Moss Adams LLP

Moss Adams LLP Employee Reviews

Flexible Culture, Great people
Tax Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great office environment, flexible, work life balance
Cons: technical training, not many public clients
There are great people here and its a great working environment. They truly are flexible with your schedule and want you to have a work/life balance.

The technical training is sub-par compared to BIG 4 but then you get more time for yourself. You can advance quickly if you are entrepreneurial and can manage clients.
Highly challenging work
Senior Manager (Current Employee), Bellingham, WANovember 6, 2013
If you are looking for a job that is going to challenge you every single day, then this is the job for you. There are many opportunities to grow and you drive that opportunity. In other words, you don't have to wait for someone to leave at position above you. If you demonstrate the skills and expertise, you will move up.
Great company with work/life balance
Business Experienced Assurance Staff (Current Employee), Rancho Cordova, CASeptember 17, 2013
Public accounting can be rough on work/life balance. However, Moss Adams makes it an initiative to make their employees happy by creating a work/life balance. Great place to work.
Friendly staff, Good culture but no Job security.
Tax Accountant (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 26, 2013
Pros: good working environment
Cons: no job securities
Friendly staff, Good culture, great working environment but no Job security.
I loved working for this company and regret my decision to leave still so many years later.
Internal Services Coordinator (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: large firm, fast paced and ability to work independently at my own pace.
Cons: some managers would not comunicate well, and therefore create unnessasary conflict or micromanagement situation.
I loved working here and had six happy years...
I made the mistake of listening to family n friends and left for more responsibility and new opportunities.
Very busy and fast paced with lots of personalities...
I did very well with this and rather thrived.
I loved the fact that the firm was large and I got to help many people in a day.
Wonderful Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Santa Rosa, CAJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: great company, great people, great leadership
Cons: not a "career" company for admin positions
Moss Adams LLP is a wonderful company to work for. I would advise you that if you are entering this company as an admin that you may not feel as "important" as other positions, but the work/life balance and many perks provided makes up for it.
Moss Adams is a great place to work
Administrative Associate, Health Care (Current Employee), Seattle, WAJuly 16, 2012
Pros: good benefits, flexible working schedule
Cons: for me, not enough opportunities in the administrative arena
For me, there is no typical day. I have to be ready for anything - there are always lots of balls in the air!

The only reason I am considering leaving Moss Adams is that recently my career path has been derailed. I'm not interested in becoming a consultant, but am being steered in that direction. I thrive in the administrative world and prefer staying in that career.
Great
Business Assurance Manager, Senior (Current Employee), Spokane, WAJuly 16, 2012
Challenging and exciting work environment. Great potential for career and professional growth.
Work with intelectuals and company takes care of you
Shared Services Supervisor (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 2, 2012
Pros: accurate work, benefits, intelligent co-workers
Cons: change is slow, partnership politics
Moss Adams is a great place to work. The benefits are very good and you work with other smart people. As a partnership, decision making can take a while, but when a decisoin is made is is always well thought out and all angles are covered.
This company is headed in the wrong direction
Senior Tax Accountant (Former Employee), Various OfficesDecember 3, 2011
Management has shifted its focus during the downturn of the economy to increasing or maintaining profits at any cost. Bonuses were eliminated and promotions were frozen. Project budgets became very unreasonable, staff suggestions were summarily ignored and the working environment (at least in the office I last worked in) was just short of hostile. I would not recommend this employer unless serious changes are made to the way they treat employees.