Mount Kisco Medical Group Employee Reviews in United States

horrible
Contact Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Mt. Kisco, NYMay 10, 2016
Caremount is horrible place to work for. Their managers and thier administration do not stand by their employees. They treat not only their patients but their employees like they are cattle. They overwork you and mangers are constantly degrading you and telling you to work harder nd move faster. They never compliment you or appreciate your hard work. I was a dedicated worker for many years that worked and was very reliable. Once you reach a certain salary they pick on you and look for things to get you fired so they can hire someone to do your job at a cheaper rate. Don't waste your time with this company they are a bunch slave driving non appreciated people.
Pros
Cons
management qnd administration is horrible
Not a great place to work...
Phone Operator/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Kingston, NYDecember 6, 2015
MKMG has grown far too much and the management has gone completely out of control. Supervisors are often hard to reach and unhelpful with no room for advancement. No discounts on doctor's visits or anything, either.
Cons
bad management
Horrible place to work
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMay 15, 2016
Long hours. Mandatory Saturdays with no days off. Mandatory late evenings. Half days that's promised for covering late evenings or Saturdays not guaranteed. Poor management. No team work. Favoritism. Staff scheduled for inservice during lunch period. No job security. Health insurance very expensive.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Long hours, staff burnt out, expensive health insurance, poor management
Non-employee friendly, terrible work atmosphere
LPN (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMarch 5, 2016
This place is the worst. They are not employee friendly nor patient friendly. This compay is about big business not about delivering quality healthcare to the pts. There are some great doctors, but they are stifled by policy and procedure and not allowed to practice freely. They do pay well but I suspect thats because the turnover is so great, no one stays very long.
Pros
Excellent pay
Cons
Everything else!
Dont walk, RUN
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYMay 30, 2016
Doctors are mean and temperamental.
Management does not support you.
Lack of leadership.
Favoritism is obvious.
Mandatory weekends.
Waste of time. Keep looking elsewhere.
Pros
Cons
too many to count
Emerging Health Care Corporation
Supervisory Microbiology (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYOctober 8, 2015
This company is very organized but needs Management support and employee feedback systems. Employees are friendly and supportive. Parking is terrible and very inconvenient.
Pros
Organization
Cons
Management / Employee communications
fast paced
Medical Assistant (Podiatry) (Former Employee) –  Mahopac, NYJune 11, 2015
very fast paced environment with room to grow, great pay to start and benefits but VERY long hours!!!!!! full time employees have an hour lunch and two 15min brakes (really depends on department) since its very fast paced, it was harder to take breaks.
Hi volume busy medical practice
RN (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYOctober 11, 2015
High volume medical practice, with long hours. Very good MD's to work for but high call volumes and excess of patients. Stressful environment at times. Want more with less.
stable position
Practice Support (Current Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYNovember 17, 2012
A typical day at work is very challenging from checking over 40 people a day which requires a detailed gathering of demographics and insurance information applying to patient and making appointments for those patients. There is a lot to remember in this position regarding insurance and procedures. If a mistake is made it can really effect the patients financial and health. Unfortunately I have only been there for 2 months and I have not found this organization meeting my needs for employment. Hardest part of this position is the lack of team work from staff members to help the patients, the most enjoyable part is seeing all of the newborns.
Pros
health benefit contribution, vacations, job stability
Cons
very stressful, management, long hours
Excellent place to work
Registered Nurse- Pain Management (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYNovember 30, 2015
Very professional staff and a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed going to work everyday. The staff are always courteous, respectful and pleasant and the physicians are the best.
excellent work environment
ANALYST/INSURANCE CLAIMS COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYJune 17, 2015
Great atmosphere, an excellent work environment with strong leadership, co-workers are teamplayers overall great place to work
Pros
benefits are great, flexibility
Cons
no cons that i can think of working here has been a great experience
as a nurse
Endoscopy Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Fishkill,Poughkeepse, Kingston, NYAugust 11, 2015
Typical day starts with getting to work and at work setting up the procedure rooms for Dr, Patient and for the RN. Based on the position that I'm assigned either assisting the Dr during the procedure or providing pre and post operatory care to the Patients. At the end of the day making sure all the documentation and charting is properly done.
