Mountain Medical Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Worst Management
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTJanuary 12, 2017
There are two front desk managers that make their time around one facility and there are two they are "suppose" to manage. Their turn over rate since both have been hired on as managers is the worst I've ever seen. Iasis should really consider that when they make changes to their facility. If they want to keep seeing different faces every month by all means keep them around. They don't train, they don't cover, they don't want to be bothered after they are out of the facility even though a managers job doesn't end until the sign says closed.
Cons
Very awesome environment the supervisor was very kind and understanding
Payment Poster/Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 23, 2015
A typical day at work was coming in punctual 5 minutes or 10 before the normal shift time. Open all of our zotec programs for all the Physician centers, Vascular centers, Imaging Centers and Idaho centers. In each of these accounts, I learned that as a payment poster we had to navigate through many accounts, do plenty of research on where to post the money and to ensure everything was posted correctly. The hardest part of the job I'd say was dealing with employees gossiping and stressing to me about what someone said about me. I didn't mind because I was there to work. The most enjoyable part would be me being able to listen to the Pandora Radio while doing my work.
Pros
added knowledge, experience and breaks
Cons
management, short staff
Fun and exciting place to work
Tech Aide (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 16, 2015
While working at Mountain Medical i actually liked going to work. I worked as a receptionist, Tech Aide, and Courier. I liked my co-workers and the management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mountain Medical. Our community is ready to answer.

Mountain Medical Reviews by Location