Morta Security located in Palo Alto, Ca, is a stealth-mode start-up developing a new paradigm to counter advanced cyber-threats. Led executives and engineers from the National Security Agency, Morta’s technology uniquely discovers and helps eliminate advance malware.
We have a mix of start-up innovation with military-grade technology to solve hard security challenges. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join our founding team. Our highly touted investors include Andressen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, and Norwest Venture Partners
Reporting to the CTO, our Principal Software Engineer will help develop Morta’s flagship product. He/She must be excited by the prospect of joining a Founding Team of an early stage startup. The ideal candidae will possess a solid mix of development experience, interests in networks and a strong work ethic.
- Strong python and C experience, 5+ years of work experience
. Very strong knowledge of network stack at the low level
. Very strong working with IPS
. Strong track record of taking products from conception to market release
- Demonstrated success in delivering product to enterprise customers.
- Unconventional thinker, unafraid to challenge networking conventions
- Passionate about network security
- Self starter that can set and meet aggressive deadlines
- Motivated to work on a team of high performers