Morsco Inc., of Cincinnati, has immediate openings for Machinery Repair/Maintenance Technicians. We are especially interested in candidates with electrical as well as mechanical repair experience. These technicians are responsible for troubleshooting, repair, maintenance, fabrication and installation primarily of metalworking equipment.
1. Visually inspect & listen to machines/equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
2. Diagnose electrical, mechanical, pneumatic & hydraulic machinery problems.
3. Dismantles machines & equipment to gain access to problem area.
4. Inspects & measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
5. Removes, replaces worn or defective parts, realigns & adjust components of machines.
6. Run machines & equipment to test operation following repair.
7. Procures repair/replacement parts to complete work.
8. Perform all duties and tasks in an efficient, safe & timely manner.
9. Set priorities & schedules repairs/maintenance according to customer needs.
10. Document repair/preventative maintenance on Daily Service Reports.
Possess proficiency with all diagnostic equipment. Ability to read and interpret electrical and mechanical schematics, and have pneumatic and hydraulic diagram understanding. Machine controls/computer operation and troubleshooting skills. CNC maintenance and repair knowledge is a bonus. Ability to work with minimal supervision. Associate Degree in EET or MET, minimum 5 year’s experience preferred. Good communication and organizational skills required. Work ethic and ability to work well with others - mandatory.