Morrison Employee Reviews

Nice Job
Hostess (Current Employee) –  SunburyFebruary 22, 2017
Always changing days, patients change, diets change. Nice workplace, management can leave something to be desired at times. Very flexible.
Pros
Free lunches, more than minimum wage pay.
Cons
Healthcare is available though not very good.
Worst Management Team Ever
Patient Services (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALFebruary 12, 2017
They really dont care about the workers..I have never worked for such a horrible company..im ready to find better.I would not recommend this company to anyone
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No holiday pay
worst company to ever work for.
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 6, 2017
Morrison wasn't understanding of the most traumatic events. They treated us as if we were robots. By far the worst company/job I've ever held. I was ready to get out on my first day.
love the work environment
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GADecember 21, 2016
Great work environment, amazing management, love working with the public, a typical day at work is coming in and turning on everything and stocking up for the work day.
Great Benefits
Nutritional Advisor (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GANovember 30, 2016
Great environment here and kind customers and great benefits. Unfortunately I was forced to leave this job because I was 2 years overdue on my annual evaluation.
Productive and helpful workplace
Entrepreneur (Former Employee) –  Bridgeport, CTNovember 24, 2016
The teacher with this group is very understanding and flexible. She's helpful and if you don't understand something, she goes out of her way to help you. The group takes you in and treats you as if you're family and it is a very warm and welcoming workplace.
Very comparable place to work it
Food Service worker (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 15, 2016
Just want to continue working for Morrison or Compass group I'm trying to go to Tampa General hospital I should I say transfer, I enjoy working for comps and I'm looking to retire with the company I want to relocate so I'm hoping that they will hire me in Tampa I work now and the outtake area and I want to continue doing outtake are working on the food service line or I even try the deli
Pros
The food there is awesome that they allow us to have five dollars towards freaking lunch
Cons
I'm not sure what you want to me to explain
Morrison
Senior Living- Masonicare (Former Employee) –  Wallingford, CTNovember 7, 2016
Morrison's focus is on Customer satisfaction and it shows. They also value they managers work/life balance. They typically seek great talent, with helps you learn and grow with the company. The most enjoyable part of the job was the Residents we served.
Pros
Great oppertunity for a work/life balance
busy
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 28, 2016
It's always busy. Keeping busy in the kitchens. Making sure the patients are served on time. Keeping the kitchens clean for the next meal service, throughout the day.
The company could be better.
Kitchen lead (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 13, 2016
I think they should give better opportunity for growth and advancement. I feel that the HR staff is very unorganized, the policies change all the time without proper notification. The Directors need better training on how to handle the employees.
Productive and fun workplace
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCSeptember 7, 2016
The team was well trained worked as a team. The supervisors were caring and clear with their expectations. I enjoyed the opportunity to interact with the patients. The hardest part was if a patient died.
senior are nice but thats about it.
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Alhambra, CAAugust 24, 2016
Nothing good to say ... everyone has a different opinions about it just a regular day at work just doing the same thing pretty much every day same routine
Pros
free lunch if while at work
Cons
brakes suck
Customer service/ retail/ cook
Prep Cook/Line Cook customer service retail (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 18, 2016
I have been with this company for a little over 3 years. I love all my co workers but the supervisor department do need some work. Not too bad place to work.
Fun job with loving coworkers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKJuly 26, 2016
Working was with the Morrison Group was fun and one job I will always remember. The job was temporary for, but overall I've learned a lot and also made a few great coworkers. This job is a 9-5 job, but the hours can become longer depending on shipment.
Pros
Hour lunch break
Cons
No air conditioner in warehouse
Hard work
Cater To You (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 17, 2016
This place was okay. A typical day at work was that you go to different floors and take orders for three meals. load the food cart with different diets. The management was okay, not great. the hardest part was pushing heavy food carts.
Pros
Discount lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Lots of good people to work with.
Catering Associate (Current Employee) –  Statesville, NCJuly 5, 2016
A typical day at work is BUSY. it can be overwelming but is definetely fast-paced.
I have learned how to manage time very wisely and efficiantly. you learn to work well with others, and how to perform new tasks on a daily basis.
the management at morrison can be a little...sparatic. you are fending for yourself in most cases. but when they are avaliable they will try to help in almost anyway.
The coworkers are my favorite, I have gained a lot of new friends. you reallly have to work well with others, especially while working in a kitchen.
The hardest part of the job is lack of help when someone calls out or needs a replacement for the day, it is pretty much left up to about only 3 people to do it, because noone else will.
the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing patients, sometimes all the need is someone to talk to and although you cant spend much time in their room, they do see you quite a bit during the day.
Pros
30min.- 1 hr. UN interrupted lunches, knowing alot at my job
Cons
lack of employees, getting called in on day off or early ALOT!
Family friendly
Production Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kilgore, TXJuly 1, 2016
Management tried accommodate family needs and employees wishes. Not everything can be helped, but they seemed to genuinely care for their associates.
Poor hours and a lot of work for short time to finish
Dish washer (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 27, 2016
Very poor job , fast pace job and dont work with school schedule. Something they should do for the minimum wage they only pay.
Pros
Breakfast
Cons
Poor hours, wont work with school
Extremely overworked and undercompensated staff.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 9, 2016
Salary pay for 60 hours a week. Still no benefits after 105 days. The staff was friendly but the hours and lack of benefits were not worth it. I was looking for healthcare benefits not bonuses, company outings, and snacks. No 90 day reviews and no job security.
Pros
Donuts every Friday, Cardinals outing, free tickets to events
Cons
Benefits promised but not produced, no job security
No easy work.
Lead Customers Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 31, 2016
A local call center business. High level of stress job that very rewarding. Team work is their best training tool. Family owned.