Motorists Insurance Group

Motorists Insurance Group Employer Reviews

I would look elsewheres
Employee (Former Employee), Columbus ohioMay 5, 2014
Pros: employees are good people
Cons: management wears blinders, and shades. see only what they want to see.
Company invoking their VISION by CEO. If you want to insure your wife and family here, look elsewhere. If your spouse is working, she is required to go on her own insurance plan. You will pay two premiums, yours and theirs. Take it from experience, this place is operating on the good ole boys principal.
Many good people to work with. Management and compensation just average.
Clerk (Former Employee), IowaMay 2, 2014
Overall average company to work for. Great for people who already have family working there.
Great people, helpful environment
Web Developer Intern (Current Employee), Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2013
This is a good company to work for. You're almost always busy, but it's manageable. My coworkers are great and can always help me with any questions I have. The hardest part of the job is learning the frameworks and how all of the applications work with it. Once you know how it works, you're good to go.
District Sales manager
District Sales Manager (Current Employee), INApril 13, 2012
Handle relationships with agents within district boundaries. Primarily responsible for underwriting and pricing new commercial business opportunities. Manage profit and loss for the district. Handle all marketing functions to agencies sharing and positioning information from Home Office. Responsible for prospecting new agency relationships to grow our – more... market share. – less