Morris Employee Reviews

Office Services Assistant (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Good Co-workers, always busy.
Cons: Lack of Communication
My day was very busy, had a lot of work to do. My workload varied. There was always something new everyday. There was lack of communication, but t was a good place to work.
Great place to work with people who care
Senior Processor - Team Leader (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 25, 2015
Flexible work schedules, advancement and development in position and promotes within. I started as Team Leader for the Hearings team, was promoted and supervised attorneys and non-attorneys in Service Release and scheduling hearings through the Florida court e-filing system. I worked well with various teams and understood and carried out the mission of the firm
Job Wasn't for me
Certified Clinical Medical Assistant/Front Desk (Former Employee), Lake Hopatcong, NJMay 22, 2015
Pros: paid lunches
Cons: promises that were never met
I was promised a certain amount of hours that I never received. I was also promised proper training that never happened. Although, the doctor was amazing and was very knowledgeable.
Interesting office with lovely co-workers
Communications Coordinator/Client Services (Former Employee), Olympia, WAMarch 18, 2015
Pros: beautiful office, interesting daily work, fun and relaxed atmosphere, supplemented hsa account
Cons: lack of communication between higher-ups and lower management, limited coverage high-deductible health insurance, no reviews, raises or opportunity for growth.
A typical day at work began with printing and distributing schedules to all office personnel detailing the daily availability of all regional attorneys within our network. Daily duties included answering three lines for Divorce Lawyers For Men, screening potential clients, basic intake, and transfer to the appropriate attorney; taking payments; scanning documents; setting up new clients; closing out finalized cases; tracking all incoming call data via excel spreadsheet.
I learned valuable law office admin skills and software, as well as several legal terms and resources for those people who cannot afford representation.
My supervisor was a kind individual but very shy and introverted.
My co-workers were wonderful people and I cannot praise them highly enough; particularly the receptionist, paralegals and bookkeeper.
The hardest part of my job was hearing some of the sad and abusive stories from our potential clients.
The most enjoyable part of my job was nearly all of it, but setting up and closing out clients and working alongside other attorneys was very enjoyable.
Overall
Office Services Assistant (Current Employee), Washington, DCOctober 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch ( sometimes), great location, metro accessible, great benefits
Cons: rude co-workers, pay is not great
The company itself is great! it's the people that make the companies moral go down. So people are rude, others are great t be around and work with. I feel as though everyday a new duty is being placed on me and I dont think that is fair at all.
Great office
Foreclosure Paralegal (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 5, 2014
I followed up with files on foreclosure, called clients in reference to sales of foreclosures, also spoke with tenants whose homes were being foreclosed on and had no idea
Customer/ Client Service Oriented
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Marietta, GAAugust 6, 2014
This law office was a nice place to work. However, the number of closings continued to decline due to the fluctuations in the real estate market which lead to a stressful environment.
Great firm to work for and plenty of perks
Disburser, Post Closer (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 3, 2014
Pros: end of month lunches and after work get dinners were a perk. great benefits.
Cons: some individuals dragged their personal problems to work, their lack of productivity affected the team.
Advancement to other positions was definitely a possibility as I started out as a Post Closer and went to Disbursing of files.
Deadline & Detail Oriented Paralegal
Legal Assistant / Paralegal (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 2, 2014
Typical work environment in any department consisted of financial negotiations and accountability. timely legal filings and document review. All positions have required varying levels of administrative duties.
Large downtown Wilmington firm
LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 28, 2014
Pros: this job taught me a lot about law
Cons: n/a
• Provided support for two attorneys in the areas of corporate and civil litigation and Chapter 11 Bankruptcy law
• Collected, analyzed and prepared data for reports and correspondence, and arranged depositions
Fun
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 8, 2014
Great work environment and the people were wonderful to work with.
Interesting, fun, and outgoing work environment
Educator Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 27, 2014
A work environment that allows you to explore. Enlighten you on the history of the mansion. Great involvement with the community
Team oriented atmosphere.
showroom manager (Current Employee), Springdale, OHFebruary 6, 2014
I have become very close with a lot of customers and have built long lasting relationshiips with co workers..
Real Estate division was just starting up
Real Estate Paralegal (Former Employee), Newark, DENovember 25, 2013
Pros: attorney was great to work for
Cons: very slow because the business just wasn't there.
Great boss in the Newark office, not very busy because the business was just starting. Was given great training and support from corporate.
Hard and active job
Housekeeper (Former Employee), NewmanOctober 28, 2013
Pros: work provided flight, food and accommodation
Cons: long hours but salary was good
This job was very challenging cause you were always on Your feet for 12-14 hours a day. You were up in the middle of nowhere for 2 weeks and away from Your Family.
I learned to get the job done on a deadline and to the best of Your abilitys.
The hardest part of the job was being away from home for 2 weeks at a time, but i adepted to it.
Cause you were so far away from home it was important to be a good teamplayer and try to get along With Your workmates.
i liked the job cause you were always busy, always something to do and never had to stand around.
Good place to work with minimal supervision.
Sales Professional (Former Employee), Florence, KYAugust 16, 2013
Pros: casual business dress
Cons: too many sales people in relation to customers
A wonderful place for social interaction. Being a new business, the traffic was slower than expected. making sales very difficult. I really enjoyed my co-workers and the interaction with customers. There were a number of changes in management while I was there, but I found them to be supportive and available.
Great learning opportunity
Foreclosure Processor (Current Employee), Rosedale, MDJuly 10, 2013
I learned the process of Florida Foreclosures. Each day I draft Motion for Summary Judgments, Final Judgments and update the Client. I can assist with drafting Complaints or Affidavits of Indebtedness. The work environment is clean. The people are helpful and easy to work with.
Real Estate/Morgage Law Firm
Controller (Former Employee), Mansfield, PAMarch 11, 2013
Law Firm dedicated to provide foreclosure, loan modification, short sales assistance to client in stressed financial conditions.
Summer Job
Law Firm Intern (Former Employee), Newton, NJJanuary 27, 2013
Surveyed community members who experienced damages experienced from an industrial accident
nice place to work
Welder (Current Employee), citronelle, alDecember 17, 2012
Pros: free lunch and motel rooms
Cons: short breaks
it is a easy job if you are train well for the job. i learn different ways to weld in many positions. the hardest part is staying woke through the night.