Mosaic Employee Reviews

Lead man (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMAugust 17, 2017
Good job, good benefits, it has a good work schedule. They are really strong on safety. Lots of training easy going people. Good retirement. Lots of options to go up in the company
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Good safety
Good pay but temporary
Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 15, 2017
This job is not the job for you if you are looking to start a career. when i worked her it was only for a short period of time but i did get paided $15 an hour so that was a plus.
Was not a great place treated horribly
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Nevada, IAAugust 14, 2017
The company didn't have a good management and also had communication between all uppers and other people who worked. They didn't pay well and employees were treated like dirt
Cons
No breaks
Clients are wonderful
Direct Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Pontiac, ILAugust 10, 2017
Management is not the best, but working with the clients is wonderful! You take people out and take care of them in their home as a group. There is usually 2 sides of the home with people on each side with different levels of assistance.
Use to be a great place to work
Worker (Current Employee) –  TexasAugust 5, 2017
Working with individuals with disabilities at Mosaic is very rewarding. They make you feel like a superstar and proud to help them achieve their goals of becoming more independent and interacting in the community. They are great, the very reason I work at Mosaic and the families are nice to work with. But It's difficult to work in an environment with inexperienced management. With frequent changes in personnel from upper management to direct care, no one feels safe if mistakes are made or thoughts are expressed; any suggestions made to management are downplayed; turnover is record breaking. Thought HR was support for the employee but HR is so close to supervisor, its easy to feel uncomfortable expressing concerns to HR. If you cant go to management or HR with concerns, then where?
Pros
meaningful work, great mission
Cons
management lacking program knowlege, micro manage, many concerns of budget cuts
A Productive Place to Work
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 1, 2017
Mosaic can be an enlightening place to work, while serving clients with developmental disabilities to live a full life. I enjoy being the best possible me in order to provide a healthy, safe, and stable environment for the individuals served.
The management, corporate office, and nursing staff are not always on the same page to preserve a better way of living or day to day challenges of these wonderful individuals who deserve the same possibilities in life as everyone else. Politics play a more important role than the individuals with disability challenges along with lack of respect and dedication for the employees who work in the homes.
Mosaic's group home properties do provide a productive work environment for all employees.
Pros
Ability to get alot of over-time
Cons
Poor pay and undervalued staff
Mosaic
Administrative Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 26, 2017
I enjoyed working at Mosaic, I just didn't enjoy the Director that was there. I had a good supervisor in the office manager. As I said, I enjoyed working there.
Cons
Challenging dirty work. Good pay. Great coworkers.Big Bend Terminal .
Operator (Former Employee) –  Gibsonton, FLJuly 25, 2017
12 hour swing shift 7 days 7 nights and 7 days straight off every month. I could tell you my work schedule 2 years out yes it was that reliable. Worked on Tampa Bay in florida unloading phosphate rock from rail cars to load on barges going up the mississippi river. trucks brought in dry material we loaded on ships that traveled to many other countries that needed the raw material to make fertilizer. WE HELPED FEED THE WORLD. Most of us there had no more than a high school diploma. Sometimes we had it real easy sitting in cabs running equipment . Other times not so easy or clean but it didn't matter we were payed well with good benefits and payed vacation.We did what needed done. In my opinion our crew was the best. We loaded efficiently,did our part of maintenance to keep things running and very rarely damaged anything.Between the 5 of us we had roughly 86 years experience at big bend. Great guys to work with. Sorry I ever left florida.

Pros
coworkers-salary-stability
Cons
leaving my real home. Florida
Brand Ambassador
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLJuly 24, 2017
Working for this company is very fun and filled with energy. I just wish that they had more opportunities in my area. I would do all events with Mosaic
Unethical
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 19, 2017
All employees are there for the individuals we support however management is very unethical and making the job increasingly harder to do. You feel so unsafe with all of the managers and you are just another employee to them.
Pros
The indivuals in service
Cons
too many to list
Manufacturing with Low Margin leads to instability
Engineer I (Former Employee) –  Riverview, FLJuly 19, 2017
Mosaic as a company is competing globally and not succeeding. The current landscape of phosphate fertilizer production requires cheaper products than Mosaic is equipped to create, and while profits were high in years past, that was not put into reinvestment in technology or capital. The company has a very poor training culture for new employees, with many feeling as though they are "lost in the wash" and unable to contribute as projects are put on indefinite holds. While there are some very competent people in the lead engineering roles, they are aging out of the workforce quickly, and knowledge pass-down is not a focus of the company at all.
Pros
Large company, Intelligent Management
Cons
Poorly invested in itself, contractor labor is unusually high
Making the world a better place through solar financing.
Accounting Manager (Temp) (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJuly 18, 2017
Consumer solar financing. Business model is business to business to consumer B2B2C. Mosaic provides a win-win for solar dealers and consumers by offering loan products.
Pros
catered lunches 3 times a week
Wonderful company
Executive Assistant - Office of the President (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJuly 18, 2017
Mosaic is a great company that is very focused on the employees and on providing a culture where each person is recognized for their skills. Management at Mosaic is great!
Pros
They care about the employees
Cons
Wonderful about getting clients out on daily activities.
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSJuly 18, 2017
The clients are absolutely wonderful. The staff is wonderful about taking the clients on daily activities, separately, and all of mosaic of Pittsburg.
Pros
Clients were amazing
Cons
Loosing clients
Very divers non judgemental and family orentated
Direct service assistant (Current Employee) –  Cromwell, CTJuly 18, 2017
Clients are fun and loving staff play a great deal in keeping the house managed very well.Its a fufilling position to help make a persons life easier and see them grow stronger in self independence
Pros
Clients are taken care of very well
Cons
Managment can be disorganized
Not sure
In Home Aide (Current Employee) –  Eagle Grove, IAJuly 16, 2017
Assist the mentally and physically disabled. Make sure they get the care that they need. We cook meals, assist with cleaning, bathing and their everyday needs.
Pros
Work a lot of hours
Cons
Don't let u request a day off don't pay much
The clientelle made the work extremely rewarding.
Direct Support Staff/Manager (Former Employee) –  Osceola, IA 50213July 12, 2017
Working with the clients of Mosaic was a treat for the soul. Although not everyday ran smoothly, there was something in everyday that would override any problems. Coworkers were a large part of what could make a day run more smoothly, and for the most part, there was plenty of team work.
There was, perhaps, not the amount of training given that was needed. Scheduling was difficult because of the high turnover of staff.
Pros
The clients.
Cons
Lack of training.
It was Decent
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJuly 6, 2017
Overall, a pretty decent company, lots going on, a collaborative work group that required a good deal of engagement but was not overly taxing which is good.
Love the individuals
DSA (Former Employee) –  Clarion, IAJuly 1, 2017
It was fun to work with the individuals and get to know them and help them. The management isn't good due to such a bad turnover rate and lack of experience on their part. They want you to work in different locations without the proper training. What is good for the goose isn't necessarily good enough for the gander for this company.
Pros
Loved the individuals
Cons
No home life, excessive overtime, meetings all the time in other towns
Flexible Schedule with growth opportunities
Samsung Experience Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 29, 2017
Good company to work for. Ever changing environment. Flexible schedules. Good pay and benefits. managers are easy to talk to and willing to help you advance.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.