The Manager of Client Services will be responsible for the management of our client implementation & support team and the service delivery of all new and existing clients. S/he will provide a key, customer-facing role in configuring, implementing and supporting our state-of-the-art, cloud-based benefits technology systems. Check out our new BenefitHub application at BenefitHub.com!
The Manager has day to day responsibility for the success of all client implementations and client service support. S/he will be a “working manager”, owning the direct client relationship with “key” strategic clients and at the same time, provide oversight of our clients and be responsible for overall client satisfaction. The manager must have the capability to understand the entire service delivery process and build cases in our enrollment and payroll deduction systems for client groups conducting on-line employee benefit enrollments and billing.This position involves extensive customer interaction. We expect the Manager to be very familiar with project implementation methodologies, benefit systems implementations and large account management.
We are looking for a bright, motivated professional who has extensive personnel management, client relationship experience and client benefit plan configuration in technical benefits software applications. The position requires a self-starter who sets high expectations for themselves and their team and enjoys getting every detail right.
Position: Manager, Client Services
Reports To: VP, Operations
- Directly supervises the Client Implementation & Support Team supporting our SmartEnroll, SmartPay, BenefitHub and SmartSavings products
- Motivates the team to exceed their goals and increase effectiveness, taking ultimate responsibility for the day to day success of Client Service delivery
- Monitors and continually improves team performance to increase process efficiencies and service effectiveness; ultimately ensuring customer service goals and expectations are met.
- Provide consistent and comprehensive status reports and ongoing client analysis to identify and resolve challenges.
- Develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Develop and maintain client issue tracking and communication with client on a regular basis.
- Support the ongoing client relationship and manage customer escalations
- Responsible for the content in our CRM application
- Responsible for meeting our SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Analyze client-defined employee benefit package information and configure enrollment system according to their specific business rules
- Manage Open Enrollment process for clients that have voluntary benefit enrollment services.
- Project Management: Provides leadership, activity planning, coordination and directions to complete the assigned team tasks, produce the required deliverables, track and resolve issues, and meet the relevant project milestones
- Manage multiple priorities, resources and work plans
- Develop repeatable implementation plans with a focus on reduction of costs and/improvement in efficiencies associated with implementation and the creation of replicable methodologies
- Create an environment for teamwork, open communications and ownership required for successful team results
- Serve as a resource in pre-sales efforts
- Take on additional responsibilities as needs dictate
- Bachelor’s degree (or 7+ work experience in exempt leadership positions) required
- 5+ years personnel management (direct reports)
- 5+ years direct customer relationship management in the HR benefits services field.
- 5+ years managing multiple concurrent client implementation projects
- 5+ years experience using payroll and/or benefits applications including: eligibility, enrollment, payroll integration, file exchanges, carrier file exchanges, Microsoft Office products
- Significant, proven expertise in managing large client implementation projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage, motivate, and develop and maintain relationships in a highly complex and fast-changing environment.
- Adept at building consensus on sensitive issues.
- Excellent time management, organizational, and prioritization skills and ability to balance multiple concurrent projects and shifting priorities.
- Strong commitment to accuracy and a high level of attention to detail
- Results-oriented, with a focus on getting the job done.
- Accepts responsibility, is self-motivated and accountable for achieving deadlines and customer satisfaction targets.
Indeed - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard