Moses Taylor Hospital

Moses Taylor Hospital Employer Reviews

great place to work
Patient access representative (Current Employee), Scranton, PAJune 18, 2014
Pros: every day is different with new challenges and people.
Cons: working nights, weekends and holidays. hospital is open 24/7.
I enjoy my job. I work in both registration and the ER. I see numerous patients a day. I like meeting and giving customer service to a wide variety of cultures. The hardest part of the job is the hours.
Student
Cardiac Student Sonographer (Former Employee), Scranton, PAMay 18, 2014
I had great learning opportunities with knowledgeable mentors.
Supply Chain O.R. Purchasing Coordinator. I (Former Employee), Scranton PAMay 5, 2014
Good place to work. Very friendly staff. An overall good experience working there.
Small community hiospital pediatric assignment
TRAVEL NURSE ASSIGNMENTS (Former Employee), Scranton, PAFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: pediatric assignment. first travel assignment
Cons: small hospital
I worked on a small pediatric unit for 13 weeks. My shift was 11A to 11 P. The unit was censes dependent. It was not a very busy hospital, which led to a lot of down time.
Nice place to work
Scheduling Specialist (Former Employee), Scranton, PAFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: knowledge of different insurance information
Cons: downsizing
I truly enjoyed this job at Moses Taylor. My coworkers were fantastic and we were such a small group that we were more like a small family. I can not really say anything really bad about working for Mosese Tayh.
Wonderful hospital
Dietary aide (Current Employee), Scranton, PAJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: free food and drinks, interacting with patients
Cons: co-workers
A typical day at work was hard, long and rewarding. My co-workers aren't the greatest, but helping people and seeing them smile is the best feeling.
Great People, location and patients
OR INVENTORY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJanuary 9, 2014
This hospital acts like a giant family. everyone is great, foods not bad. Went from non-profit to for-profit which solved a lot of problems but created a whole new level of problems.
Good Employer
Laboratory Technician/ Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Scranton, PANovember 6, 2013
Moses Taylor has a great deal of quality people on the team. When I was there the acquisition by Community Health Services had not transpired, so I cannot say what it would be like working there now.
n/a
Phelbotomist/Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Scranton, PAJuly 30, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
n/a company looking for advancement in which LAYING off employers because a new company bought the hospital
Is making lots of changes
Patient Accounts Cashier (Current Employee), Scranton, PAJune 12, 2013
Coworkers are wonderful management has changed many times
Was a great hospital trashed when chs took over
Rn (Former Employee), Scranton. PaApril 25, 2013
Pros: self scheduling and 12 hour shifts
Cons: disrespectful management, want you to work through lunch while not being paid, ...weird threatening behavior from human resources and all management while to save their o
This was an amazing small community hospital that chs has taken over in the past year .They have destroyed the souls of so many people ..and ruined the quality of the employees and patients lives .The staff ..which was amazing ..are quitting in herds ..due to disrespect of the management .I am sure they will have no problem replacing the employees with – more... new graduates ...good luck to the patients being cared for ..due to all experienced people leaving . – less
Upbeat and fun workplace
Activities Assistant (Former Employee), Scranton, PAApril 23, 2013
My responsibilities included being a key holder and taking on manager responsibilities when no manager was present. Open/close the store, manage the cash drawers along with bank deposits, and Customer service.
Great place with supportive management and friendly co-workers
Inpatient Coder (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMarch 2, 2013
Moses Taylor is a friendly and pleasant environment for the most part. Expectations are high but the staff and managment cooperate with each other to get the job done. Since having been purchased by a 'for profit' company in 2012 there has been many improvements in the structure and inner management of the hospital. It has been rewarding to see and – more... very interesting. – less
Nice place to work
Billing Associate (Former Employee), Scranton, PADecember 31, 2012
Nice place to work if you like sales and working with the puplic.
SUCKS
Head nurse (Current Employee), Scranton paSeptember 21, 2012
Cons: lots
Terrible, absolutely terrible. Dirty, unreliable, uneducated team. Staff could carleess if patient lives or dies.
Great hospital with a busy radiology department
Radiologic Technologist Student (Former Employee), Scranton, PAAugust 20, 2012
The radiology department at Moses Taylor was great to be a part of as a student radiologic tech. I worked alongside of great registered techs and radiologists learning the job of being a registered tech myself. The whole staff fully prepared me to be a part of the workforce.
Review
Nursing assistant/ Lab Technician (Former Employee), Scranton, PAAugust 8, 2012
Pros: very good work environment
Cons: very long hours
A typical day at Moses was very enjoyable to come to work.
I learned alot of dedication and responsible work ethic.
I worked with nice co-workers.
The hardest part of the job there is no hard part.
I loved coming to work at Moses Taylor my co-workers would call me the mayor of Moses.
nice workplace
Medical Records Clerk (Current Employee), Scranton, PAMay 29, 2012
My typical day of work has its ups and down I'm the only one that works on my shift. I have learned alot from working here. I do have a problem with that dayshift has four people working during the day to one at night I think that's unfair because some nights are busier then other.

November 6, 2012

I'm looking for a job and is right for a job and will do 100% at that. I don't understand why people do not do things right. Have applied everywhere for a job and even at the hospital and no responce.

About Moses Taylor Hospital

Moses Taylor Hospital provides emergency, acute, and outpatient health services to the Lackawanna County, Pennsylvania, area. – Read more