Mosaic

Mosaic Employee Reviews

Flooring
Co- Owner (Former Employee), Lakeland , FLJanuary 23, 2015
Great Company, it was sold. There were 0 safety incidents, and great crews that wanted to make customers happy.
Retail Sales Representative
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee), Los AngelesJanuary 13, 2015
Initiate contact with Epson clients to introduce new products, renew business agreements, product follow up, and proactive assistance.
Conduct product trainings both in formal and informal settings.
Quickly and effectively, solve customer questions and challenges.
Maintain quality control while, constantly seeking new ways to improve the customer experience.
Hard work.Good learning Experience.
Underground Production (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: good learning experience in working in a real potash mine
Cons: lack of communications.
Lack of Communication Skills between the Personnel Dept.and the main bosses.
Fun place to work horrible management
Samsung Team Lead (Current Employee), Westbury, NYJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: fun place
Cons: horrible management, short unpaid breaks
Regular day at work is to come in and setup everything in the store and make sure all displays are up to par. Going through the day you will sell, troubleshoot, and educate consumers and employees. Hardest part about the job is to move up and most enjoyable is meeting different people every day.
I left working feeling a self fullfillment that I made great changes in someones life.
Direct Support Professional (DSP) (Former Employee), Pontiac, ILJanuary 7, 2015
The hours were split shifts, meaning you work a few hours in the morning went home for a few hours and then went back to work to finish your shift.
I learned compassion, patience, and different ways to communicate.
My co-workers were great!
The hardest part of this job was occasionally having to deal with difficult and draining individuals.
All in all the most enjoyable part of the job was the people you cared for.
GOOD
(HR Administrator), Internship (Former Employee), Pittsburg, KSDecember 28, 2014
GOOD PLACE TO INTERNSHIP. ALSO, Friendly co-workers. Also, nice HR Manager who answer any question.
A great place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Lubbock, TXDecember 23, 2014
Pros: great relations
I enjoyed every moment of working here and the people and clients I worked with everyday. Management was great, co-workers were awesome. The hardest part of my job was leaving my patients everyday to go home.
productive work with clients
DSA (Current Employee), Terre Haute, INDecember 14, 2014
Pros: eat dinner or lunch with clients, busy work
Cons: managment
You cook dinner, bathe the clients (if the clients can't), clean around the house, Pass meds (if need too), get the clients into bed. I loved the people I worked with at my grouphome. The hardest part is to deal with the clients behaviors. The most enjoyable part was doing crafts and interacting with clients.
productive and enjoyable, loved working with co-workers and clients
Independent Contract Manager (Former Employee), Grand Junction, CODecember 8, 2014
Pros: life giving, love, productive, supportive
Cons: loosing clients
I typically worked 50-60hrs/week, working both in the office and out, making visits to home to ensure that clients needs were being met. Help develop program for clients to ensure that they have the most effective and enjoyable life, per their needs. The management was awesome....one that used every opportunity to teach, listen and support. I go along with all co-workers, we worked well as a team. The hardest part of my job was loosing the clients and the most enjoyable was learning humility from the clients.
Always short handed and no one to ever help out to cover shifts.
DIRECT SUPPORT MANAGER (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXDecember 8, 2014
Loved serving the clients but just got to hard working 7 days a week 100 plus hours every 2 weeks.
Poor Management and Work Enviornment
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee), Liberal, KSDecember 7, 2014
Pros: great clients, good working hours
Cons: low pay, ridiculous requirements for working
Mosaic is a company out to gain money. In order to do this, they tend to neglect residents and allow their staff to do so as well. They are poorly equipped to handle their clients and often let them go to waste as they age instead of striving to their goal of their clients independence. Management is hands-off and often out of place when they do come into the work place. Many workers are unqualified and unable to do their jobs as described by there contract. The hardest part of the job is watching the clients you gain emotional relationships with whither away from age and abuse. However, the people you work with are sweet and caring and often capture the heart of many of their workers.
Rewarding
Business Office (Current Employee), USDecember 4, 2014
Advocating for people with IDD is fulfilling. However, working in the nonprofit sector is not for everyone. Job security is very poor.
Merchandising and customer relations
Merchandising specialist (Current Employee), PennsylvaniaDecember 1, 2014
A very customer oriented company. Self management strategy and great work ethic are needed. There is a freedom of making your own work hours, and building strong work relationships with clients.
Very rewarding place to work
Direct Support Personnel (Current Employee), Garden City, KSNovember 25, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the clients and the bond that is made with them. The hardest part of the job is the physical aspect of some of the work. The turnover rate is very high and so I am working alot of times by myself and it can be stressful. I have learned that love comes in all forms from all types of people. The clients love you for no reason at all, just because of who you are and because you show up for them everyday. Falling in love with them was very easy and surprising.
Easy to do for a quick learner
Vendor (Former Employee), OaklandNovember 18, 2014
Its a good job to travel to different stores as a vendor and set up merchandise in a certain section. The pay is decent enough but the hours are short
Retirement job
Under IT (Current Employee), Riverview, FLNovember 18, 2014
Cons: too many
If you want to work in a place with no direction, no structure and poor leadership, this is the perfect place to work. Bathrooms are horrible and nasty. There is no accountability and colleagues take credit for other colleagues work. If you put in 100%, you'd be lucky to get 30% back. Don't believe in the motto, "Invest in our people", not true. Don't believe the previous posts, thats HR trying to lure you in, just contact an employee off of Linkedin, past or present. People are leaving left and right, Enterprise, Network and especially security is falling apart, they will be leveraging a MSSP shortly.
MOSAIC
Samsung Experienced Consultant PT (Current Employee), Fayetteville, NCNovember 7, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: just wish it was full time
it's a great company to work for, I feel that they care for their employees, they also train us well and make sure that we are full abreast of what new products are coming down the pipeline that we are able to educate our customers
Great way to meet new people.
Team lead/Promo Model (Current Employee), Miami, FLNovember 3, 2014
Pros: 2 hour events with maybe 3 events a day, great pay, and easy job
Cons: not enough work.
Working with Mosaic has been a great opportunity. A typical day includes engaging with people and offering them sample of product while giving them information about it. They enviornemt is relaxed and the people I work with are amazing. The hardest part about my job is having consistent work and standing in heels for 6+ hours. The best part is seeing new places and meeting new people
enjoyable
Certified Medication Specialist (Former Employee), Omaha, NEOctober 30, 2014
the days were pretty simple
management was ok
most co-workers were very helpful
hardest part of the job was behavior problems
most enjoyable taking the residents on outings they enjoyed
Fast paced and challenging
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COOctober 26, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: support from management
Pushed the limits of what could be accomplished in one day and allowed me to develop great multi-tasking skills

Expanded management experience

allowed for experience with HR issues and further experience in training

About Mosaic

The Mosaic Company (Mosaic) is a producer and marketer of concentrated phosphate and potash crop nutrients for the global agriculture – Read more

Mosaic Salaries