Morrow County Hospital Employee Reviews

Small town friendly hospital
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHOctober 22, 2017
Friendly slow paced work environment. Below average salary. Excellent retirement benefits if full-time employee. Management team and physicians friendly and accessible.
Pros
Retirement Benefits
Cons
Salary
Enjoyable place to work
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHOctober 18, 2017
I enjoyed my employment with MCH and if I had not relocated to another state I would not have left. I had an excellent manager and the medical staff I worked with was the best! My co-workers were excellent with my training and made the environment very low stress.
Pros
Cafeteria has excellent food, great training
Cons
need to be full time to have any real benefits
Very good place to work
RRT/RPSGT (Current Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHSeptember 30, 2017
Great place to work. Small hospital means that it is very hard to advance in your field. My boss is wonderful, I would not leave to do a job I am already doing. I would only leave for a job advancement.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Lack of advancement
Relaxed pace with friendly environemnt
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHSeptember 6, 2017
Very relaxed rural healthcare facility, with a steady work pace. I worked as a pier diem, filling in when needed. They were always willing to work with my schedule and give me as many hours as I can.
Under paid
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHMay 16, 2017
The only positive benefits from this company is the OPERS retirement, the pay is way below the average for all positions. Scheduling is inconsistent with what was promised.
Pros
co workers are great
Cons
expensive healthcare coverage, pay is extremely low
The employees are great!!
ED Tech (Current Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHApril 18, 2017
Great place to work. Twelve hour shifts. Good work environment, friendly employees. Everyday it's something different. Lots of time spent answering the phone and making calls
Provide good and educated health care to the community.
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHFebruary 12, 2017
The experience and interpersonal skills learned at MCH will continue to make me a better and stronger employee for years to come. After working at MCH, I appreciate my current job and education even more.
nurse
ER nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  ohioJuly 14, 2015
ER nurse, triage,admission asesemnts and pt education. Trauma and rapid responses and other medical emergencies. PALS, ACLS withh in 6 months.
this was just a clinical
phlebotomy tech (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHMarch 2, 2015
this was a clinical experience for my phlebotomy course.I do not and have not work at morrow county hospital....This was just an experience
This was a clinical experience while attending college
Physical therapist assistant student. (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHJanuary 31, 2014
Great place to have experienced. I was only at this facility for 8 weeks for a rotation. Had many great experiences with staff and residents.
Loved working here
ER Registration Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHAugust 23, 2013
Excellent place to work with flexible scheduling when you talk to the manager and decent pay.
Friendly place to work
Pharmacy Technician Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mount Gilead, OHFebruary 6, 2013
I love working at Morrow County Hospital. I am a contingent employee there. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. I print off the reports every morning and pull all the medication I need to fill the Omnicell. After that is done, sometimes there is medication to compound or IV's to mix. I also put up the inventory and make sure none of the medications are out of date.
Pros
the staff
Cons
i can't think of anything