Mount Wachusett Community College

Mount Wachusett Community College Employer Reviews

MWCC was an excellent workplace
Media Services, AV-TV Technician (Former Employee), Gardner, MAJune 16, 2014
Pros: flexible hours, free meals, variety of projects
Cons: can't really think of anything
A typical day involved either setting up audio equipment for meetings or presentation,installing new a/v equipment in classrooms,rewiring and cable installation,installing led projectors for use with computer and video equipment.Once a year we did set up of audio outside for the Relay for Life,run audio equipment for graduation and nursing program along – more... with video taping same.The hardest thing I believe was running cable for various projects in the college,including the intercom system and audio studios which entailed somewhere in the vicinity of 5 to 10 miles of audio cable(perhaps more).My boss and coworker was great because he would always ask my input on how to tackle a project and if he had a better idea of how to handle it would always explain why.
Management was strictly hands off on what we were involved with because the job was getting done.The best part of the work was satisfaction of completion and meeting new people and fostering long lasting friendships with a number of very educated people. – less
Excellent employment.
Director- Ms. Dale Sanborn (Current Employee), Fitchburg, MAMay 21, 2014
I greatly enjoy working at MWCC. It is very rewarding to work with ELL adullts who are eager to learn a second language.My co-workers are very professional sharing people. We collaborate in lessons and share materials. I enjoy seeing my students succeed in their endevor.
Enjoyed the Experience
STUDENT (Former Employee), Devens, MANovember 2, 2013
The company has been dismantled. It was full of people just like me with no room for advancement.
Easy-going and educational experience for all involved.
Peer Tutor (Former Employee), Gardner, MAJune 6, 2013
Pros: set your own hourly schedule
Cons: hours based on need from students
Choose your own schedule and subjects as well as locations you wish to tutor at. Program was very well ran and very easy to become a part of. The best part of the job was learning from the students I was tutoring while helping them out with their academic difficulties.
Good working environment.
Workforce Development Instructor (Current Employee), Devens, MAApril 10, 2012
The courses offered are customized to the client's needs and delivery methods are determined by the instructor.