Mount Kisco Medical Group Employee Reviews

Exceptional staff
RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYDecember 28, 2016
I initially spent three years at MKMG right out of college. The staff is amazing, I had only positive experiences with all of the physicians. The management always had our back. It was by far my favorite company to work for, to date. The hardest part of working at MKMG is the volume of patients the practice sees in a day. It is incredibly busy, non-stop. I often had to stay after hours to finish paperwork or return phone calls. The most enjoyable part of the job was spending time with my coworkers, who were all caring, funny, and respectful professionals.
Pros
Great team, fast paced work environment
Cons
Not the greatest health plan
Awful place t work
Charge Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  chappaquaAugust 20, 2016
Poor management. HR does not support employees.

Poorly run company with a poor work environment.

Management has no respect for the employees
Dont walk, RUN
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMay 30, 2016
Doctors are mean and temperamental.
Management does not support you.
Lack of leadership.
Favoritism is obvious.
Mandatory weekends.
Waste of time. Keep looking elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
too many to count
It was a professional family
Molecular Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMay 23, 2016
Everyone in the work environment was very productive and focus. My co-workers were very respectful and fun. I enjoyed to go into work everyday because of the well balance professional and friendly environment. Hardest part of the job was in my personal profession when it came to having to find the source of contaminated DNA.
Pros
co-workers, type of job
Cons
not a lot of working space
Horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMay 15, 2016
Long hours. Mandatory Saturdays with no days off. Mandatory late evenings. Half days that's promised for covering late evenings or Saturdays not guaranteed. Poor management. No team work. Favoritism. Staff scheduled for inservice during lunch period. No job security. Health insurance very expensive.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours, staff burnt out, expensive health insurance, poor management
horrible
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Mt. Kisco, NYMay 10, 2016
Caremount is horrible place to work for. Their managers and thier administration do not stand by their employees. They treat not only their patients but their employees like they are cattle. They overwork you and mangers are constantly degrading you and telling you to work harder nd move faster. They never compliment you or appreciate your hard work. I was a dedicated worker for many years that worked and was very reliable. Once you reach a certain salary they pick on you and look for things to get you fired so they can hire someone to do your job at a cheaper rate. Don't waste your time with this company they are a bunch slave driving non appreciated people.
Pros
Cons
management qnd administration is horrible
Non-employee friendly, terrible work atmosphere
LPN (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMarch 5, 2016
This place is the worst. They are not employee friendly nor patient friendly. This compay is about big business not about delivering quality healthcare to the pts. There are some great doctors, but they are stifled by policy and procedure and not allowed to practice freely. They do pay well but I suspect thats because the turnover is so great, no one stays very long.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Everything else!
Not a great place to work...
Phone Operator/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYDecember 6, 2015
MKMG has grown far too much and the management has gone completely out of control. Supervisors are often hard to reach and unhelpful with no room for advancement. No discounts on doctor's visits or anything, either.
Cons
bad management
Excellent place to work
Registered Nurse- Pain Management (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYNovember 30, 2015
Very professional staff and a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed going to work everyday. The staff are always courteous, respectful and pleasant and the physicians are the best.
Hi volume busy medical practice
RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYOctober 11, 2015
High volume medical practice, with long hours. Very good MD's to work for but high call volumes and excess of patients. Stressful environment at times. Want more with less.
Emerging Health Care Corporation
Supervisory Microbiology (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 8, 2015
This company is very organized but needs Management support and employee feedback systems. Employees are friendly and supportive. Parking is terrible and very inconvenient.
Pros
Organization
Cons
Management / Employee communications
A nice place to work
Medical Insurance Precertification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYSeptember 12, 2015
Great team work between the clerical and the professional staff. I enjoyed helping the patients navigate through their insurance.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Great Doctors and comfortable enviroment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Hudson valley hospitalAugust 17, 2015
A busy office of several great doctors! Learning something new everyday but always helped by the wonderful staff. The hardest part is working late when the doctors are running late but there is always great pride when you leave everyday feeling like you helped someone.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
busy office, not always time for lunches/breaks
as a nurse
Endoscopy Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fishkill,Poughkeepse, Kingston, NYAugust 11, 2015
Typical day starts with getting to work and at work setting up the procedure rooms for Dr, Patient and for the RN. Based on the position that I'm assigned either assisting the Dr during the procedure or providing pre and post operatory care to the Patients. At the end of the day making sure all the documentation and charting is properly done.
I learned how to assist Dr during endoscopy procedures and be able to provide the help when they need.
As managing in my job I Assign the stuff to the right task that need to be completed , provide additional directions to stuff members as required I'm open to question as needed and I don't mind to fulfill the leadership role.
My coworkers, My job require a team work and be able to go through all the stages smoothly, I'm able to rely, depend on and trust them also.
My hardest part of job is, Some times working with different people can be challenging but I can steel get along in professional manner and to be able to use other people strengths and talents.
Most enjoyable part of my job is when I'm able to provide care, assistance and help to those in need.
excellent work environment
ANALYST/INSURANCE CLAIMS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYJune 17, 2015
Great atmosphere, an excellent work environment with strong leadership, co-workers are teamplayers overall great place to work
Pros
benefits are great, flexibility
Cons
no cons that i can think of working here has been a great experience
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Podiatry) (Former Employee) –  Mahopac, NYJune 11, 2015
very fast paced environment with room to grow, great pay to start and benefits but VERY long hours!!!!!! full time employees have an hour lunch and two 15min brakes (really depends on department) since its very fast paced, it was harder to take breaks.
great company
Medical Billing/ Payment Poster (Current Employee) –  Chappaqua, NYJune 5, 2015
love working in medical billing, unfortunately 109 people had to be laid off. MKMG treats everyone with respect and professonalism. They really care about their employees and patients.Customer service is very important to them and also to me.
Pros
employee appreciation luncheon
Cons
no complaints from me
learned a lot
Blue Cross & Blue Shield Insurance Leader (Former Employee) –  Chappaqua Crossings in Chappaqua NYJune 3, 2015
Busy work day of phone calls, follow up, payment posting etc. I learned how to work on different billing systems and how to prioritize what I'm working on. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and worked well with them. The hardest part of my job, was priorities changed constantly making it difficult to complete some tasks.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. They made my job that much more enjoyable.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
strict dress code
Worst Management
Central Scheduling (Current Employee) –  Fishkill, NYApril 10, 2015
Mount Kisco Medical group is very disorganized. Every day is something new, never constant and no one to take responsibility.
Cons
healthcare, no good benefits
great place to work
front desk (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYFebruary 24, 2015
worked front desk for the lab and handled a high volume of patients..was a very pleasent place to work and the staff was pleasent, Loved working with patients on a daily basis.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mount Kisco Medical Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9