Mosaic Employee Reviews

mosaic
Direct Care Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Serving people with intellectual disabilities, making sure their day to day life is as comfortable as possible. It is my responsibility to help them complete tasks that they are not able to do
without my help such as taking showers, washing clothes, issuing medicine and cooking meals.
Great employment
Brand Ambassador Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  NHJanuary 23, 2017
Great place to work for east going management and lots of availability to work helpful when there is a problem and has good pay I like working here
Good Job
Underground Mine Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJanuary 16, 2017
good honest hard work people are some of the best in there fields tight net group long hours underground and the uswa is strong and stand for the worker
Not enough hours
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 14, 2017
Not enough hours, Part time benefits are ok, and my managers were good. Just wish they gave enough hours to support my family.
Very stressfull job setting
Residential Counselor II (Former Employee) –  Clarion, IAJanuary 13, 2017
You never knew who you were going to work with because the employees didn't show up for work most of the time in the home setting. I worked in the job center before quitting and this was much better place to work. You work with people with disabilities and this can be stressful and challenging.
Scattered organization
Employee (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 9, 2017
I found my time with this organization to be akin to chasing my tail. The decision makers do not make effective decisions, and yet insist upon keeping the reins which limits the ability for middle managers and direct line staff to be effective employees and leaders. There is little to no strategic planning taking place and it shows in the scattered approach to both client care and employee treatment. "Slow to hire, fast to fire" is the strategy, evidenced by their excessive employee turnover, and it is a negative to quality client care. Enter at your own risk.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Ineffective, counter-productive leadership
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJanuary 9, 2017
Fun environment, love working with clients, dislike hours, receive good training for the job, unlike any other job i've had
Cons
no breaks, 12 hour shifts
Voluntary not paid
Volunteer Feline Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 6, 2017
This was a voluntary experience. The place has been closed for years. I volunteered for this company taking care of over 100 cats and kittens. I fed, administered medications, groomed and cleaned several cages and specialized rooms for special care cats and kittens. Basically these cats were free roamers except for when night came when they went into their own cages or rooms for the night.
My favorite work place ever, we was able to take patient to places
CMA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 3, 2017
We as Nurses was able to take patients to places like grocery shopping malls any stores and something fun like bowling anything the patients liked to do.
Pros
We was able to have fun with are patients
Cons
getting management to fix things
Mosaic
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORDecember 29, 2016
Mosaic seems like a nice place to be employed, they do brand representation for a lot of companies I'd like to work with, and the compensation is pretty good. I like how easy the hiring process was, it took a while to receive my equipment though for my actual job. That is likely because of the client in my case though, something to do with a warehouse transfer.
Administrative Technician (Former Employee) –  Garden City, KSDecember 29, 2016
I would recommend it. I enjoyed interacting with the clients. My co-workers were amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the clients smiling faces.
Support Services Coordinator/QIDP (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IADecember 27, 2016
Great place to work, management may be good or bad depending on the type of manager you have. Great opportunities for growth in the company.
greay work place
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLDecember 22, 2016
A typical day- emails on training materials,greeting customer who come in to be trained or want to know more about samsung.
Learning about Samsung products is awesome being a samsung user so to be a samsung rep was perfect. My team mates are awesome. great to work with and team mgr. great guys an gals.
Most enjoyable is seeing the happy faces of our customers when they understand their Devices.
Great Employment
Industrial Electrician (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMDecember 20, 2016
Great employment with lots of benefits. All employees work as a team and help each other with all departments. Mosaic has a cafeteria that serves breakfast and lunch. Foreman's provide you with tools needed to complete the job. Overall, Mosaic is one of the best job's I have ever had.
Pros
Medical, Dental, 401k matching
Cons
I cant think of any
Highly recommend
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDDecember 20, 2016
I have been a merchandising for 15 years and I really enjoyed it I started at mosaic doing video games I'm a hard worker and always filling in for some one
Pros
I love my job
Fun working
Field Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Burlington, VTDecember 19, 2016
Fun decent part time job that's very independent. The hardest part of this job is dealing with the stores for which you will be working.
Video games galore
Merchandiser / Auditor (Former Employee) –  Marion, INDecember 18, 2016
The typical day for the role of Assistant manager would be opening/closing store, coaching, inventory audits, sales, and keeping track of daily sales goals.

The hardest part of this job was the buying of pre-owned games consoles. Not that the job was hard, but handling the customers kickback once a price was established.

The best part of this job was the constant knowledge of the games coming out or that are current. Being an amateur video game connoisseur. It was great to get the chance to talk with team mates and customers on what they thought of certain things.
Pros
Atmosphere, being able to check out games
Cons
Some customers were sometimes sketchy
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 16, 2016
Great company to work for. Excellent management that cares about their employees and clients. Friendly staff and management low employee turnover great place to work.
productive and fun
Computer Field Technician (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 14, 2016
This is a great company with great people. I loved coming to work every day and I always had a great time. The pay was decent.
prodictive and fun
Territory Manager / retail merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Victorville, CADecember 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company because they were flexible with the work hours and I was able to attend school and also be there for my children, every team member was very helpful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.