Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

Excellent Place to work
DSA (Current Employee), Osceola, IAAugust 25, 2014
This is an excellent place to work. They are always willing to work with me and accommodate around my school hours. The most enjoyable part of my job at Mosaic is the relationships that are built with the clients. It is amazing when you form that sense of trust.
LOVE the people I work with, but management needs more communication
DSP (direct support professional) (Current Employee), Osceola, INAugust 24, 2014
Pros: love the clients, love the feeling of making a difference
Cons: no communication
I love my job, but I have struggled with the lack of communication throughout the company in the past 2 months. It was perfect until I hit my one year mark. Makes me sad as I honestly saw the possibility moving up in the company until just recently. The clients are great and always bring a smile to my face.
answered phones, maintain client fiances, gathered finance reports for guardians, service coordination and management, accounts payable, etc
Administrative Technician (Former Employee), Hastings, NEAugust 23, 2014
Pros: enjoyed working with individuals and venders.
Cons: no breaks, unprofessionalism on several levels.
I no longer fit in this organization. I am looking for a job that appreciates the work that is done and focuses on positives. I am very open to constructive criticism as that is what allows me to grow and become a more effective employee. When supervisors resort to name calling and refuse to listen to answers to questions they asked, I knew I no longer – more... was a member of the team.

Organization is awesome and is doing awesome things for the individuals in their care overall. There are a few bad apples that make it difficult for a person to do their job effectively. – less
Productive learning experience to new Samsung technology
SAMSUNG CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Seekonk, MAAugust 16, 2014
Build relationships with customers

New technology and training skills

little to no supervision

team efforts all around

Passion makes the job within technology easy
Fun place to work with multiple positions
Manager (Current Employee), Frederick, MDAugust 7, 2014
Due to the nature of Mosaic, there are multiple positions in a vast array of areas to work in. Whether it be Sales or Merchandising or Management, there are quite a few different types of work available.
Mosaic
Kyocera Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), Centerville, UTAugust 4, 2014
Pros: great pay, flexable schedule
Cons: no benifits or job security. sol after contract is over
great pay but no job security whatsoever. working on your own is very nice but mountains of paperwork can be a little tedious. really enjoyed working here but probably not something you can make a career out of.
Fun company with growth opportunities
Samsung Market Trainer/Lead (Current Employee), Newark, NJAugust 1, 2014
Pros: excellent management
Cons: work weekends
Mosaic has excellent upper management and a great support team. They are a fair company with plenty of growth opportunities. I love going to work and the training and leadership that they provide to me and my team.
Flexible hours
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Osceola, INJuly 26, 2014
The company offers flexible hours. Good team to work with. Management is highly helpful if you have questions.
Great for growth
Active Directory Engineer (Current Employee), Riverview, FLJuly 17, 2014
Awesome exposure to many aspects of information technology.
Overall Enjoyable and rewarding job
Certified Medication Specialist (Current Employee), Norfolk, NEJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free meals, chances to move outside and take individuals to fun places, fair pay.
Cons: communication could be better
Despite some management issues and behavioral problems, working for Mosaic was a extremely fun experience. Definitely for someone who enjoys a very fast work pace and a chance to further your experience in the caregiving world. Perfect way to work with one of a kind individuals with amazing personalities and genuine co-workers that make everyday interesting.
Encouraing and self training/ learning institution
Direct Support Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: giving hands on support whenever necessary
Cons: part-time with no benefits
As a direct support assistant, I help mentally and developmentally challenged in achieving their goals ranging from redirecting their activities to completing their daily routines.
It is gratifying to have these individuals and help them achieve above their limitations.
Microsoft Market Ambassador
Microsoft Market Ambassador (Current Employee), TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good pay, alone most of the time
Cons: deadlines are not accurate neither is the system for filing work reports
Cool and fun work environment if you like to travel. Get to meet interesting people and learn about latest technology. at time you are even given some cool hi tech stuff for the time your working for the company.
Fun limited position
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 2, 2014
This was a great limited job offer that paid well and allowed for interaction with customers and the product that was being sold.
Direct care for adults with developmental disabilities
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 2, 2014
Pros: very rewarding and fun
Provided in home care for adults with developmental disabilities helping to increase independence for the clients by setting personal goals such as learning how to prepare a mean, tie shoes, dress themselves, and apply for jobs in the community.
Fun, Preductive workplace with Great Benefits
Samsung Experienced Consultant (Current Employee), West Hartford, CTJune 24, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and room for growth
Cons: must be flexible and mandatory part timer work holidays
Samsung is a Great Company and are internationally known for there Brand and products they sell. Overall it is a Great Company and I am happy to be part of the team. They have tremendous room for enhancement and growth.
Great when the work is there.
Kyocera- Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco RegionJune 18, 2014
Pros: pleasant managers and interesting customers
Cons: extremely low pay, dead end position, no room for free thought.
A typical day is getting on the road and visiting a structured predetermined set of customers. You job is to convince store owners to sell more of your product then the competition.
Management is very good and personable and I always felt comfortable with the manager ride along.
You don't see your co-workers much do to them being different locations – more... except when your in training together.
Hardest part of the job was knowing that they had things so tightened down that there was no room for free thought.
The most enjoyable thing was getting out and meeting new shop owners and establishing relationships with them. – less
fun to work, job not hard
reset specialist (Former Employee), GAJune 18, 2014
Cons: no benefits
this company is a great company to work for. supervisor was good to work for. pay was ok.
An Excellent Company to work for!
Engineer (Current Employee), FloridaJune 17, 2014
A very good company to work for with great benefits! I would certainly recommend to others looking to work for a progressive company within the U.S.
Productive day since there were many people requiring Customer Service.
Samsung Ambassador (Former Employee), PRJune 2, 2014
After I signed in for my job, I went to the Electronic Department and greet my co-workers and let them know I was in for my daily duties. Went to the computer aisle, make sure every electronic device was clean and in good condition.

My job as Samsung Ambassador and before that representing Microsoft I gave Customer Service to customers, explaining – more... the advantages, the different utilities and why should they choose the equipment I was representing at the moment.

I learned to deal with different type of customers and I even learned from them.

I did not have any management, however I was my boss at the store, because my direct supervisor was in the States and had communication by phone, email or and text. My daily work was reported daily on a form given by the company mail address.

My co-workers, even that I was as a supplier, were very cooperative and seem to like me working, since I was in charge of Customer Service on the computer aisle for the company I was representing, giving them the opportunity to do other jobs while I was at work. My jobs was temporary and for a contract a several weeks.

The hardest part of the job, however enjoyable was try to convince a customer that the electronic device I was offering was the one they needed. – less
enjoyable, easy schedule
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Port Angeles, WAMay 27, 2014
Pros: different job quite often
Cons: no pay hike after years of working there
loved working for this company, I was at remote locations so enjoyed the drive

1 2 3 4 5

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more