Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

High paced atmosphere with its own buddy system:
Material Handling Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Bartow, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits
Cons: Intense pressure from management and a lack of concern for its employees.
I spent over 20 years at Mosaic. Started when it was W.R Grace, thru 2 investment groups and then to Cargill. I would have to say the time the facility was ran by Cargill was the best years there. It was a family atmosphere and the management really cared about it's employees. Safety was number one for them and they didnt push production to the front. They felt that if you take care of your people that your peole will take care of you and they did. Things ran smoothly during that time. Mosaic was a whole new culture, production took first place and other things started falling to the way side. It was always a push to get things done and alot of the time it was as if it didnt matter what it took to get it done.

They have a new CEO and things may have changed now so I cant say about how things are being done there now,.
Different goal incentive games, such as Exercise programs
Retired from Mosaic Phosphate (Former Employee), Plant City, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Safety incentive rewards
Cons: Shift work, undesirable working partners, Good ole boy system of job assignments.
Mosaic was not my cup of tea, I found it difficult to work for Mosaic after 35 years with their competitor. A typical day include getting outside equipment readings, unloading chemical trucks, keep a running inventory of chemicals, filling out log sheets and making plant adjustments as necessary. The heat in the summer was probably the hardest hurdle to overcome, temperatures inside of the vessels were extremely high. There was no enjoyable part of the job!
Experience
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMarch 24, 2015
Very stressful and had to have thick skin during the years I worked there. The clients were pleasant and loving but could be very brutal. I always had bruises on my legs from the wheelchairs and some days I was terrified to be there. Coworkers did not really help in the mornings which made for a very frustrating night of work.
Great Place To Work
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Hastings, NEMarch 22, 2015
I really enjoy working with the individuals within this company, every day is different and exciting, one day you might be helping someone explore why elephants have such big ears, and the next you are assisting someone with learning to tie their shoes. The individuals that the company supports and provides for are the reason that I enjoy my job you much, you get to watch them learn and grow, and you get to learn and grow with them as well.
Representing Samsung
Samsung Consultant (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 15, 2015
Typical day at work involves helping customers purchase Samsung devices and troubleshooting issues with their devices. The hardest of the job is maintaining a relationship with the Best Buy employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to represent the Samsung brand. Management visits the store once a week. And provides feedback through.
Teamwork
LVN/RN (Current Employee), Corsicana, TXMarch 6, 2015
A close nit office. Each job requires a great amount of teamwork from other departments. The best part of the job is definitely that patients. I have enjoyed getting to know each of them, and feel privileged to have been a part of their life.
fun workplace with co workers
Samsung experience exper (Current Employee), njMarch 6, 2015
its awesome with the technology you learn a lot about the phones, tablets and troubleshooting!

Co workers are excellent and friendly.

What I don't like is its nearly impossible to find a full time position, mosaic only like you to have this as your primary job and will not schedule around you if you have two part time jobs.

Feels like a dictatorship because I can never apply to a BestBuy position until I quit mosaic/Samsung and wait 6 months??? Thought this was a free country where I can choose to work wherever I want....

All in all mosaic not so good whish Samsung was actually running things it would be so much better!
Great place to work at
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Logan, IAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great work enviroment, friendly people
Cons: other co workers tried to boss you around
The management was very friendly to work with, you could talk to them about anything. This company really cared about their employees, from either how they liked their work or just how their general life was going.
The little things matter most and it meant a lot to me when they would ask.
Fun and easy to work with other employees
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburg, KSFebruary 18, 2015
The whole job was enjoyable because it went to a good cause which were the people with intellectual disabilities which was the whole reason the business began
Great Co-workers and Great individuals receiving services
Program Coordinator (Former Employee), Urbandale, IAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: individuals and their families
Cons: wages do not match job responsibilities.
No job work/life balance.

The most enjoyable part of the job is spending time with the individuals receiving services. However this is difficult to do because of the amount of work expected to be done as well as unnecessary meetings taking place.
Self starter
Field Retail Marketing Rep (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: independent
Cons: holiday help
Explain and demonstrate products. Update software. inform customers about our latest and greatest devices. Give them the benefits of the Samsung merchandise.
great company
Moisac sale solution - Field Specialist (Current Employee), puerto ricoFebruary 13, 2015
great company to work for excellent co workers great management team the best part of the job is meeting new people everyday
Productive and enjoyable place to work at
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: traveling with clients
Cons: no benefits
Picked up clients from Dayhab and or work, Assisted clients with medications, cooking meal, classes, light house keeping, evening daily skills. Enjoyed working with MHMR clients and my coworkers.
Managing relationships and developing talent for sales
Lead Samsung Experience Consultant (Current Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 7, 2015
I am the manager of the location, and develop a team of 3 sales peoeple. Also building relationships with Best Buy upper management to increase Samsung visibility/product knowledge in order to sell more.

I'm responsibile for product training of employees, scheduling, hour budget, goal setting, merchandising delegation, etc.

The job is easy, not much room for growth and development. I need a challenge. My experience is vast, I can offer much more to a company needing market-wide impact, not just one location.
Management needs restructuring.
Samsung Experience Clerk (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: customer service, new technology
Cons: management
Management made it clear that on a store level we were interchangeable, and not worth much. I enjoyed working with my team, but when someone had a legitimate issue that's not detrimental to work, management sees this as non-compliance and works to terminate.
Responsible for assisting mentally disabled
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXFebruary 3, 2015
Working nights can be tough and easy at the same time. You are getting the individuals ready for their day. Making sure they are clean and dressed with a good breakfast. Making sure they also take their meds and their daily living skills are completed. Most of the time things go smoothly but here and there the individuals come to you for health reasons and you just have to notify the nurse.
The coworkers were good even though we didn't have enough. We worked a lo of over time and it didn't make the job much fun. We had amanagement change on use three times withing a year and that was tough since they didn't know what they were doing and had to learn and then they would leave.
Hardest part is people understanding the type of job it is and not staying. The most enjoyable part is know in gthat you are there to help the individuals and they are living a fullfilling life.
Productive and Fun Work!
Tour Manager (Current Employee), LouisianaFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: all
I love leading the Wal Mart openings. I get to communicate with customers and get to know how they feel about their neighborhood. On a regular day at the job I train and instruct workers on how to set up and run large scale event, as well as break down. The hardest part would be the set up and take down.
not well organized
Sr. Designer (Former Employee), carlsbad nmJanuary 29, 2015
the general manager bought him self a $3000.00 dollar desk while we all took a pay cut. not impressed with their work ethics
Different Paced Environments, Always learning
Samsung Brand Ambassador (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 28, 2015
Train and Inform Customers Daily making sure we find the right solution for them. Coworkers are very helpful with any question and training was always fun and hands on. Management took care of anything as soon as possible and communication was a phone/email away.
Maintenance
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee), Winfield, KSJanuary 26, 2015
Work on many different homes, from fixing lights to plumbing. And I also work on the vehicles, with KDOT. The management is awesome, and the co-workers help if you ask. The hardest part of my job is the KDOT. The most enjoyable part is being around the people I work for.

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more

Mosaic Salaries