MorseLife Employee Reviews

Exciting fast paced workplace.
Server/Host (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 31, 2016
On typical work day at MorseLife I accommodate the residents needs in the dining room. Such as sitting them with there close friends if they ask or giving them a private table if they have guest. I also make sure that they are satisfied with the service from their server. If not I do whatever it takes to bring their satisfaction level back up.
fun work place room for growth
Culinary Hostess (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLOctober 10, 2016
great company always room to grow i love this job it gave me more ways to work with people and helped them out im a hard worker and i love people and can kids if i can do it again i would but the only problem i had with this job was it was to far and wasnt on the bus line
Bad place to work
Strong dpt (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJuly 19, 2016
Compensation was fine.worse place to work.you will a number , no a person.nice building . manager are like snakes.they lie at the door.poor time management,medical benefits are expensive.
Pros
Patients are nice
Cons
Over work, management the worse, no communication
Not such a great place when management & HR are inconsiderate
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 7, 2016
It a beautiful facility with a few great people but if you have a problem within your department and you go to HR to get the issue resolved they quick to fire you. Directors tells lies and is a manipulator also I have seen her drop linen on the floor & put it on the clean cart and deliver it on the floor, so much for infection control. You are overworked not treated with respect and a lot of employees do not stay long because they deal with you like garbage. Also if you stay a few minutes over the clock they will change your time and that's robbing your hard work earned hours they are taking away without any compensation. I'm looking to get a lawyer because of discrimination and I had a doctors note to be off from work for a few days and I was forced to resign and when speaking to HR about it they were nonchalant about the situation. Nasty people you got to work with especially my director. I was a good, hard working worker that would donate my free time at times and was never appreciated. So if you don't care to get mistreated come to Morselife great at making you over work and treat you like garbage is my motto for this place. But I'm going to miss the few great people I got to work with and the residents
Pros
Great Benefits, some good people
Cons
One short lunch break only, nasty management
easy but stressful
cook (Current Employee) –  west palm beachOctober 8, 2015
the job is super laid back but the manager treat you like kids. when theres no trust between manager and employees,. Some of these employees are plain lazy and complain for the smallest of task. the job is easy like i said but they expect to come to work and get a paycheck.
Pros
easy labor
Cons
bad communication and management
This was just internship
student intership (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 22, 2015
I enjoyed working with the staff and clients overall. The company provided you great knowledge of the field of Occupational Therapy. They provided very professional work ethics.
Pros
Very professional
temp position in administation
Human Resources Assistant/Data Entry Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 10, 2015
temp assignment in adminstration and data entry for about 3 months in the Human Resource department before they expanded.

I assisted in the areas that I was needed for a few month. This workplace was a nice to work and the people and patients were friendly. They were a few company perks
Pros
temp position
Cons
temp position
New Challenge
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  West Palm BeachNovember 17, 2014
I'm looking for a new and greater challenge – not because I dislike my current job. But to tell you what I enjoy most about it, I'd say that I enjoy giving direct support to senior management in a way that really makes a difference. The contribution I make is vital to their ability to make key financial decisions which ultimately influence the overall success of the business. I enjoy the challenge; I enjoy the responsibility and I enjoy the methodical and precise approach which is necessary for me to deliver the information the management rely upon.
productive and fun work place.
Certified Nursing Assistance (Current Employee) –  west palm beach, flJune 22, 2014
obtain a responsibility role in the field as an experience Nursing Assistance setting where my skills and knowledge can be enhanced and utilized effectively.
The position is ok
Home Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FloridaMay 25, 2014
Stat at 830 am- 5p. I go into team morning report every morning. Until 930A. Careplan meeting at 9:30a until 10:15a,
10:30a call place to prospective clients and home care affiliates to inquire daily regarding existing client needs.
Cons
no beaks.working lunch and lots of traveling daily
Culinary Director
Server (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach,FLMarch 23, 2014
The Culinary Director is so rude, nasty, has a foul mouth. I have been working there for awhile and the time that I was there it was the worst. The only good thing about it was the residents. I have been talked down to in a very negative way by this director,even in front of the residents. He always talked bad about the previous dining room manager and expose her issues. I literally had to wait months and months every time before I can receive a raise.
Pros
Residents
The place you want to work
MSW Intern (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMarch 18, 2014
Morselife is a high-end long-term and short-term facility for elderly individuals, and those who need rehabilitation services. Management department, along with the rest of the personnel is always looking at how they can improve and expand their services.
The fast pace of the job is both hard, and rewarding.
Pros
Paid lunch break, Closed, outdoor gardens.
Horrible Employee Treatment
Server (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach,FlFebruary 23, 2014
I Worked as a PM and AM server at the Tradition Of The Palm Beaches for Three Years. The Culinary Director is Rude disrespectful and extremely sarcastic to the staff and residents. I've witnessed him curse out CNA's that were old enough to be his mother. Throw a knife at one of the teenage servers. Do anything to keep you from making more money so his bonus can be higher and calls his new Dinning Room Manager an idiot and says she will do anything for money because she is so broke. Very unprofessional and not the place to work for. You cant go to any of MorseLife reps and report them, because thy do whatever the directors tell them to do they work you like a slave then give you a hard time when its time for your yearly raise. The residents are lovable and are to die for. You will fall in love with them easily and fast if they will get rid of the crocked Directors maybe this pace will actually be better.
I did a 9 week in-patient clinical rotation at this facility.
Physical Therapist Assistant Intern (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLFebruary 5, 2014
The staff was friendly and made me feel welcome from the start. The rehab team all work well together. My CI was very supportive. I learned a great deal during my 9 week internship.
Good team work
Admissions Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 21, 2013
Worked as a temp and loved it. Admissions team worked so well together,
wonderful place to work
Dietetic Technician (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJune 20, 2013
Overall great company to work for. I would work more hours if availabe
kosher meals are good
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLMay 22, 2013
arrive at work 11 p.m. perform rounds make sure patience or comfortable and everything we need, also perform vital signs on each patient, change each patient as required make sure each patient has the quality of liquids. the hardest part of my job is being pulled to another floor residen. being the only male certified nursing assistant most female patients refuse care. and the most enjoyable part about the job is knowing that each patient I take care of it is comfortable and satisfied management it Morselife are knowledgeable and experience and have the ability to perform, coworkers also or experience and knowledgeable
Pros
need more benefits and more pay
Cons
working load is getting more more difficult
Innovative and productive place to work
Director of Development (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FloridaMarch 12, 2012
Young, dynamic CEO who is creative and has been instrumental in growing a senior living facility and outside community services.
Recognition of changing needs in community and creating new services and programs to meet seniors needs.
Pros
affordable lunches for employees, healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MorseLife. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9