Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

Great company to work for
Promo Model/ Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Chicago and MiamiMay 18, 2015
Fun company, great pay, great events. Always fun. Promotions can be a little tiring at times but its a great way to network, and meet new people. All of their events are organized and management is for the most part great.
This place has shut down
Resident House Manager (Former Employee), Peoria, ILMay 15, 2015
Over worked and under paid. The only thing that kept me here so long was my love for the residents who lived there. The house managers were on call after hours and had to cover overnight shifts. One time I worked for 26 hours straight.
Fun
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Mount Laurel, NJMay 15, 2015
Typical day was teaching class and helping Best Buy employees promote Samsung.

I learned a lot about how to work with multiple companies with one job.

Management always seemed to have a delay but overall was helpful.

My co-workers where very knowledgeable and were hard workers.

The most enjoyable part of the day was teaching the classes and having everyone leave happy.
serious atmosphere
samsung experience consultant (Former Employee), charlottesville vaMay 14, 2015
Pros: advanced knowledge on upcoming devices
Cons: inconsistent breaks, normally interrupted
a good position with good pay. but its all about how much effort you put into it. give it 120% and it will give back 120%

your working for Samsung, not Best Buy, so there is a bit of freedom when you compare yourself to a regular best buy employee. but that also gives you more room for criticism. if your friendly with everyone then you can do good work
Great compensation, modern family environment.
Field Operations Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TxMay 11, 2015
I love this company but the jobs are not always secure. Projects end quickly and without warning. I have been able to move from team to team, but very stressful. No room for advancement, but they pay really.
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Denison, IAMay 10, 2015
Poor Management and leadership skills that did not assist me in furthering my education in this field as I had hoped to. Poor leaders with clients
challenging and rewarding place to work
Direct support/mental health aide (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IAMay 5, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: strange work hours
a typical day is never the same, dealing with mental illness is always a challenge yet the rewards of seeing them succeed is success.
I like it alot.
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 4, 2015
I did enjoy working here and learning more about technology and helping costumers i think this is one the best jobs to work for to get better at costumer service and learning about certain tech if your not knowledgeable about it.
Work Life
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DEApril 28, 2015
An awesome company to work for.
Very rewarding job an a awesome environment to gain experience in this field.
I have awesome co workers!!!
Under deficit spending for the entire time I have worked at Mosaic.
Business Manager (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 27, 2015
Very team oriented and great fellowship amoung my co-workers.

I learned that it is possible to work with twelve women and to survive.

New ideas were welcomed by most of the agency,
Rewarding in its own way
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Mosaic NortheastApril 19, 2015
Pros: Knowing your making a difference in someone's life
Cons: BENEFITS!!!!!
working with the individuals and helping them to have a meaningful day is rewarding in itself. Relaxed atmosphere with many opportunities to have fun. Problem is within small agencies there is no room for growth and if you are not within the management team you can't get any add on responsibilities. Sometimes your effort and skills go unnoticed.
assistant / mentor
assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 13, 2015
 Provided quality empathetic care for developmentally disabled adults
 Administered physician prescribed medication necessary for their physical and mental health
 Monitored, assessed and filed paper work pertaining to their daily activities and mannerisms
Loved working with clients
dsa/cst (Current Employee), Macomb, ILApril 11, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: no brakes
Typical day is coming in checking the current duty list.
Making sure the dishwasher is empty, lunches packed for the next day, fold laundry and lay out snacks. pass meds and cooking dinner. while getting showers down.
Decent third party employer with little job advancement opportunity
Samsung Experience Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Northeast DetroitApril 7, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment with a genuine sense of accomplishment
Cons: New upper management is clueless to what we actually do.
I have worked for Mosaic for over two years representing Samsung Experience Stores within Best Buy. I have absolutely loved my position until a change in management brought about a complete dictatorship direction within the program.
Up until now I would have explained my job as a combination of expertise, sales and fun but that mentality is now changed to an immediate necessity to find other employment.
Many challenges that provides opportunities for growth
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (Current Employee), Osceola, INApril 6, 2015
Pros: culture of integrity and value of employee
Cons: new leadership is not ready to lead or develop it's leaders
Mosaic is a great company providing opportunities for growth, training in leadership as well as instilling integrity.

Core values of safety, respect, connection and integrity are all what I will carry with me through my career.

Change in local leadership is problematic.
Great people
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TxApril 4, 2015
The best part of working with Mosaic is meeting new people and building relationships with the people that work at the stores you go into every week.
supervisor was great!
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: A job
Cons: some flexibilty
I met with management of the store and serviced client"s merchandise. I trained new employees from time to time. I enjoyed interacting with the people during tournaments.
great job
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Job could be worked around life happenings
Cons: Very hard on my car.
Meet a lot of people. Work included a lot of driving from one Wal-Mart to another. Serviced 3 Wal-Marts in the electronics dept. making sure they were up to date on the gaming systems (play station, Xbox and WII) and the games played on them. Also traveled to other Wal-Mart to help out when needed. Had to be a self starter and stay motivated all day. The hardest part of the job was all the miles I put on my car and the repairs to keep it on the road.
High paced atmosphere with its own buddy system:
Material Handling Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Bartow, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits
Cons: Intense pressure from management and a lack of concern for its employees.
I spent over 20 years at Mosaic. Started when it was W.R Grace, thru 2 investment groups and then to Cargill. I would have to say the time the facility was ran by Cargill was the best years there. It was a family atmosphere and the management really cared about it's employees. Safety was number one for them and they didnt push production to the front. They felt that if you take care of your people that your peole will take care of you and they did. Things ran smoothly during that time. Mosaic was a whole new culture, production took first place and other things started falling to the way side. It was always a push to get things done and alot of the time it was as if it didnt matter what it took to get it done.

They have a new CEO and things may have changed now so I cant say about how things are being done there now,.
Different goal incentive games, such as Exercise programs
Retired from Mosaic Phosphate (Former Employee), Plant City, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Safety incentive rewards
Cons: Shift work, undesirable working partners, Good ole boy system of job assignments.
Mosaic was not my cup of tea, I found it difficult to work for Mosaic after 35 years with their competitor. A typical day include getting outside equipment readings, unloading chemical trucks, keep a running inventory of chemicals, filling out log sheets and making plant adjustments as necessary. The heat in the summer was probably the hardest hurdle to overcome, temperatures inside of the vessels were extremely high. There was no enjoyable part of the job!

1 2 3 4 5

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more

Mosaic Salaries