EPMG is the #1 Multicultural media partner in the country. Leveraged by top Fortune 500 clients and major agencies, EPMG delivers 360 degrees of planning and buying support for Multicultural print and digital. We are looking for an Account Executive that will be responsible for selling multi-platform advertising solutions including digital and print advertising to an exciting group of clients.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interact, develop, and maintain positive working relationships with agencies and clients.
- Research new business leads and ‘pitch’ for new business.
- Utilize an existing network of industry contacts to generate revenue.
- Prioritizes work, meets deadlines and performs well under demanding timelines and pressure.
- Make independent and effective decisions regarding matters relating directly to sales.
- Applies general business knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Analytical - ability to work in a fast-paced environment utilizing organizational and analytical skills.
- Communication - exceptional communication and presentation skills coupled with the ability to listen and communicate effectively.
- Credibility - success in developing credibility with customers and employees.
- Drive – unrelenting tenacity to deliver results.
- Integrity – operates with the highest levels of integrity and ethics in each of his/her initiatives.
- Judgment - displays willingness to make decisions, exhibits sound and accurate judgment, and makes timely decisions.
- Leadership - inspires and motivates others to perform well and accepts feedback from others.
- Organization - prioritizes work activities efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism – persistence, diplomacy and the knowledge of how to manage within a small company environment.
- Technical - thorough knowledge of sales and a performance-driven mindset leading to the concrete achievements of the organization.
- 3-5 years advertising sales or media agency experience
- Multi-platform (Print / Digital ) advertising sales experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of the multicultural media a plus
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel & PowerPoint