Mortgage Advisory Group is a highly successful, full circle mortgage broker and banker leader in the Pacific Northwest.
Our mission is to delight every single customer and to develop life-long relationships. Everything we do is focused on helping our customers make the best financial decisions to achieve their short-term goals while working toward achieving their long-term dreams. To accomplish this, we empower and equip our well-trained experts to deliver an exceptional customer experience every time!
Come Join Our Winning Team! Mortgage Advisory Group is seeking a highly motivated, top quality candidate for the full-time position of Human Resources Assistant. The position is available in Everett, WA.
The Human Resources Assistant provides general administrative support and assistance with the daily operations of the human resources department. The HR assistant works closely with the HR Manager to carry out responsibilities in some or all of the following functional areas: recruiting and staffing, new hire orientation and on-boarding, training and development, HRIS, compliance and record keeping, payroll, compensation and benefits administration, safety, employee relations, and other HR related documentation.
A successful candidate is able to immediately perform the following major job duties and responsibilities at a competent level:
- Assist with recruiting and staffing logistics; including job postings, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, and follow up correspondence.
- Input new hire information in HRIS, prepare new hire paperwork, checklists, orientation materials, on-boarding and training schedules, and initiate background screenings.
- Process employee benefit enrollments, manage changes, maintain record keeping, and assist with reconciliation of monthly billing.
- Assist with time and attendance compliance and time sheet review for payroll preparation.
- Initiate employee access and provide initial training and support for the employee self-service HR system.
- Maintain the HR filing systems in accordance to state and federal laws, including employee files, records of certifications and industry standards, EEO, and I-9s.
- Provide excellent customer service and HR support to MAG team members.
- Provide assistance with the MAGaime employee appreciation program.
- Assist with employee safety, welfare, wellness, and employee services, such as the EAP.
- Assist with the day-to-day efficient operation and development of the HR department.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
MIMIMUM: The following education and work experience requirements are essential for successful job performance.
- Education: Associate’s degree in a Business or Human Resources related field or equivalent supplementary education with related work experience.
- Experience: Has a minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resources or Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, and resourceful.
- Understanding and usage of all basic office equipment, including copier, scanner and fax.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment with diplomacy
- Professional appearance and punctuality required.
- Available to work overtime as needed.
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, PowerPoint and Outlook in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Skills in database management and record keeping.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Experience in administration of benefits and other HR programs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
Mortgage Advisory Group offers an excellent benefits package, containing:
- Medical, Vision and Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- AFLAC benefits available
- Legal Insurance available
- Monthly company lunch
- Partnership discounts
- Additional benefits to recognize a job well done
The is a full-time position, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5 pm.
For your experience to be considered, please submit a resume in Word or PDF format through the company website at www.mortgageadvisorygroup.com. No phone calls/faxes/walk-ins please.
Mortgage Advisory Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Your Future is Our Focus!
Indeed - 2 years ago
Mortgage Advisory Group’s top-notch customer service is the core of our outstanding reputation in the mortgage industry. We pride...