Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

challenging and rewarding place to work
Direct support/mental health aide (Former Employee), Council Bluffs, IAMay 5, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits
Cons: strange work hours
a typical day is never the same, dealing with mental illness is always a challenge yet the rewards of seeing them succeed is success.
I like it alot.
Samsung Experience Consultant (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMay 4, 2015
I did enjoy working here and learning more about technology and helping costumers i think this is one the best jobs to work for to get better at costumer service and learning about certain tech if your not knowledgeable about it.
Work Life
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Newark, DEApril 28, 2015
An awesome company to work for.
Very rewarding job an a awesome environment to gain experience in this field.
I have awesome co workers!!!
Rewarding in its own way
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee), Mosaic NortheastApril 19, 2015
Pros: Knowing your making a difference in someone's life
Cons: BENEFITS!!!!!
working with the individuals and helping them to have a meaningful day is rewarding in itself. Relaxed atmosphere with many opportunities to have fun. Problem is within small agencies there is no room for growth and if you are not within the management team you can't get any add on responsibilities. Sometimes your effort and skills go unnoticed.
assistant / mentor
assistant (Former Employee), Greeley, COApril 13, 2015
 Provided quality empathetic care for developmentally disabled adults
 Administered physician prescribed medication necessary for their physical and mental health
 Monitored, assessed and filed paper work pertaining to their daily activities and mannerisms
Loved working with clients
dsa/cst (Current Employee), Macomb, ILApril 11, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: no brakes
Typical day is coming in checking the current duty list.
Making sure the dishwasher is empty, lunches packed for the next day, fold laundry and lay out snacks. pass meds and cooking dinner. while getting showers down.
Decent third party employer with little job advancement opportunity
Samsung Experience Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Northeast DetroitApril 7, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment with a genuine sense of accomplishment
Cons: New upper management is clueless to what we actually do.
I have worked for Mosaic for over two years representing Samsung Experience Stores within Best Buy. I have absolutely loved my position until a change in management brought about a complete dictatorship – more... direction within the program.
Up until now I would have explained my job as a combination of expertise, sales and fun but that mentality is now changed to an immediate necessity to find other employment. – less
Many challenges that provides opportunities for growth
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (Current Employee), Osceola, INApril 6, 2015
Pros: culture of integrity and value of employee
Cons: new leadership is not ready to lead or develop it's leaders
Mosaic is a great company providing opportunities for growth, training in leadership as well as instilling integrity.

Core values of safety, respect, connection and integrity are all what I will carry with me through my career.

Change in local leadership is problematic.
Great people
Field Specialist (Current Employee), Houston, TxApril 4, 2015
The best part of working with Mosaic is meeting new people and building relationships with the people that work at the stores you go into every week.
supervisor was great!
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: A job
Cons: some flexibilty
I met with management of the store and serviced client"s merchandise. I trained new employees from time to time. I enjoyed interacting with the people during tournaments.
great job
Field Specialist (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Job could be worked around life happenings
Cons: Very hard on my car.
Meet a lot of people. Work included a lot of driving from one Wal-Mart to another. Serviced 3 Wal-Marts in the electronics dept. making sure they were up to date on the gaming systems (play station, – more... Xbox and WII) and the games played on them. Also traveled to other Wal-Mart to help out when needed. Had to be a self starter and stay motivated all day. The hardest part of the job was all the miles I put on my car and the repairs to keep it on the road. – less
High paced atmosphere with its own buddy system:
Material Handling Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Bartow, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Pay and benefits
Cons: Intense pressure from management and a lack of concern for its employees.
I spent over 20 years at Mosaic. Started when it was W.R Grace, thru 2 investment groups and then to Cargill. I would have to say the time the facility was ran by Cargill was the best years there. It was – more... a family atmosphere and the management really cared about it's employees. Safety was number one for them and they didnt push production to the front. They felt that if you take care of your people that your peole will take care of you and they did. Things ran smoothly during that time. Mosaic was a whole new culture, production took first place and other things started falling to the way side. It was always a push to get things done and alot of the time it was as if it didnt matter what it took to get it done.

They have a new CEO and things may have changed now so I cant say about how things are being done there now,. – less
Different goal incentive games, such as Exercise programs
Retired from Mosaic Phosphate (Former Employee), Plant City, FLMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Safety incentive rewards
Cons: Shift work, undesirable working partners, Good ole boy system of job assignments.
Mosaic was not my cup of tea, I found it difficult to work for Mosaic after 35 years with their competitor. A typical day include getting outside equipment readings, unloading chemical trucks, keep a running – more... inventory of chemicals, filling out log sheets and making plant adjustments as necessary. The heat in the summer was probably the hardest hurdle to overcome, temperatures inside of the vessels were extremely high. There was no enjoyable part of the job! – less
Experience
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Fort Collins, COMarch 24, 2015
Very stressful and had to have thick skin during the years I worked there. The clients were pleasant and loving but could be very brutal. I always had bruises on my legs from the wheelchairs and some days I was terrified to be there. Coworkers did not really help in the mornings which made for a very frustrating night of work.
Great Place To Work
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Hastings, NEMarch 22, 2015
I really enjoy working with the individuals within this company, every day is different and exciting, one day you might be helping someone explore why elephants have such big ears, and the next you are – more... assisting someone with learning to tie their shoes. The individuals that the company supports and provides for are the reason that I enjoy my job you much, you get to watch them learn and grow, and you get to learn and grow with them as well. – less
Representing Samsung
Samsung Consultant (Current Employee), Owings Mills, MDMarch 15, 2015
Typical day at work involves helping customers purchase Samsung devices and troubleshooting issues with their devices. The hardest of the job is maintaining a relationship with the Best Buy employees. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to represent the Samsung brand. Management visits the store once a week. And provides feedback through.
Teamwork
LVN/RN (Current Employee), Corsicana, TXMarch 6, 2015
A close nit office. Each job requires a great amount of teamwork from other departments. The best part of the job is definitely that patients. I have enjoyed getting to know each of them, and feel privileged to have been a part of their life.
fun workplace with co workers
Samsung experience exper (Current Employee), njMarch 6, 2015
its awesome with the technology you learn a lot about the phones, tablets and troubleshooting!

Co workers are excellent and friendly.

What I don't like is its nearly impossible to find a full time – more... position, mosaic only like you to have this as your primary job and will not schedule around you if you have two part time jobs.

Feels like a dictatorship because I can never apply to a BestBuy position until I quit mosaic/Samsung and wait 6 months??? Thought this was a free country where I can choose to work wherever I want....

All in all mosaic not so good whish Samsung was actually running things it would be so much better! – less
Great place to work at
Direct Support Assistant (Former Employee), Logan, IAFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: great work enviroment, friendly people
Cons: other co workers tried to boss you around
The management was very friendly to work with, you could talk to them about anything. This company really cared about their employees, from either how they liked their work or just how their general life was going.
The little things matter most and it meant a lot to me when they would ask.
Fun and easy to work with other employees
Administrative Office Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburg, KSFebruary 18, 2015
The whole job was enjoyable because it went to a good cause which were the people with intellectual disabilities which was the whole reason the business began

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more

Mosaic Salaries