Morrison Employee Reviews

Excellent work/life balance
Assistant Director (Current Employee), Allentown, PaAugust 25, 2015
Very good place to work if you enjoy people and are looking for a good balance between work and personal life. It is like a family atmosphere.
Great training programs
Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 5, 2015
Great company to work for, with more training than any other company I have worked for. Lots of opportunities to grow!
Communication can be slow in some divisions, but overall the company appreciates talent and hard work.
Great knowledge gaining job
Patient Chef (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJuly 24, 2015
Having the opportunity to work in a healthcare related food service job was a new challenge. It was great to learn about different dietary standards and grow into a better chef
Excellent workplace
Utility Porter (Current Employee), Norwalk, CTJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Lunch Program for employees
Cons: Benefits
Great workplace with a variety of different opportunities to buildup in different positions to meet the same needs for patients.
once a year we have a picnic and get a lot of free gifts from the hospitas, and Morrinson give a Christmas party with gifts and a luchen.
Hostess (Current Employee), Gadsden AlJuly 8, 2015
Pros: discout on Hotels and rent a cars christmas bonus at end of year/
Cons: 12 hour shifts, we did do 8 hrs shifts
I organize paper work look for allergies, Build trays and delivery to patients room in a timely manner, I train other hostess that come to work for our hospital, If you are nice and have a smile, people can over look if you forget to bring their coke or coffee, I am older than all my coworkers but I get along with all of them. They teach me and I teach them. We work 12 hour shifts and we are like family including management, I would say the hardest part is when some one calls off we have to work more than one floor, The most enjoyable part of my job is the week-ends our manager bring lunch and we all eat in the Mirror room, and do our paper work and roll silverware. I enjoy December, because I get the biggest check at the end of the year for missing the least amount of days.
Productive and Fun to work at.
Server and Dishwasher (Current Employee), Orange, CAJune 12, 2015
Pros: Free Lunch, Benefits, Nice People, Great Atmosphere, Professional Demeanor
Cons: none
I learned the essential tasks on becoming an exceptional server to satisfy the needs of the residents. The enjoyable part of the job is working with team members who are willing to help to ensure the productivity of the facility.
Being productive in order to get jobs done with in the time lines
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Midland, TXMay 27, 2015
Pros: satified customers meeting their needs and budgets
Cons: time mangagement
Meeting with Builders, Homeowners & Contractors for New Homes & Remodeling. Meeting & Maintaining Budgets. Having job completion with in timelines and satisfied homeowners.
Awful place to work sometimes
cook (Current Employee), easton,PaMay 23, 2015
Pros: always got 40 hours
Cons: have to pay for food and poorly run
company bought out Sodexo contract and even after a year no raises and all new rules to abide by . Always running out of product , very poor management
The day at Morrison
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 13, 2015
Pros: Long Break
Cons: No healthcare Pay for lunches
A typical day at work was to start the process of rolling up silverware, matting trays, and mixing CIB. I learned a lot about different personalities, diets, and even becoming a night supervisor. Management was very unstable while working there they went through 3 different managers so things were always flexible. My coworkers were very helpful with my training. There wasn't any hard parts of my day. I love to make all my patient smile and even the nurses and doctors too.
I would work here again
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Longview, TXApril 23, 2015
Management was okay. My Co-workers were good for the most part. Hardest part of the job was going to a different floor to get food supplies and drinks. I really enjoyed working the coffee bar and register!
time oriented
Food Service Worker/Cook (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 15, 2015
This particular job required speed and concentration. preparing food for hundreds of parents, patients and staff. Most enjoyable experience of the job, was just the interaction with all of the patients and parents.
productive and fun enjoyable workplace
Dietary Aide (Former Employee), Oxford, NCMarch 4, 2015
had a lot of fun working with the patients and co-workers.
hated that I was laid off.
recommend this job to anyone that loves to work with patients and work in a fast pace environment
First Job KFC
Catering Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Marion, NCFebruary 13, 2015
it was normally fast pace so i had to learn fast. which i think i did well. i learnt what my proities and values were when i started getting a lil of my own money. The hardest part about this job was time management.
teamwork
Prep (Current Employee), Templeton, CAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: free lunchs
Cons: short breaks and expencive benefits
I learned every day that if you work in a team work is better that work by yourself because all my co-workers and I have a good time at work and better productivity.
The hardest part of the job is when the account of patients get high because is more rush.
The most enjoyable part of the job is because I love it, and I would like to find another job like this but with better pay and benefits.
WebLogic Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 2, 2015
Installed configured and administered WebLogic Server 9.x/10.x in AIX, Solaris 8/10 and Windows server 2003 environments.

Created and configured WebLogic domains and cluster for high availability of server to avoid fail over functionality and load balancing issues.
bad experience with the company
Catering Associate (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 6, 2015
the day start very busy, and ends very busy. management did not care people at all the just want the money not recommended this place to work at all in El Paso Texas
This was a very exciting job. I got to meet exciting people daily.
Food Services Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GANovember 11, 2014
Pros: the company is a great place to grow.
Cons: sometimes the buisness would get extremely busy.
My day consisted of providing customer service. I would work as a cashier and serve food when needed.
Fun experience for nutrition.
Catering Associate (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNNovember 2, 2014
Pros: education on nutrition.
Cons: did not have much time to speak with patients.
I worked under the dietitian. Gave the patients their diets, took their orders and handed out their meals.
very good place to work
Warehouseman (Former Employee), WeatherbySeptember 22, 2014
loading and unloading of stock for store,excellent management support working within an agreed time scale for vehicle turn around
Horrible
Culinary Intern (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 28, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: everything
If I could grade lower than a one star, I would. Being an intern at this establishment was horrific. Not only was the management and the organization just out of control, but it was the most disgusting kitchen I've ever walked in to. The Habits of the employees are so poor, you can see the lack of training instantly, or just lack of knowledge.