Moss Point School District Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Substitute Teacher
On call teacher for all subject areas (Current Employee) –  Moss Point,MississippiJune 7, 2015
As a substitute teacher, the workday was on-called. With a master's degree and experience, I received less pay. I also learned the importance of getting and earning teacher certification. My co-workers were very encouraging. The hardest part of the job was being on called when I rather be certified to teach music everyday. The Most enjoyable part of the job was teaching and playing music with the students.
The students are willing to learn and acheive to their highest potential. Teachers are willing to teach and work hard to see growth in the student.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSJune 16, 2014
Working for the Moss Point School District has been a wonderful experience. I have learned a lot about sturcture and time management. Working with parents and students by registration, keeping an account of student present and absent. Managing the office and attending to sick students and I administer medicine. Doing recequistions, making sure all supplies are in the office, and assisting the principal and assistant principal with daily needs.

My co-workers are very important to me. I make sure that their daily needs are meet to help make their jobs eaiser. by running copies, letting them know of all meetings scheduled and by assisting with classroom management.

The job is not a hard job it is a challenging job with multiple task that are needed at one time. but all task are done at the end of the day and I am ready for the next challenge.

The most enjoyable part of this job is the students when you see them excel in everyday task and watch them grow from the first day of school to the first vacation, it is a heart warming feeling.
Pros
Watching the student improve and seeing parents involvement
Cons
disgruntal parents
produtive and fun place to work
Transportation Monitor (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSMay 18, 2014
a fun place to work with positive people to be around great people to work with
Pros
good benefits and off on weekends
Cons
paid monthly
Great hours, Great job, Does not pay very well
HVAC/R Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Moss Point, MSJanuary 31, 2014
7-3:30 job Typically laid back with times where there is a lot to do. I learned about Tracer SC and Aaon systems. Management does not communicate very well, but the job gets done. Hardest part of the job is keeping Co-Workers motivated. The best part of the job is the hours. Mon-Fri 7-3:30 no weekends and no holidays.
Pros
Great Schedule
Cons
Pay
My job with Moss Point School District was a great experience.
Substitute (Former Employee) –  Moss Point, MSSeptember 12, 2013
I learned that a leader cannot lead if there's no one who follows. My co-workers the best.The most enjoyable thing about my job their was that I helped students understand how much their education meant for their lives.