Mount Olivet Rolling Acres Employee Reviews

Not the best company to work for.
Program Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNDecember 13, 2017
If you like working all the time, this is the job for you. You are overworked, underpaid and under appreciated. Management absolutely sucks and there is no support from anyone in the company! I was working 50+ hours a week but only getting paid for 40. They say the supervisor position is 40 hours flex but you are pretty much mandated to work 24/7. If something comes up, you have to tend to the situation, even if it's at 3am. If staff don't show up for shifts or just quit and leave on you (which they often do), you are to work the shifts because upper management will not help you. Wish I could say something positive about this company but I got nothing.
The work environment
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNNovember 15, 2017
The people I was working with are super chill, they knew what they were doing. When I first started there, they treated me so beautifully with with respect.
The best place to work.
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNNovember 7, 2017
Easy job, amazing people to work with. Overall amazing place to work. Loved having pto based on how much you work. Everyone is treated fairly, and they do their best to accommodate your needs.
Fun helping place
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNSeptember 23, 2017
A typical day involves your clients and helping them as needed to get a fulfillment of many things. Also being able to get to know residents in the best manner possible
Great company overall
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 24, 2017
Plenty of work and room for advancement. Can be stressful and long hours, but rewarding workplace. Make lifelong friends with coworkers. Must be good with people and be patient.
Pros
Shorter work weeks, clients are fun
Cons
Long hours, lower pay, not a lot of breaks
rewarding place to work
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJuly 26, 2017
when your gifts, talents and passion are to work with people who have a variety of developmental or other disabilities, Rolling Acres is a good place to work.
Provides long term service to Developmentally Disabled
Therapeutic Services Program Director (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNJuly 1, 2017
Providing services to individuals who reside in community homes, striving for excellence of services. Located throughout the western suburbs of the Twin Cities
Pros
Individuals who receive services
Cons
Inter company communitcations
Awesome management! Diverse staff, fun environment
Direct Support Professional (Current Employee) –  Victoria, mnFebruary 2, 2017
Diverse staff made for a friendly, team driven work environment. Management does a great job looking out for staff as well as clients. Many different units/homes to work in with a wide variety of hours to choose from.
Making a difference
Program Director (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNFebruary 8, 2016
I applied to MORA in 2011 after being referred to the company by a past employee. I went on their website to find out more information and was impressed that MORA has been providing services for people with disabilities for about 50 years. My journey with MORA began in one of the western group homes as a DSP and since then I have advanced into a management position. MORA stands behind what they say regarding promoting from within and assists employees with furthering their education by offering tuition reimbursement and scholarships. MORA provides extensive training upon hire and also provides numerous trainings on relevant information to keep staff in the know throughout the year. DSP staff, nursing, and management work together to ensure that the client's needs are being met and that client's are living a quality life. I am very happy at MORA and see myself spending many more years with the company. Overall, MORA is a great place to work!
Pros
Friendly environment, supportive coworkers, up to date training, doing work that makes a difference
Cons
Cost of benefits
Good Location
Medical Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJune 17, 2015
I would start my day at 8:30am by unlocking all the doors, then answer phone calls. enter the client's information into the computer. Plus make sure the waiting area stays clean.

I enjoy working with all my co-workers.
Awesome place to work
In-Home Residential Counselor (Former Employee) –  chanhassen, MNNovember 19, 2014
Mount Olivet Rolling Acres was a great place to work, it may have been frustrating some days, but overall working with adults with intellectual disabilities is such a rewarding career!
Pros
Everything!!!
Cons
drive time
Fun and productive career
Residential Counselor (Current Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNFebruary 16, 2014
This is a great company to work for. They are very family orientated and care a lot about there residents and staff. The company brings together great and effective teams to best meet the needs of the residents. The best part of the job is working as a team to assist the residents to have positive and fulfilling days!
Pros
The pros are putting a smile on the residents faces!
Not a very good place to work
RC (Former Employee) –  NYAFebruary 5, 2014
Over worked, less training, too many behaviours, staff is at risk to be hurt by the clients.
What a great location and a fun place to work
Group Home and Campus Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Victoria, MNOctober 12, 2012
This job had a lot of variety, I worked in the kitchen some weeks and out mowing the lawn the next. Working gave me a lot of experience with carpet cleaning and floor care. Also learn how to be more grown-up and be how one should act in a public work place, my lesson was learned after the fact of me being employed. Some lessons are just learned the hard way. I learned mine and will not forget it.
Some of the hardest parts of the job has to be working out-side in the winter and it is snowing. Even then the job was fun and most of all: The job needed to done and needed to be done well! So that's what we did, Well that being said, it was some of the most enjoyable part's of the job also.
Pros
free lunches and good benefits
they say they are faith based.
Direct care Person (Former Employee) –  Chanhassen, MNAugust 20, 2012
The hardest part of this job is thatthe management does not stand behind their staff. Run by a church but not very client/employee friendly.