Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

great people, good atmosphere
Senior Account Manager - Anheuser Busch (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2017
Long hours, work/life balance can be challenging depending on your role. There is a lot of expected travel, especially on weekends if you work on certain accounts within some business units
Pros
good pay
Cons
work life balance
Sales SOlutions
Project (Vendor) Retail Designer (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 6, 2017
We are in an experience era where one-way media is in steady decline. Media is more fragmented than ever. How do you break through the clutter, influence your audience and close the sale?
disorganized, bad management
Team Lead - Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 22, 2017
the mangement at Mosaic Sales Solutions, for the MetroPCS account, was disorganized and unprofessional. They never sent us schedules win a reasonable time frame, and the corporate staff who came to check on us had different expectations than were communicated to us in training.
Great
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Kennewick, WAOctober 16, 2017
Mosaic is a great company to work for, I have absolutely no complaints. This was the most stress free position I've had. An amazing work atmosphere and amazing management.
Great pay and a fun place to work
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 16, 2017
Great place to work , just don't have enough jobs in Chattanooga, I love working for them its fun and the pay is great. The manager is really nice and everyone gets along. Its the best company I have ever worked for.
Pros
you always get your break
Cons
not enough jobs here
My immediate West Coast Manager always communicated,but did not always solve in-store problems. I had to do that.
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Action Alley WalmartOctober 10, 2017
Very hands-off management style. Focus was on solving all problems through pictures, emails and technology.

No direct store support on-site. Had to fend for myself. No field materials to make the presentation properly. Developed own means to cope and still sold out of product.

Increased traffic flow for product and for the department in Walmart
overall. Supported store personnel as if I worked there. Created empathy for myself, my product and worked well with all store personnel by the time the Roll-out was concluded.

My boss was very proactive about being compensated for time spent without product to sell. He was very protective of pay support issues.
Great emplyoment
SAMSUNG BRAND AMBASSADOR (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 10, 2017
Ive worked with Mosaic on a few programs over a few years, I really enjoyed it but the lack of advancement/ job placement sucks. I wish it was easier to keep employment.
Fun and flexible
Samsing (Former Employee) –  Samsung experience consultantOctober 5, 2017
Very fun place to work. You have to work some days harder than others. But it's a great place to work I would recommend out to anyone but just know it is mostly temp work.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
temp work
this place was great!!
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXOctober 4, 2017
i think i mainly loved this job because you litterally drive around store to store setting up displays and advertisements and get paid exceptionally well for minimal but precise work
Pros
pay is excellent, not in one location all day, flexible
Fun
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2017
working for Mosaic is extraordinary place to work. It's like fun on steroids. I learned a lot and was able to meet some very interesting people. I would've have continued working with Mosaic if they had extended the project. However, I would like to work for them at anytime. I felt like they took my time and effort seriously and paid me very well.
Pros
good compensation, understanding staff
Cons
Long hours per day and needing to stand for long periods of time
Good Temporary Jobs
Samsung Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  West Nyack, NYSeptember 14, 2017
Jobs at Mosiac are never jobs that you are promised to keep for awhile. Cool thing is you can end up working for some pretty cool companies although sometimes it might not feel like it.
Mosaic
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 14, 2017
Mosaic is awesome! Great place to work. They continue to have great programming. Nice co-workers, decent managers, some job security. Would work here again if offered a position.
A review of Mosaic?
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Berkeley, CASeptember 12, 2017
It is an on call, or work as available type job. Not stable enough for me. It is direct marketing for various product lines. It is more or less an independent type job. You are sent out to various locations and are expected to fulfill the jobs need on your own.
The cultures varies on the locations of the promotions. The hardest part of the job is getting booked for a job. There are an awful lot of other workers vying for the same jobs.
The most enjoyable part of it is the fact that I can schedule my life around when I want to work.
Pros
Freedom of scheduling
Cons
The lack of work
Set Your Own Schedule
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  All over Chicago-land areaSeptember 9, 2017
This job is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to be able to set their own schedule and work a part-time position. Ideal for someone with a family to raise. The pay is on the low side, but very few other jobs offer this level of flexibility.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
A lot of Travel, Low Pay
Fast paced n a multitasking job. Loved it and the day went by quickly.
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  California then TexasSeptember 7, 2017
I enjoyed working for the Company and do miss it a lot . I recommend it to friends. I always made sure to have a replacement before leaving both California and Texas. I'm back in Texas and I'm thinking about checking in with Mosaic.
Pros
I'd pick my hours and get in early to be done early for my son.
Cons
No benefits for workers with less than 40 hrs.
Fun work place
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  OrlandoAugust 23, 2017
Mosaic is a great company with many benefits. I enjoy working for them and the management is very professional. Information is given ahead of time and the company is very organized.
fun work place
Field marketing specialist for a third party (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 21, 2017
Easiest job ever always had good days manger was far and dependable if needed but only thing was having to travel from store to store. Enjoyed learning and seeing new things to set up.
Pros
Bought lunch
Cons
short breaks
A job that lets you be yourself
Brand Ambassador and product specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 19, 2017
A brand ambassador's job is never lacking in challenges which is where you learn and grow. You learn as you go along, with training in hand and mind. Every project will have it's demands so you adapt to the environment and the demographic that it is aimed at. Part of being a brand ambassador is being a good teacher or mentor and a good listener. You must always sing the praises of the product you are promoting. Also being aware of the competition helps and you can design your presentation to where the product you are promoting comes out on top. This position allows you to be yourself and engage the public in a professional and interactive manner.
Pros
Time management, no one looking over your shoulder. Being accountable for your actions
Cons
Depending on the project and location, if your not busy your day will tend to drag.
Mosaic Give Me More
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 16, 2017
My experience at Mosaic was sweet but short. I wish it was longer than just a contract deal. I have some much more to offer this company even though I am still an employee of the company just wish they had more work all year round for workers that reached bonuses and exceeded expectations.
Pros
Great Culture and values
Cons
Consistent work
Samsung SEC
Certified Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 15, 2017
Dead end job with no opportunity for growth. Pay stays the same no matter how hard you work. Responsibilities and unrealistic goals keep getting added with no reward. Measly 25 cent raises. Best Buy managers have no respect for you and want you out of their stores.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Dead end job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.