The Software Developer is a sharp, experienced individual who helps design and develop Motivano’s voluntary benefits and payroll systems, services, and tools. This individual will work on many projects that carry varying responsibilities and will leverage top-notch programming skills to solve complex and interesting problems. The ideal candidate possesses the flexibility to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with rapid technology changes and complex customer demands.
- Write server-side and client-side applications that are robust and scalable.
- Develop prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Translate business requirements into concise and robust programming code.
- Coordinate with others on all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Provide scope, sizing, and estimates time required to complete code. Determines impacts and integration points and may participate in capacity planning.
- Interact with Client Services to resolve customer problems and test software in support of all intended production releases.
- Prepares and updates technical documentation.
- Provide input into product design.
- 2 - 5 years of software development experience.
- Strong C# and .NET programming skills.
- Strong SQL Server experience.
- Knowledge of Middle-Tier integration with technologies such as MVC, Entity Framework, BizTalk, and SOAP/RESTful Web Services
- XML including XSLT experience.
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Complex problem solving, critical thinking, and decision making skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment; high energy and self-motivated.
- Experience with Visual Studio 2010 or higher and Team Foundation Server.
- BS or MS in a related field such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience with MSMQ and other Messaging architectures.
- Experience with BizTalk.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Please submit cover letter with compensation requirements and resume.
Indeed - 22 months ago