Mosaic Employee Reviews

Mosaic
Direct Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, CONovember 22, 2016
I feel that they are more focused on making money even though they are a non profit. There isn't any team work involved and as an employee you feel like you're doing everything on your own without any support.
never will I work for this company
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 21, 2016
This company should be shut down!!!!!! They treat the employees like scum. No one knows what the other is doing. Such a waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Urbandale, IANovember 20, 2016
Very nice place to work,diverse,enjoyable place to work never a dull moment assisting dependent adults with disabilities with activities of daily living.
Pros
PTO, 403B PRN schedules
Benefits
Direct Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Newark, DENovember 17, 2016
It was a job of low stress and easy going days. The clients and the staff were friendly. My interaction on job was both rewarding and unforgettable. Staff enjoyed each other, we were friends.
Pros
I could pick my work schedule
Cons
I didn't get paid time off
Could be an amazing job if management wasn't so bias of staff.
DSA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 16, 2016
Certain staff are so close with the managers that they don't do their jobs or get in trouble when others complain about them. Managers and staff also treat overnight staff like pack mules, it's perfectly fine if other staff leave an abundance of their work for them since they feel they have more time.
Pros
Free health insurance, clients are amazing, higher up management is great
Cons
Bias, yearly raises are low, it doesn't seem like anyone cares about clients, good staff don't last, bad staff get everything handed to them
It was a good environment when i first started, but it went downhill fast.
Samsung experience consultant (Current Employee) –  Baldwin NYNovember 16, 2016
They changed the parameters of the job after I gained my position. Hours where drastically reduced without notice, and my direct manager was one of the worst leaders I have ever had.
Loved the Clients
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Middletown, CTNovember 12, 2016
Assisting 5 mental challenged clients, supervision of 7 Direct Care Worker. Making sure that everyone made to their worksite. Financial responsibilities for each client

That this populations nears advocate for them to be included in society.

Had to teach subordinates, that if you're not doing from the heart, then yes you will always be unsatisfied with the pay

Questioning oneself if you're doing the best for the client

Enjoyable to see them smile or give you a hug, know that you're protecting them. Trying to give them a Holistic life
Pros
What you put in is what you get out
Cons
People not caring as much as you, having to let someone go
day at work
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Macomb, ILNovember 10, 2016
fun place of employment. learn new things everyday and experience different personalities. I learned to accept everyone how they is and not to judge. Even though most clients can not do daily functions as us we can still make a possibility for them.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 10, 2016
busy working the resets at each store, but with excellent people who help. The can do attitudes are great and make it a fun place to work.
Sometimes you will work a lot of overtime.
Pros
Meet new people daily
Cons
Sometimes you get home very very late
Use to be a great company
NA (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 28, 2016
Mosaic was a great company. Its not horrible but it is steady going downhill. HR is taking over the company and many good people are losing their jobs while the snakes and lazy employees continue to grow. Work life balance is good for the most part and pay is excellent. Benefits are great compared to other local businesses. Atmosphere has completely changed from 10 years ago and loyal employees are looking elsewhere.
Pros
Benefits and Pay
Cons
HR is ruining the company.
the people you work with make the job enjoyable
Operator/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMOctober 25, 2016
worked in the muriate plant. running all areas of plant including team leader. job had quite a bit of manual labor during times of clean up but overall it is a good company with above average pay
Client are exceptional
Residential Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 23, 2016
Team work and providing services.Company provide you the support to be revolve in your job. Management provides the tools.
Great Experience While Stll in College
Demand Planning Co - OP (Current Employee) –  Lithia, FLOctober 19, 2016
Great managers that I've had an opportunity to work with. Meaningful projects have been assigned to me during my time here at Mosaic. Travel and relocation services provided.
fun work place fast paced
Merchandising specialists (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 14, 2016
Great job . fast paced ,full of people to meet. the best part of the job to me was learning about new products and displaying them for the customers
Pros
short assigments
Cons
alot of travling
Constant Rotational Management and No Opportunity for Advancement.
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 13, 2016
3rd party marketing company with little or no contact with their employees. Employees were managed by a constantly rotating carousel of Best Buy retail managers and Samsung Executives.
Because of the lack of communication between these parties, Mosaic employees became a unfortunate means by which the Managers and Executives would communicate through. These communications were, more often than not, a disagreement between the two parties. This left the Mosaic employees at a disadvantage, and ultimately vulnerable to blame and misinformation. I would not recommend Mosaic to anyone wishing to begin a career, as I had not seen anyone in my two years of employment, promoted, or offered any of the many replacements that had taken place in that time frame.
Great work enviroment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 13, 2016
Work with wonderful people who like to have fun. You will do normal everyday household chores such as cooking and cleaning. Management is great and this is a very team orientated company.
Samsung Sales Rep
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAOctober 10, 2016
Part-time workers get no benefits at all.
The FOM are complete jerks that don't understand that our job is tech support and for us to do our jobs, it may take longer than expected.
Don't expect to get weekends off at all though. I bought plane tickets a month before I started for a trip to California, requested for the days off from work, and yet was denied and written up when I got back in town because I called off for a weekend.
The job itself is easy as can be, but the management makes it a lot worse than necessary.
Cons
It's more fun working with mosaic
Caregiver or direct support (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IAOctober 7, 2016
Since I've been at mosaic I haven't had any problem, everything goes so well and every body even leaders or managers are so nice..it's more fun working there and I love it..
Cons
Healthcare
Bad
Senior Instructor/Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Uncle Sam, LAOctober 6, 2016
This has to be one of the 10 worst companies in the U.S. to be employed by or at least the training part is atrocious. There is a distinct lack of leadership beginning with the Director of Training on down.
How can a company function with not even the team supervisor give a new employee and experienced instructional designer, and tell the person, "Make the manual pretty". Pretty sad as all of us have different ideas of "Pretty'. Done to create turmoil and strife. Designer works on manual for two months then is told all he has done should not have been done when all have had a chance to review. When you see two gathering in the office of the supervisor you know that they are deeply in cohorts. But that what happens when someone not from the immediate area moved in, a hard lesson to learn.
Pros
Something free lunch
Cons
Poor Leadership from Top to Bottom
Great learning experiences with knowlegeable colleuges
Analytical Laboratory Technician R&D (Current Employee) –  Mulberry, FLSeptember 28, 2016
Mosaic has been a great place to work. The people in the company are knowledgeable and caring. It is a safety driven work place.