I learned how to assist Dr during endoscopy procedures and be able to provide the help when they need.
As managing in my job I Assign the stuff to the right task that need to be completed , provide additional directions to stuff members as required I'm open to question as needed and I don't mind to fulfill the leadership role.
My coworkers, My job require a team work and be able to go through all the stages smoothly, I'm able to rely, depend on and trust them also.
My hardest part of job is, Some times working with different people can be challenging but I can steel get along in professional manner and to be able to use other people strengths and talents.
Most enjoyable part of my job is when I'm able to provide care, assistance and help to those in need.
Well Established Workplace
Accounting Department Internship (Former Employee) –  Chappaqua, NyFebruary 11, 2015
A typical day was always high demanding, there were many new projects every day in an attempt to allow the company more financial stability. My knowledge of Accounting in terms of day to day work as well as more advance accounting. My Microsoft office skills sharpened significantly. Working in this department, sharpen my attention to detail. Management is straight forward, They expect a task to be done with a given time period in an efficient manner. Co-workers are kind and efficient as well. Adapting into this job in the beginning of my employment was difficult but my colleagues quickly helped as i adjusted and became part of the team.
day
Insurance Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Chappaqua, NYJanuary 9, 2015
I currently work on spreadsheets for different denials that I receive and appeal and follow up to get them paid. MKMG can do a better job before the claims go out to avoid most of these denials.
Pros
stable, decent benefits and salary
Cons
micro management, could be run better
unprofessional co workers,long hours
lab (Former Employee) –  mount kiscoNovember 8, 2013
too much work and long hours.management is very stiff not good when you have family because it will take your hours.its not family friendy .
Pros
heathcare, compensation
Cons
unprofessional co worker(bully) long hours
Double standard money making corporation.
patient assistance (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco NYDecember 8, 2014
MKMG. Used to be such a great medical facility. As they progress to take on more and more doctor's. They staff gets overwhelmed, less pay, no bonuses and treated like dirt. They are manipulated by management that needs to be retrained because they are not educated enough in personality. They wonder why staff is not happy, because all Mkmg does is manipulate their staff. They don't care about them and make them feel like they are doing a good job, it's all about the money. That's all they care about. The only ones that get paid well are management and the doctors. It's like a sweat shop. They ridicule their staff and try and make them feel insecure. They want robots. I would never recommend anyone to work here. And i am sure I would not recommend a doctor here.
Cons
management stinks, they need a union or else staff will always be treated like dirt
Great Doctors and comfortable enviroment
LPN (Current Employee) –  Hudson valley hospitalAugust 17, 2015
A busy office of several great doctors! Learning something new everyday but always helped by the wonderful staff. The hardest part is working late when the doctors are running late but there is always great pride when you leave everyday feeling like you helped someone.
Pros
positive environment
Cons
busy office, not always time for lunches/breaks
Former Lab Tech
Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYJanuary 27, 2015
Management was extremely bias and unprofessional. Co-workers act like high school students with workplace cliques. Anyone new to the lab should prepare to be talked about when they leave the room; management involved heavily in unprofessional behavior! No bonus, no tuition, reimbursement, and HORRIBLE health insurance! No dental coverage first year of employment. Horrible place to work, RUN!!
Pros
one hour lunch breaks
Cons
management, co-workers, health insurance, hours
A nice place to work
Medical Insurance Precertification Clerk (Former Employee) –  Mount Kisco, NYSeptember 12, 2015
Great team work between the clerical and the professional staff. I enjoyed helping the patients navigate through their insurance.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
learned a lot
Blue Cross & Blue Shield Insurance Leader (Former Employee) –  Chappaqua Crossings in Chappaqua NYJune 3, 2015
Busy work day of phone calls, follow up, payment posting etc. I learned how to work on different billing systems and how to prioritize what I'm working on. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and worked well with them. The hardest part of my job, was priorities changed constantly making it difficult to complete some tasks.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the people I worked with. They made my job that much more enjoyable.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
strict dress code

2.9