Mosaica Education

Mosaica Education Employer Reviews

Very fun place to work.
Compliance/Admin Asst (Former Employee), Lansing, MIMarch 21, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, decent pay
Cons: premiums were too high for healthcare.
I enjoyed working for Mosaica. Management was easy to get along with and very fair. Co-workers were great. It was like a small family of different races and genders. Everybody got along really well. Employees worked as a team and was always willing to help each other. I learned a lot on this job and was continuing to learn until the company downsized – more... and cut positions. – less
Great work environment.
Regional IT Technician (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 24, 2014
Pros: work independently, expense checks
Cons: constant travel
Working as a field technician gave me the opportunity to work on different projects as well as visit new places and areas. It also allowed me to gain on the job technical skills which are valuable in this field.
Positive place to work
Teacher (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJanuary 23, 2014
This is a great place to work. Teachers are a big part learning. The staff members get along great and are willing to help each other out. Some schools do not have this great of a team.
Great at stating concern but little follow through on corporate level.
Behavior Intervention Specialist/Parent Liaison (Former Employee), Bay City, MIJuly 5, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: company puts profit first
The philosophy of MEI is commendable. The ideal of helping students that have tough home lives so that they can be successful in school and in society is great in theory. It is also hard to live up to this ideal. From my perspective the corporate level is detached from what happens everyday in the schools. They want teachers who are willing to work – more... below district pay levels but do so much more than teachers who have unions. Students are a commodity which brings in state funds. The bottom line is the profit. – less
Not a bad place to work however advancement is difficult
Educational Assistant (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 11, 2013
Pros: job security
Cons: lack of advancement
Work within a classroom environment with students helping them complete and learn academics. The hardest part of the job is accepting that there isn't much room for advancement, the most enjoyable part is watching the joy of the children when they learn something new.
High turnover and shaky culture
Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 16, 2013
Cons: culture, job security, payroll
People are hired/fired/ laid off constantly. There is very little direction and communication across departments. Paychecks were late. Not sure how well schools perform too.
Average Office Job
Office Aide (Former Employee), Lansing, MIOctober 23, 2012
Pros: the experience
Cons: management
Mosaica allowed me to sharpen my skills as far as learning how to operate computer programs & the way I communicate & conduct myself over the phone with potential customers or clients.
Founders are fabulous
National Curriculum Implementation Specialist (Former Employee), ohioAugust 21, 2012
Servicing children in order to prepare them for the future.