Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

Takes a special person
DSA (Current Employee), Macomb, IllinoisAugust 26, 2015
It takes a special person. I love my job but the way things are ran is getting to be a little bit trying at times. We don't make as much as we should for all that we do and we are sometimes asked to work excessive hours.
great people to work with upper management was horrible.
Habilitation Coordinator (Former Employee), Nevada, IAAugust 25, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: work hours, upper management, no training. culture.
They gave me no training. Every time I asked for training they said sure and then nothing happened. No work life balance. People were very over worked. I would never work for this company again.
One of the most enjoyable jobs I have had to date.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Being able to talk to and help customers.
Cons: Having to climb ladders for resets.
I would set POG's, straighten product, put up signs, or put out product.
Had to learn new programs on the computer in order to report completed work.
Learned to talk and work with managers at every store I serviced.
Very supportive management who was willing to work with you to solve any problems.
Worked almost every job independently.
Not being to continue doing the job.
Got to help customers whenever possible to answer their questions to the best of my ability.
Great position bungled by upper management
Microsoft Specialist (Former Employee), UndeclaredAugust 15, 2015
Pros: They regularly get good client companies
Cons: The upper management scrambles to cover up things they don't do.
The higher ups and the way the company negotiates is simply to make the laborers do more work for a lower end contract. It is inevitable that the company will lose favor with their clients as they do such a horrible job making sure that qualified individuals replace the skilled professionals they let go regularly. I survived 6 such lay offs in my time there and each time high quality employees were replaced with lower paid low skilled individuals, and the workload rose.
Productive, Knowledge, fun place to work
Direct Support Agent (Former Employee), Aurora, COAugust 12, 2015
Pros: Free outings ( taking clients to movies)
Cons: Driving the companys car
Each day was a little different. Each day I would have different clients and we would go or do things that they needed to do. For example Doctor appointments, therapy appointments, and going to the zoo or the museum. Management was fantastic, it felt good knowing that the managers trusted the employees enough to manage their time well. Loved my coworkers and the positive attitudes. Hardest part of the job was being able to not let emotions get in the way of the job. Best part of the job is knowing that everyday I make a difference in my clients lives.
Great company, great people.
Customer Service (Former Employee), Omaha, NEAugust 10, 2015
Great company with great people, the work done is very noble. A company that values their employees and offers great benefits.
Rewarding but draining
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Urbandale, IAAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Rewarding, Good Benefits, Paid Medication Administration Training.
Cons: Lack of co-worker support and supervisor support
It was a rewarding job and I loved spending the time with the clients to help bring fun and laughter in their life. The lack of support and communication was a reoccurring issue that was not fixed. Full time staff hardly received support from PRN staff or supervisors during a crisis.
Productive, positive work environment with great coworkers
Samsung Sales Lead (Current Employee), Manchester, NHJuly 29, 2015
Pros: Great company
Cons: none
A typical day at work is filled with laughs, challenges, and many one on one interactions with customers in need of help with their device. Every day I learn something new just by talking to new customers or training courses that I have completed. The experience is awesome. The management team at Best Buy(where I am located) all work hand in hand with each other and myself. Great group of people and they make the workplace very fun and a positive environment. My co workers are the best people to work with. They are all fun and come from different roots that we can all converse over and have a good time all while being professional. The hardest part of the Job would have to be troubleshooting a device that I have never worked with before but that all comes with the territory and I enjoy doing it. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing and meeting all these new people and learning new stories and traits.
Camp Counselor/Mentor
Camp Supervisor/Mentor (Former Employee), Graham, NCJuly 22, 2015
Pros: Mentoring
Cons: None
Enjoyed engaging with the youth and providing quality wisdom to them. I really enjoy being around kids. It was a great job.
experienced team to work with
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee), Ellsworth, KSJuly 19, 2015
It was a fun work place the people are nice and seem to know what to do around there. They need to work on their training program a little more, but they were a good group of people to work with.
Rewarding workplace
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 10, 2015
Pros: Being a part of a loving family
Cons: Communicating
I assisted a special needs child. I helped him to assist himself with basic daily living. I learned patience and gratitude. The hardest part was trying to potty train a special needs child. I enjoyed watching him grow and try new things.
Fun place to work
Support Associate (Former Employee), Des Moines, IAJuly 6, 2015
I enjoyed interacting with the clients and helping them live full filling lives. They always brought so much joy into my life.
Most enjoyable nursing job I have had.
RN Case Manager (Current Employee), Grand Island, NEJune 25, 2015
Develop and maintain close working relationship with residents and their families. Fast paced yet daily goals can be reached.
Teaching is in my DNA
Instructional Designer (Former Employee), San Ramon, CAJune 24, 2015
Pros: People
Cons: Commute
Mosaic is a great company to work for especially for up and coming ID's looking for a complete experience in this industry.
A great big family
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Osceola, INJune 19, 2015
Working at Mosaic was all about learning how to help others by treating them like you would want to be treated. Not by helping them but instead by empowering them.
Awesome job
Merchandising Field Representative (Former Employee), Melbourne, Rockledge, Titusville, and southJune 17, 2015
Pros: paid to travel
Cons: traveled over 100 miles per week
Worked independently, traveled a lot to and from work locations, was paid to travel. Work allowed me to do something different all the time, meeting new people and experiencing a different job assignment from week to week.
Really fun company
sales rep (Current Employee), Clayton StateJune 15, 2015
They basically give you freedom to interact and meet the goals they have for you. Really open company with room to advance and develop. They give you the time and opportunity to be who you want to be.
Rewarding company, you really go to work to make a difference and watch individuals succeed in their lives.
Direct Support Professional/Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Fremont, NEJune 10, 2015
Mosaic is like a family, you become close with the individuals you are serving, their families, other staff and the community.
Stable employer
TERRITORY MANAGER (Current Employee), Romeoville, ILJune 8, 2015
Pros: ever changing tasks can create a challenging environment
Cons: work is inconsistent and few benefits
Work varies from week to week. Some weeks have very low hours and other weeks can be very busy. I complete various call reports on a tablet. Some days I am working grocery, stocking and auditing merchandise other days I am working in electronics, stocking, auditing and building new displays or placing new signage. Work is mainly done independently with very little interaction with fellow employees. I work hand in hand with store management and associates to get tasks completed.
Used to be great
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Axtell, NEJune 2, 2015
A lot has changed at Mosaic over the last eleven years of my employment there. I feel that the company isn't going to be around much longer if they keep treating their long-term employees the way that they do.
Headquarters