Mosaic Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!!!
Behavior Consultant (Current Employee) –  DelawareFebruary 22, 2017
The management team at Mosaic consists of a group of experienced professionals in the field of human services. There are opportunities for growth. The organization cares about employees and will often seek feedback on how to improve.

Mosaic provides the best service to the individuals served that includes person centered planning, nursing, and behavioral supports.

Mosaic is an organization that is consistent and well structured.
Non Profit
Administrative Technician (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 21, 2017
giving excellent care to the special need individuals, hard working staff and management. great organization all around the world. Home care as well as job training for handicapped individuals. in home care when needed
Pros
great team
Cons
no advancement
Fun job that requires patience and compassion
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Hastings, NEFebruary 21, 2017
I love the individuals I've had the opportunity to serve at Mosaic. This job does take patience. The hours have worked well with schooling. I assist people with intellectual disabilities in their homes. I help cook, clean, go shopping, handle money, and pass medication. Management has been a bit difficult. In the two years I have worked here I have had 6 managers. Lots of changes!
Pros
We do fun stuff
Cons
No management on site and not all coworkers have good work ethics
Mosiac
CPR and First Aid Instructor (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXFebruary 18, 2017
Love this place, working here was a great experience . Couldn't ask for more when came to me clients. The work lord can be changeling but the overtime was approved.
Place to help persons with disabilities.
Certified Medication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 15, 2017
Liked working with people that have disabilities reach their personal potential. A typical day would be starting their morning routine in a timely manner. I learned that no two days are alike, to be flexible and be able to adapt to change. Management wasn't always there on a daily basis to assist. The hardest part of the job is to be flexible and adapt to not having enough staff. The most enjoyable part of the job is to see the clients smile
Pros
Helping persons with disabilities
Cons
Working short staffed
Great Company
Market Manager/Territory Manager (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTFebruary 14, 2017
Pros-Great Managers
Good Pay
Flexible
Amazing work life balance

Cons-Jobs are dependant on other companies
You can lose you job anytime-I was laid off twice
You would have to move to Texas or Florida for more secure
positions.
about mosic
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Manassas, VAFebruary 10, 2017
• Ensure stock is well merchandised
• Assemble displays for many displays and products
• Assist customers with DVD’s, CD’s, video games, computers and cameras
Internship helped have different perspective
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Valley Glen, CAFebruary 10, 2017
The program was eye-opening and made you realize how different everybody is. It made you realize how fortunate you are even if you think you are not. Increased sympathy for high school students
Mosaic is a rewarding job.
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, NEFebruary 9, 2017
A typical day at work, includes working with intellectual adults that have learning disabilities. I help these clients with several things. I work at the vocational place, it's called the work shop. I normally work with 4 different individuals during the day. I do programs with them, which is helping them achieve personal goals that they have. The clients I work with like to work on production, which are small jobs for them to do during the day so they can get paid. I also take them on community outings. They enjoy going to the movies, library, and going out to eat. I do enjoy my job and working with all my clients can be very rewarding at times. It can also be very difficult at times to. Sometimes they don't want to do certain things like there programs, so I have to encourage them to do them as much as I can.
Freindly
Crane Operator (Current Employee) –  Mulberry, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Mosaic is a friendly place to work. Sometimes there are long hours and hard work to be done but the people there are nice. If you want a permanent position with job security than Mosaic would be a great place to work.
Supportive work environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAFebruary 7, 2017
Loved the opportunity to provide good service in group homes for adults with special needs. Good activities for clients
Pros
Good team work with staff members
Cons
Excessive on-call requirements
Great Pay Great Benefits
Maintenance Mechanic & Sulfuric Plant op. (Former Employee) –  Plant City, FLFebruary 5, 2017
A typical day at Mosaic is %50 work & %50 easy work. If you work together it makes the day better. I learned a great deal while working for Mosaic. Welding, piping, mechanics, & so on. Management is generally fair from the direct supervisor on up the latter. There is a vast culture of people there but mostly good people just trying to earn a good living. Hardest part of the job is some times you work 12 hours a day for 3 weeks straight. This is not offend.And that check you get at the end makes it well worth it. the best part of the job is that pay check.
Pros
Great pay. Great benefits.
Cons
long hours sometimes
28 years of service
Interim Executive Director (Current Employee) –  Sylvan Grove, KSFebruary 3, 2017
Alot of good people, working to do the right thing for persons with Developmental Disabilities in a very difficult budgetary environment. Mission is important.
Great Place to Work
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 3, 2017
Great place to work. Great work life balance depending on program you are working for. Management works hard in placing staff with additional training or hours if needed.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Crazy during holiday season
I enjoyed working for mosaic the staff was great and so was the consumers i provided for.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  3301 franklin ave. waco,txFebruary 2, 2017
It was a great company to work for.great staff and cool peoples. Work with your scheduling and hours.The pay wasn't that great but I liked the company.
Pros
no supervision
Cons
the pay
Wonderful organization that really cares.
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 31, 2017
This organization is a great place to work for if you want to make a difference. They care about the people they help and also the people that they employ. If you can handle the stress that comes with caring for another human life then this job is for you. It is meaningful and you are able to make lifelong connections with a population that is used to being ignored. Pay is around minimum wage, but there are always hours available and usually overtime as well.
Pros
meaningful work, great culture, great company, benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons
pay can be low, jobs demands are high and can be taxing, burnout risk
Very productive place to work
Mosaic Procurement Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lithia, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Excellent place to work. Management is excellent and the company truly cares for its employees. Growth opportunities are amazing and Mosaic even offers schooling.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, fun place to work
Demo Specific products to the public
Demo Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MAJanuary 28, 2017
I go in with a very good attitude for my day. I talk to the customers and ask them if they would like a free sample and at the time and give them information about this product.
Pros
Its always fun and exciting to talk to new people everyday.
Cons
Well, there are no cons when you have a job you enjoy.
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2017
Typical day would be set up tools to work with & engage customers, provide information about product, hand out samples. Great management they leave you on your own but are available if needed.
Multicultural workplace. There was no really hard part loved it!
Pros
Nothing but pro's
Cons
Temp positions
Fun and Productive Place to Work
Field Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Great working environment with a fun bunch of people that all aspire to achieve excellence on every project. The hardest part of the job is trying to not love it so much.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.