Mount Sinai Health System

Mount Sinai Health System Employee Reviews

Great org
Social Worker (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2015
Growing hospital with great reputation-- lots of room for growth. Expanding hospital system. Generally, a very good vibe from employees
i love to work and i am very caring with my pateints.
phlebotomy corridnator for Outreach Laboratory (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 19, 2015
Pros: blessed to have a job
Cons: to slow
My day at work is long and very slow I hardly interact with patients because I get so little. I am use to a fast paste environment which I can learn so much more . I am very flexible and I am a team player I can be available for anything .I am also a fast learner and very dedicate person
Fun work and a higher salary
Staff Nurse-SICU (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 15, 2015
Pros: having an hour break, allowed to step out of the hospital on our break
Cons: traveling to and from work
Total care of unstable critical surgical patient
Time management, leech therapy
Always concern of the employees' benefit
Well qualified staff, certified and always ready for any emergency
Frequent exposure to body fluids
Working with young energetic residents
Most Rewarding of all
Administrative Assistant/Temp (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 13, 2015
Pros: Job itself
Cons: None
This is the most rewarding job I have ever had the pleasure of doing. I worked with The Medical Monitoring Program at Mount Sinai Hospital for the World Trade First-Responders the Volunteers and Families. I spoke with people in and around the country, having had some really heartfelt conversations and triumphs. I would do this job everyday of my life I I could. The staff were wonderful to work with.
GREAT PLACE TO WORK
REGIONAL MANAGER (Former Employee), MANHATTAN NYJune 13, 2015
Pros: FUN PLACE TO WORK
Cons: PARKING
ENJOYED WORKING HERE, LEARNT THE INTRICATE ART OF HOME CARE MANAGEMENT VERY SUPPORTIVE UPPER MANAGEMENT, WHO MADE SURE THAT EMPLOYEES WERE WELL EQUIPPED WITH THE EXPERTISE AND KNOWLEDGE TO PROVIDE QUALITY HOME CARE COMPLIANT WITH REGULATORY GUIDELINES AND MD ORDERS. WORKED IN AN UNION ENVIRONMENT, EFFECTIVELY MANAGED TEAM OF NURSES RESPONSIBLE TO QUALITY IMPROVEMENT. PART OF OBQI TEAM. RESPONSIBLE FOR INTERVIEWING AND HIRING OF NURSES, INVOLVED WITH DISCIPLING AS AND WHEN REQUIRED,
great benefits
Registrar Clerk (Current Employee), Astoria, NYJune 11, 2015
I have learned a lot over the last 6 years. I had the opportunity to meet some very amazing people I have worked side by side with mornings, afternoons, and evenings, but I feel it is now time for a new challenge...
good place to work if you could ge hired
Nurse's Aide (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 10, 2015
Pros: they help me to gain lots of experience
I was employed thru an agency as a companion for about 2 1/2 years .the work was fine the people were friendly and I loved to work there and got most of my experience for a job at any health care facility .
productive And great place to work
Patient Financial Counselor (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2015
Pros: great place
Cons: none
Overall, Mount Sinai is a great place to work and the Managers made it a very wonderful experience to work there with> My job consisted of colelctions, verifying ins and making sure all precerts were approved. Had patient sign necessary paperwork for billing.
simple setting
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 31, 2015
Simple setting straight forward the commute was more the hassle of the work place . isolated work space not much interaction
it was a good opportunity
Internship (Former Employee), New York City, NY, USAMay 29, 2015
I did a work course there for a short amount as a dermatology doctors observer to learn more in the medical field which used to be a point of interest to me.
staff friendly
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: good salary
Cons: understaffed.
good place to work staff helpful, can be stressful when understaffed,supervisor are helpful depending on who's working.weekend are great.
Excellent
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 13, 2015
Great place to work! Great location, great officesm, up to date compters. Great food, shopping area, close to home.
Working here for a long time, ver flexible hours and schedule. Great boss.
Medical providers are extremely caring towards their patients
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2015
Extremely fast paced and you learn something new everyday. The medical Providers are always willing to teach their staff and allow them to be more hands on with the patients. I've learned a great deal in regards to vascular disease and how it really affects the human body.
A Good Family Place
Ambulatory Care Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 12, 2015
Pros: It was a small close hospital.
Cons: It was not a full time position.
I enjoy helping patients seek the assistance they require. Whether it was translating information to giving directions when patients would end up on the wrong floors.
Good place to work in.
Technologist (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 11, 2015
Busy work day between work and learning and getting the work experience with friendly co-workers and understanding mangement.
Fast paced environment
ADULT NURSE PRACTITIONER, Cardiology (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 6, 2015
Very fast paced days, slower nights but many admissions. Most people are friendly. Attending physicians are supportive. Medical insurance from the hospital (not 1199) is terrible & overtime pay is terrible.
Excellent place to work
Audit Analyst (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 4, 2015
This is a great place to work. Plenty of room for advancement and training opportunities. To take advantage of the opportunities you must be willing to go outside of your comfort zone.
Culture Diversity
Medical Office Internship (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 2, 2015
I did my medical internship at Mount Sinai it was a very pleasant experience because the staff was very friendly and outgoing. They always help me to stay up to date with new techniques.
asst dir
Assistant Director/Clinical Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 30, 2015
Overall, Sinai is a great work place. I have personall been with the company for a few years now and feel more than ready to move on.
Poor staffing
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 30, 2015
Pros: Good benefits.
Cons: No manager currently.
Poor staffing and managers (manager just resigned). No compassion from any managers. Co-workers are hostile. Poor work environment. They don't replace people that resign so we just end up working short.

1 2 3 4 5

About Mount Sinai Health System

Phishing Alert: We are aware of recent attempts by third parties, posing as representatives of Mount Sinai Health System, to obtain – Read more

Mount Sinai Health System Salaries