Mosaic Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Market Manager (Former Employee) –  VirginiaFebruary 3, 2017
Great place to work. Great work life balance depending on program you are working for. Management works hard in placing staff with additional training or hours if needed.
Pros
Remote
Cons
Crazy during holiday season
I enjoyed working for mosaic the staff was great and so was the consumers i provided for.
Direct Care Staff (Former Employee) –  3301 franklin ave. waco,txFebruary 2, 2017
It was a great company to work for.great staff and cool peoples. Work with your scheduling and hours.The pay wasn't that great but I liked the company.
Pros
no supervision
Cons
the pay
Wonderful organization that really cares.
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee) –  NebraskaJanuary 31, 2017
This organization is a great place to work for if you want to make a difference. They care about the people they help and also the people that they employ. If you can handle the stress that comes with caring for another human life then this job is for you. It is meaningful and you are able to make lifelong connections with a population that is used to being ignored. Pay is around minimum wage, but there are always hours available and usually overtime as well.
Pros
meaningful work, great culture, great company, benefits, advancement opportunities
Cons
pay can be low, jobs demands are high and can be taxing, burnout risk
Very productive place to work
Mosaic Procurement Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lithia, FLJanuary 31, 2017
Excellent place to work. Management is excellent and the company truly cares for its employees. Growth opportunities are amazing and Mosaic even offers schooling.
Pros
Pay, Benefits, fun place to work
Demo Specific products to the public
Demo Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MAJanuary 28, 2017
I go in with a very good attitude for my day. I talk to the customers and ask them if they would like a free sample and at the time and give them information about this product.
Pros
Its always fun and exciting to talk to new people everyday.
Cons
Well, there are no cons when you have a job you enjoy.
Great company
Brand Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 26, 2017
Typical day would be set up tools to work with & engage customers, provide information about product, hand out samples. Great management they leave you on your own but are available if needed.
Multicultural workplace. There was no really hard part loved it!
Pros
Nothing but pro's
Cons
Temp positions
Fun and Productive Place to Work
Field Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 25, 2017
Great working environment with a fun bunch of people that all aspire to achieve excellence on every project. The hardest part of the job is trying to not love it so much.
mosaic
Direct Care Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 24, 2017
Serving people with intellectual disabilities, making sure their day to day life is as comfortable as possible. It is my responsibility to help them complete tasks that they are not able to do
without my help such as taking showers, washing clothes, issuing medicine and cooking meals.
Great employment
Brand Ambassador Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  NHJanuary 23, 2017
Great place to work for east going management and lots of availability to work helpful when there is a problem and has good pay I like working here
Good Job
Underground Mine Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, NMJanuary 16, 2017
good honest hard work people are some of the best in there fields tight net group long hours underground and the uswa is strong and stand for the worker
Not enough hours
Retail Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCJanuary 14, 2017
Not enough hours, Part time benefits are ok, and my managers were good. Just wish they gave enough hours to support my family.
Very stressfull job setting
Residential Counselor II (Former Employee) –  Clarion, IAJanuary 13, 2017
You never knew who you were going to work with because the employees didn't show up for work most of the time in the home setting. I worked in the job center before quitting and this was much better place to work. You work with people with disabilities and this can be stressful and challenging.
Scattered organization
Employee (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 9, 2017
I found my time with this organization to be akin to chasing my tail. The decision makers do not make effective decisions, and yet insist upon keeping the reins which limits the ability for middle managers and direct line staff to be effective employees and leaders. There is little to no strategic planning taking place and it shows in the scattered approach to both client care and employee treatment. "Slow to hire, fast to fire" is the strategy, evidenced by their excessive employee turnover, and it is a negative to quality client care. Enter at your own risk.
Pros
Flexible work schedule
Cons
Ineffective, counter-productive leadership
Direct Support Associate (Current Employee) –  Grand Island, NEJanuary 9, 2017
Fun environment, love working with clients, dislike hours, receive good training for the job, unlike any other job i've had
Cons
no breaks, 12 hour shifts
Voluntary not paid
Volunteer Feline Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 6, 2017
This was a voluntary experience. The place has been closed for years. I volunteered for this company taking care of over 100 cats and kittens. I fed, administered medications, groomed and cleaned several cages and specialized rooms for special care cats and kittens. Basically these cats were free roamers except for when night came when they went into their own cages or rooms for the night.
My favorite work place ever, we was able to take patient to places
CMA (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 3, 2017
We as Nurses was able to take patients to places like grocery shopping malls any stores and something fun like bowling anything the patients liked to do.
Pros
We was able to have fun with are patients
Cons
getting management to fix things
Mosaic
Brand Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Clackamas, ORDecember 29, 2016
Mosaic seems like a nice place to be employed, they do brand representation for a lot of companies I'd like to work with, and the compensation is pretty good. I like how easy the hiring process was, it took a while to receive my equipment though for my actual job. That is likely because of the client in my case though, something to do with a warehouse transfer.
Administrative Technician (Former Employee) –  Garden City, KSDecember 29, 2016
I would recommend it. I enjoyed interacting with the clients. My co-workers were amazing. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing the clients smiling faces.
Support Services Coordinator/QIDP (Former Employee) –  Urbandale, IADecember 27, 2016
Great place to work, management may be good or bad depending on the type of manager you have. Great opportunities for growth in the company.
greay work place
ACCOUNT REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Wellington, FLDecember 22, 2016
A typical day- emails on training materials,greeting customer who come in to be trained or want to know more about samsung.
Learning about Samsung products is awesome being a samsung user so to be a samsung rep was perfect. My team mates are awesome. great to work with and team mgr. great guys an gals.
Most enjoyable is seeing the happy faces of our customers when they understand their Devices.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mosaic. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval