Mosaic Sales Solutions

Mosaic Sales Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun work place
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 20, 2016
Has Ping Pong and Pool Table. Popcorn twice a day and cares deeply about the community. Learned a lot in Excel and grew as an employee and person working here.
Pros
Fun
Samsung Experience Consultant
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CANovember 7, 2016
A lot of great managers that help motivate and empower the employees. As a samsung experience consultant, you make the brand your own. You have to balance sales, while also taking care of existing customers and their issues. You have a great team as well as BestBuy staff to further increase the relationship between the two brands. Samsung aims to create lifelong brand advocates through innovation, and this position definitely helps you create those relationships with customers.
Fun
Field Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Falls, IANovember 7, 2016
Great place to work. Friendly staff and coworkers. Enjoyed being able to have a different day every day instead of the same thing over and over.
One of the most unorganized companies I've ever worked with
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  WisconsinNovember 4, 2016
I was employed by Mosaic for a few months. When I first got hired, it was like pulling teeth trying to get all my paperwork for them to start work. When I would run into an issue, I'd try e-mailing and calling multiple people and half the time the email didn't work or the people on the phone never answered. Then when all my stuff was sent in and I worked, the week I was to be paid a lady called me and told me I never sent my proof of identification (They lost it!). I was outraged.

I also have been called to work several events and when I call back and tell them I'm interested they say they'll call back in a little while to talk further and then never do.

They also neglect to tell you if your put on as a back up or not so the first event I worked, I drove an hour to, showed up, and they sent me home right away.

For being a company in marketing and promotions, their communications skills are by far the worst I've ever seen in a company. Do not work for them unless you enjoy getting frustrated at their employees.
Pros
Good pay for events
Cons
Never call back, poor communication, Faulty website, unreliable employees
Good pay
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Douglasville, GAOctober 18, 2016
Some of the best money i have made in my life. The company also is very laid back as long as you do your job. I would refer to others.
Self Motivated Environment
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Round Rock, TXOctober 13, 2016
Samsung SES is a fun place to start a career. Compensation was better a few years ago, but it is still at reasonable wages to date. Good employee benefits and incentives. Cheap phone plans!
Pros
cheap phone plans
Cons
must have a strong work ethic
Same
Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 5, 2016
I already reviewed this company and do not want to say the same thing I said before. Hopefully this fills the 20 word minimum to pass this page
Exciting to engage new people and build new relationships
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 29, 2016
The hardest part of the day for mw working at best buy is not having direct access to the keys for the phones the costumers wanted. Only best buy employes are able to open up the cabinets to access the phones for costumers. It'd hard for me because i know it annoys them when i constantly ask them for the keys throughout the day.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Good place to start off.
Microsoft Market Manager (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYSeptember 20, 2016
This was a great job to have coming straight out of college... if you are looking for job security...don't bother ..every year the company may remove you from your position
Great Work Experience
Certified Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Johnson City, TNSeptember 17, 2016
Rather stress free. Co-workers are fantastic. Autonomous. Not much room for advancement. Pay is above average for a retail job. Can be somewhat monotonous.
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
Lack of Advancement Opportunity
Great!
Field Representative (Former Employee) –  Rochester Hills, MIAugust 26, 2016
I loved working here. The pay is below poverty level - but honestly the people are the best to work with. The work is engaging and diverse. I'd still be there if the pay was better.
Pros
Great flexibility!
Cons
Very low pay
Brand ambassador
Market Ambassador- Microsoft Windows Phone Program (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 15, 2016
May be a little bias being as how I was laid off but opened the doors to other opportunities. Management on my program was great. Lots of driving so much wear on your car. Must be able to handle stress and change and the fly. Most fun job I've ever had wold work here again if was guaranteed for longer than just 1 year contract.
Interactive Independent Environment
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 11, 2016
This a job for individuals who enjoy interacting with others, and are enthusiastic about various smartphone products.
Pros
little supervision, flexible schedules
Cons
temporary position, no stability
Productive, fun, and exciting workplace.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Jonesboro, ARAugust 8, 2016
I really love working for this company and if they were not taking this location away I would proudly and most definitely love to continue working for them.
Pros
2 free 10 minute breaks, respectful management, etc.
I was unsupervised the majority of the time in the field
Consumer Centric Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 3, 2016
I enjoyed being unsupervised and comfortable to do the job i needed to do. I enjoyed the travel from Retailer to Retailer. The pay was not the best, and their was no indication of possible advancement within the corporation. I enjoyed seeing and working with the Retailer employees.
Pros
I was unsupervised the majority of the time in the field.
Cons
Not much pay, and no chance for advancement
Great experience building.
Lead Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COJuly 17, 2016
Great company to work for. Fantastic pay with decent benefits. Little to no career advancement, and limited development.
Pros
Very competitive pay
Cons
Short breaks constant changing expectations, with lots of double standards
good place to work
Microsoft Market Manager (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 14, 2016
I enjoyed my time at Mosaic, they always treated me fairly and with dignity. It is a good place to work. They are part of Acosta.
Productive and fun place to work
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee) –  Niles, OHJuly 12, 2016
It's a very fun and progressive environment was a suitable amount of vacation time in paid holidays. I wish there more options available for those who want to move out of customer facing positions in Samsung Program in Best Buy.
Pros
Paid Holidays, Vaction time, Bonus
Cons
No leadership development programs are available for those who want to move up
Good company to work for
CERTIFIED SAMSUNG TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Rochester, MNJune 17, 2016
Good management, work and fun together if you are good at your job, nice work and life balance.One will love this job if like latest technology.
Pros
Good managment, work and fun together if you are good at your job, nice work and life balance.
Cons
Lack of communication with retail partner.
Horrible place to work
Sec (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 3, 2016
If you don't mind always having scheduling issues then this is the place for you.
Poor management
Always conflict with bestbuy management
Only 20 hours a week
No time off will not work with school schedule
Only part time available no room for growth of a lead position happens to open you have to travel out of town.
Pros
Pros none
Cons
No health care benefits scheduling issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic Sales Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.