Mosaic

Mosaic Employer Reviews

Great place to work at
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Logan, IAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great work enviroment, friendly people
Cons: other co workers tried to boss you around
The management was very friendly to work with, you could talk to them about anything. This company really cared about their employees, from either how they liked their work or just how their general life was going.
The little things matter most and it meant a lot to me when they would ask.
Fun and easy to work with other employees
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburg, KSFebruary 18, 2015
The whole job was enjoyable because it went to a good cause which were the people with intellectual disabilities which was the whole reason the business began
Great Co-workers and Great individuals receiving services
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: individuals and their families
Cons: wages do not match job responsibilities.
No job work/life balance.

The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the individuals receiving services. However this is difficult to do because of the amount of work expected to be done as well as unnecessary meetings taking place.
Self starter
Field Retail Marketing Rep (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: independent
Cons: holiday help
Explain and demonstrate products. Update software. inform customers about our latest and greatest devices. Give them the benefits of the Samsung merchandise.
great company
Moisac sale solution - Field Specialist (Current Employee), puerto ricoFebruary 13, 2015
great company to work for excellent co workers great management team the best part of the job is meeting new people everyday
Productive and enjoyable place to work at
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: traveling with clients
Cons: no benefits
Picked up clients from Dayhab and or work, Assisted clients with medications, cooking meal, classes, light house keeping, evening daily skills. Enjoyed working with MHMR clients and my coworkers.
Managing relationships and developing talent for sales
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2015
I am the manager of the location, and develop a team of 3 sales peoeple. Also building relationships with Best Buy upper management to increase Samsung visibility/product knowledge in order to sell more.

I'm responsibile for product training of employees, scheduling, hour budget, goal setting, merchandising delegation, etc.

The job is easy, not much room for growth and development. I need a challenge. My experience is vast, I can offer much more to a company needing market-wide impact, not just one location.
Management needs restructuring.
Samsung Experience Clerk (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: customer service, new technology
Cons: management
Management made it clear that on a store level we were interchangeable, and not worth much. I enjoyed working with my team, but when someone had a legitimate issue that's not detrimental to work, management sees this as non-compliance and works to terminate.
Responsible for assisting mentally disabled
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Working nights can be tough and easy at the same time. You are getting the individuals ready for their day. Making sure they are clean and dressed with a good breakfast. Making sure they also take their meds and their daily living skills are completed. Most of the time things go smoothly but here and there the individuals come to you for health reasons and you just have to notify the nurse.
The coworkers were good even though we didn't have enough. We worked a lo of over time and it didn't make the job much fun. We had amanagement change on use three times withing a year and that was tough since they didn't know what they were doing and had to learn and then they would leave.
Hardest part is people understanding the type of job it is and not staying. The most enjoyable part is know in gthat you are there to help the individuals and they are living a fullfilling life.
Productive and Fun Work!
Tour Manager (Current Employee), LouisianaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: all
I love leading the Wal Mart openings. I get to communicate with customers and get to know how they feel about their neighborhood. On a regular day at the job I train and instruct workers on how to set up and run large scale event, as well as break down. The hardest part would be the set up and take down.
not well organized
Sr. Designer (Former Employee), carlsbad nmJanuary 29, 2015
the general manager bought him self a $3000.00 dollar desk while we all took a pay cut. not impressed with their work ethics
Different Paced Environments, Always learning
Samsung Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Train and Inform Customers Daily making sure we find the right solution for them. Coworkers are very helpful with any question and training was always fun and hands on. Management took care of anything as soon as possible and communication was a phone/email away.
Maintenance
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee), Winfield, KSJanuary 26, 2015
Work on many different homes, from fixing lights to plumbing. And I also work on the vehicles, with KDOT. The management is awesome, and the co-workers help if you ask. The hardest part of my job is the KDOT. The most enjoyable part is being around the people I work for.
Flooring
Co- Owner (Former Employee), Lakeland , FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great Company, it was sold. There were 0 safety incidents, and great crews that wanted to make customers happy.
Retail Sales Representative
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Los AngelesJanuary 13, 2015
Initiate contact with Epson clients to introduce new products, renew business agreements, product follow up, and proactive assistance.
Conduct product trainings both in formal and informal settings.
Quickly and effectively, solve customer questions and challenges.
Maintain quality control while, constantly seeking new ways to improve the customer experience.
Hard work.Good learning Experience.
Underground Production (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: good learning experience in working in a real potash mine
Cons: lack of communications.
Lack of Communication Skills between the Personnel Dept.and the main bosses.
Fun place to work horrible management
Samsung Team Lead (Current Employee), Westbury, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fun place
Cons: horrible management, short unpaid breaks
Regular day at work is to come in and setup everything in the store and make sure all displays are up to par. Going through the day you will sell, troubleshoot, and educate consumers and employees. Hardest part about the job is to move up and most enjoyable is meeting different people every day.
I left working feeling a self fullfillment that I made great changes in someones life.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee), Pontiac, ILJanuary 7, 2015
The hours were split shifts, meaning you work a few hours in the morning went home for a few hours and then went back to work to finish your shift.
I learned compassion, patience, and different ways to communicate.
My co-workers were great!
The hardest part of this job was occasionally having to deal with difficult and draining individuals.
All in all the most enjoyable part of the job was the people you cared for.
GOOD
(HR Administrator), Internship (Former Employee), Pittsburg, KSDecember 28, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO INTERNSHIP. ALSO, Friendly co-workers. Also, nice HR Manager who answer any question.
A great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great relations
I enjoyed every moment of working here and the people and clients I worked with everyday. Management was great, co-workers were awesome. The hardest part of my job was leaving my patients everyday to go home.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more