Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

Flexible hours
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Osceola, INJuly 26, 2014
The company offers flexible hours. Good team to work with. Management is highly helpful if you have questions.
Great for growth
Active Directory Engineer (Current Employee), Riverview, FLJuly 17, 2014
Awesome exposure to many aspects of information technology.
Overall Enjoyable and rewarding job
Certified Medication Specialist (Current Employee), Norfolk, NEJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free meals, chances to move outside and take individuals to fun places, fair pay.
Cons: communication could be better
Despite some management issues and behavioral problems, working for Mosaic was a extremely fun experience. Definitely for someone who enjoys a very fast work pace and a chance to further your experience in the caregiving world. Perfect way to work with one of a kind individuals with amazing personalities and genuine co-workers that make everyday interesting.
Encouraing and self training/ learning institution
Direct Support Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2014
Pros: giving hands on support whenever necessary
Cons: part-time with no benefits
As a direct support assistant, I help mentally and developmentally challenged in achieving their goals ranging from redirecting their activities to completing their daily routines.
It is gratifying to have these individuals and help them achieve above their limitations.
Microsoft Market Ambassador
Microsoft Market Ambassador (Current Employee), TXJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good pay, alone most of the time
Cons: deadlines are not accurate neither is the system for filing work reports
Cool and fun work environment if you like to travel. Get to meet interesting people and learn about latest technology. at time you are even given some cool hi tech stuff for the time your working for the company.
Fun limited position
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Irving, TXJuly 2, 2014
This was a great limited job offer that paid well and allowed for interaction with customers and the product that was being sold.
Direct care for adults with developmental disabilities
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Rockford, ILJuly 2, 2014
Pros: very rewarding and fun
Provided in home care for adults with developmental disabilities helping to increase independence for the clients by setting personal goals such as learning how to prepare a mean, tie shoes, dress themselves, and apply for jobs in the community.
Fun, Preductive workplace with Great Benefits
Samsung Experienced Consultant (Current Employee), West Hartford, CTJune 24, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits and room for growth
Cons: must be flexible and mandatory part timer work holidays
Samsung is a Great Company and are internationally known for there Brand and products they sell. Overall it is a Great Company and I am happy to be part of the team. They have tremendous room for enhancement and growth.
Great when the work is there.
Kyocera- Field Sales Representative (Former Employee), San Francisco RegionJune 18, 2014
Pros: pleasant managers and interesting customers
Cons: extremely low pay, dead end position, no room for free thought.
A typical day is getting on the road and visiting a structured predetermined set of customers. You job is to convince store owners to sell more of your product then the competition.
Management is very good and personable and I always felt comfortable with the manager ride along.
You don't see your co-workers much do to them being different locations – more... except when your in training together.
Hardest part of the job was knowing that they had things so tightened down that there was no room for free thought.
The most enjoyable thing was getting out and meeting new shop owners and establishing relationships with them. – less
fun to work, job not hard
reset specialist (Former Employee), GAJune 18, 2014
Cons: no benefits
this company is a great company to work for. supervisor was good to work for. pay was ok.
An Excellent Company to work for!
Engineer (Current Employee), FloridaJune 17, 2014
A very good company to work for with great benefits! I would certainly recommend to others looking to work for a progressive company within the U.S.
Productive day since there were many people requiring Customer Service.
Samsung Ambassador (Former Employee), PRJune 2, 2014
After I signed in for my job, I went to the Electronic Department and greet my co-workers and let them know I was in for my daily duties. Went to the computer aisle, make sure every electronic device was clean and in good condition.

My job as Samsung Ambassador and before that representing Microsoft I gave Customer Service to customers, explaining – more... the advantages, the different utilities and why should they choose the equipment I was representing at the moment.

I learned to deal with different type of customers and I even learned from them.

I did not have any management, however I was my boss at the store, because my direct supervisor was in the States and had communication by phone, email or and text. My daily work was reported daily on a form given by the company mail address.

My co-workers, even that I was as a supplier, were very cooperative and seem to like me working, since I was in charge of Customer Service on the computer aisle for the company I was representing, giving them the opportunity to do other jobs while I was at work. My jobs was temporary and for a contract a several weeks.

The hardest part of the job, however enjoyable was try to convince a customer that the electronic device I was offering was the one they needed. – less
enjoyable, easy schedule
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Port Angeles, WAMay 27, 2014
Pros: different job quite often
Cons: no pay hike after years of working there
loved working for this company, I was at remote locations so enjoyed the drive
Great company with great drive and great people.
Mobile Operations Manager for Samsung (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center MNMay 21, 2014
Pros: employee purchase programs from clients.
Cons: contracts for different jobs can be lost at anytime.
Marketing company with great programs and great people running them. Fun fast paced company that wants you to balance work and family.
Fun to Work
SAP Basis Technical Consultant (Current Employee), Riverview, FLMay 20, 2014
Good place to work. Excellent exposure, Have many flavours of SAP components installed.
Flexible scheduling
LPN (Former Employee), Nevada, IAMay 20, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule if needed
Cons: low pay, gossip
Flexible scheduling, lacks hands on nursing skills, but is more geared toward management of care. There was much more gossip than other places I've worked, with some attitude from part of the leadership team.
great job!
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 16, 2014
Pros: fun
I like this job because it taught be a lot of different lessons within working with people who have intellectual disabilities. Its a great job if you love working with others and enjoy driving and going to different events. the management is there to help and the co workers are also helpful depending on which department you work in
Not to bad
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee), Macomb, ILMay 16, 2014
working with your clients is the best oart for sure, you make relationships and really know your making a difference
Intrinsic
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Bartlett, TennMay 12, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Truly enjoyed work with co-workers and had the freedom to develop a highly effective team. Thanks
Ops Coordinator
Internal Operations Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Irving, TXMay 8, 2014
Pros: atmosphere, pay, location
Cons: stressful, job secuirty feeling is low
Really fantastic environment. The stress level of the job and the expectations can make you go crazy.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mosaic

Mosaic is among the fastest growing agencies in North America. By utilizing its People as Media™ approach to connecting – Read more