Mount Miguel Covenant Village Employee Reviews

More trust needed However fun work environment
Food Production Manager Retirement Communities, CA (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMarch 22, 2017
It had a friendly atmosphere needs a bit more trust however it was a lot of fun. The residents were very nice I really enjoy this work atmosphere so I would say I really had no bad days I wanted to be more creative with my training wish I could have been allowed to show my great ideas. The most enjoyable times were working the Holidays meeting family seeing the residents smile more I really loved them all.
Productive fun work place
Dining Room Server (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, CaliforniaNovember 14, 2014
Co-workers were hardworking, had excellent personalities, everyone had a great sense of team work. This job taught me better communication skills, getting used to a fast paced environment.
Educational
Fitness Intern (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 18, 2014
I have a lovely experience working with the residents at MMCV and learned so much about geriatric limitations and exercise modifications.
Pros
The Environment.
Cons
Distance
good
SERVER (Former Employee) –  spring valley, CaliforniaNovember 7, 2013
it was a very good place to work but no advancement. very nice residents and grew a bond with every one that walked into the dinning room.
Christian workplace w;/many loyal employees and nice residents.
Facilities Management/Move Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, CASeptember 23, 2013
Busy day with many phone calls and questions from residents and staff. Learned about maintenance in facilities department and sales and marketing as Move Coordinator. Managers are easy to work for and have good communication with staff. Co-workers are loyal and friendly. Hardest part of job was dealing with tight deadlines and the most enjoyable part of job was meeting and helping residents.
Pros
Free Fitness Center
Cons
No healthcare benefits or pension
No opportunity of Advancement
Server/Waitstaff (Former Employee) –  Spring Valley, NVApril 14, 2012
The Job is your basic server position but your costumers are residents of the retirement home. The most i got from this Job is the experience in a restaurant and working with people on a regular basis.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
pay