Morris Hospital

Morris Hospital Employer Reviews

Friendly environment to work with
Building Services (Former Employee), Morris, ILNovember 21, 2013
Pros: friendly work environment
Cons: no room to advance
Basically maintained cleanliness around hospital. Learned to use machinery, someone would not normally use. Management was responsible and reliable. Maintain cleanliness can be difficult due to the demand on work staff or patient count. I enjoyed the other co workers.
Wonderful benefits but awful managing
nutrition services (Current Employee), Morris, ILApril 1, 2013
Pros: insurance benefits and vacation benefits are fantastic
Cons: not a very pleasant atmosphere sometimes.
I enjoy my work but the management staff in the nutrition services department seems to like to cause drama between the staff. They pick their favorites and if anyone says anything to them about the way one of them conducts themselves at their job it becomes a problem with the person reporting the problem. The HR staff has been notified on many occasions – more... by different employees and they tend to favor the management. I have been there over 6 years and am among one of the employees that have been there the longest. The turn around is ridiculous. – less
don't work in food service here
dietitian (Former Employee), Morris, IlMarch 21, 2013
Cons: terrible management
The kitchen had many hard working individuals who were not recognized for the great jobs they did. The manager was always looking to find fault with the work you did and felt that you were being confrontational when you had any new ideas to improve your work.
meet different people every day
CNA (Current Employee), Morris, ILFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: meet different people
Cons: night shift
I work the night shift The start of our shift we get report on our patients.I take vital signs,assist patients to the restroom.Do hygeine care,Answer call lights.notify nurse if notice of any change in patients.
Very unpleasant and unprofessional facility.
tech (Former Employee), Morris, IllinoisJanuary 22, 2013
Cons: no paid holidays, you pay yourself from paid time in. no overtime, or any room for advancement. constant cancellation of work shifts. no paid time off, once again you pay yourself!
This was probably the most stressful, hurtful, extremely unprofessional places I have ever worked. Very ignorant, small minded facility that only cared about word of mouth or how things appeared. The employees are bitter and vindictive and only out for themselves. They treat each other horribly not to mention the treatment of their patients. It seems – more... the staff decides who is worthy of care. New management that could care less about lower level employees and that actually barely have any experience themselves and are not competent. This was a very discouraging and disappointing work experience. Seemed like nothing more than constant harassment, bad moods and an overall depressing and sometime hostile work environment. – less
Awesome Experience!!!
Intern (Former Employee), Morris, ILSeptember 6, 2012
Pros: very knowledgeable and work together
The Best HIM Staff!!!! They were a very welcoming and encouraging team.
ok place to work for,didnt have much time to get to know overall management, department management so so at best doesn't really give you the training
Engineering Tech II (Former Employee), Morris, ILAugust 8, 2012
Pros: good co-workers
Cons: department head unreliable
alot a nice people to work with, Overall management ok, department manager is mediocere at best,doesn't really give you the tools you need to improve your value, unless you bug him enough to give in.
Management does not care about employees. Just to get their bonus!! Treat people UNFAIRLY!!!
Retail Cook (Former Employee), Morris, ILJune 19, 2012
Pros: no pros!!!
Cons: no free lunches, emergency/personal situations were not considered!!!!
Did enjoy my job. But, after a few months, I could see favorites. Other co-workers getting certain shifts and responsibilities where as co-workers who did their job were NEVER TREATED the SAME!!!
Productive and fun to work good team work
SALES PERSON (Former Employee), Peru, ILMay 21, 2012
Morris hospital is a great place to work team work nursing care personalities and pay rates are good