Mountain Medical Employee Reviews

Great Company, Great Opportunity
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTMay 26, 2017
Love this company. You actually have a name and not just another number in the system. Management and leads truly care. You get to learn more than your "job" which betters me as an employee. I love my managers. Asherra (Ashley & Carrera) they try their best to make it fun but at the same time get work done and expect everyone to perform at a high level. I feel they do so much for the company and do a little bit of everything. The doctors are friendly and easy to work with. Proud to say I call my co-workers family.
I had personal and family issues come up and managers worked with me to get shifts covered and was very understanding.
Pros
Benefits, co-workers, family environment
Cons
Raises are few and far between
Nice place
Admin Assistant/ Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 16, 2017
Good company great employees can not complain about this job. If someone's looking for a great place to work .... this place is it look no further this is your new job .
Fun and fast paced environment
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTApril 28, 2017
I absolutely loved working at Mountain Medical. My coworkers and managers at the time were the best to date. I left to go back to school otherwise I would still be with this company.
Pros
Medical benefits, flexible schedules, staff "family", management
Great Company, Great Managemnt
Patient Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Murray, UTApril 28, 2017
This has been such a great company to work for. The doctors are friendly, management is great, most of the employees there are friendly. The physicians are loyal to their employees. Management does what they can to improve processes and make it a fun work environment. I have learned so much and continue to learn more everyday. A lot of the employees have been with the company for a really long time, which says a lot about the company.
Pros
Health Benefits, friendly atmosphere, great management that understands family is first, flexible with schedules
Cons
Some employees are given too many chances.
Nice place to work at
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 19, 2017
A great job for growing , and moving up I learned a lot of bout the medical field. I loved my job at Mountain Medical just wish I lived closer since I4 was always packed.
Very poor management
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTMarch 25, 2017
The two front desk managers are the worst I have ever worked for. They are the definition of how you make your dream job a nightmare. They don't communicate with eachother and then you get in trouble for doing what the other said was ok. Every one else was fun to work with, but avoid working front desk or any clerical position unless there is a recent change with management.
Great employment
Patient Representative (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTOctober 5, 2016
Learned about collections and billing from both insurance and patient perspectives. Learned how take payments from patients via the phone with credit card and check
Very awesome environment the supervisor was very kind and understanding
Payment Poster/Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 23, 2015
A typical day at work was coming in punctual 5 minutes or 10 before the normal shift time. Open all of our zotec programs for all the Physician centers, Vascular centers, Imaging Centers and Idaho centers. In each of these accounts, I learned that as a payment poster we had to navigate through many accounts, do plenty of research on where to post the money and to ensure everything was posted correctly. The hardest part of the job I'd say was dealing with employees gossiping and stressing to me about what someone said about me. I didn't mind because I was there to work. The most enjoyable part would be me being able to listen to the Pandora Radio while doing my work.
Pros
added knowledge, experience and breaks
Cons
management, short staff
Fun and exciting place to work
Tech Aide (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 16, 2015
While working at Mountain Medical i actually liked going to work. I worked as a receptionist, Tech Aide, and Courier. I liked my co-workers and the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mountain Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5