earth. As a church we have the right to differentiate in hiring based on religious practices and beliefs.
If you want to work in ministry with a great team, using your skills to further the Kingdom of God, then this is the place for you!
Functions as an administrative assistant by maintaining close liaison between the Chief Executive Officer and all other MCWE Departments and personnel. Also functions as a creative assistant by writing, designing and programming various creative projects on an assigned basis. Provides secretarial and administrative assistance to the CEO with these duties including document creation, typing, transcribing, and shorthand.
1. Customarily and regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment in the performance of "intellectual" work directly related to projects emanating from the CEO.
2. Regularly and directly assists the CEO while working under only general supervision to complete administrative tasks. Applies specialized training, experience, and knowledge. Executes special assignments and tasks under only general supervision.
3. Processes and handles all incoming mail hourly.
4. Prepares monthly report binder on the first of each month. Follows up on missing monthly reports by 9:00 am the day after the report is due.
5. Maintains and updates information on an on-going basis.
6. Liaisons with all Ex. VP’s and Managers as needed.
7. Liaisons with MCWE Board of Directors for US, England and Canada boards.
8. Keeps currents addresses and phone numbers of all individuals who interface with the CEO.
9. Orders necessary supplies monthly.
10. Legal Secretarial or Paralegal experiences a plus.
11. Coordinates travel hotel reservations, passport and visas.
12. Coordinates all office meetings.
13. Handles correspondence and filing.
Handles all the needs of the CEO. Works with all personnel and interacting with the President. Initiates and responds to actions in liaison with the President and any managers.
1. A degree in Business Communications or a minimum of two years business college equivalent.
2. Has a minimum of five years of executive level administrative experience.
3. Is able to turn action items around quickly but with top level quality.
4. Takes Shorthand.
5. Types 65 w.p.m. and excellent familiarity with Microsoft Office.