Mountain Medical Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Very awesome environment the supervisor was very kind and understanding
Payment Poster/Mail Sorter (Former Employee) –  UtahSeptember 23, 2015
A typical day at work was coming in punctual 5 minutes or 10 before the normal shift time. Open all of our zotec programs for all the Physician centers, Vascular centers, Imaging Centers and Idaho centers. In each of these accounts, I learned that as a payment poster we had to navigate through many accounts, do plenty of research on where to post the money and to ensure everything was posted correctly. The hardest part of the job I'd say was dealing with employees gossiping and stressing to me about what someone said about me. I didn't mind because I was there to work. The most enjoyable part would be me being able to listen to the Pandora Radio while doing my work.
Pros
added knowledge, experience and breaks
Cons
management, short staff
N/a
CMA with Kate T. Queen, MD (Current Employee) –  Clyde, NCAugust 19, 2015
I have enjoyed my experience at their facility. MMA staff articulates great team work and with their teaching, has allowed me to grow tremendously as a professional in this field.
Fun and exciting place to work
Tech Aide (Former Employee) –  Murray, UTAugust 16, 2015
While working at Mountain Medical i actually liked going to work. I worked as a receptionist, Tech Aide, and Courier. I liked my co-workers and the management.
Alright if you are just looking for a job.
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blue Ridge, GAMarch 26, 2015
Management and staff, ok. Just a job Nice CEO. Continue to change computer programs all the time. Hard to keep up. Very busy office.
Pros
Health care, Great christmas parties
Cons
Just a job.
training
Medical Assistant - Internship (Former Employee) –  Clyde, NCMay 19, 2014
this was a training class for completing the medical assisting program. I learned a lot and this was a great experience.
Pros
good place to learn
Cons
didn't have a position when school was done.
Medicine is changing, so is the medical office
Practice Manager (Former Employee) –  Buena Vista, COOctober 29, 2013
My first foray into medicine taught me much about billing, coding and insurance, industries I'd only been involved with from a patient standpoint. This small rural clinic had a lot to learn about budgeting, balancing books, payroll and benefits. It was a good match for 4 years. The business of medicine is changing and it's harder to balance staffing changes and the almighty dollar. Government mandates to install electronic medical records replaced many long time staffers and whatever is saved in personnel is immediately returned to physicians.
Pros
small town doctors, great staff
Cons
greed
professional work environment with positive reinforcements for job proformance
Office Manager, Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deltona FLJuly 29, 2013
My team was trained to be supportive of every aspect of the practice. We were exposed to new technology in the medical field of pain management and gastroenterology. The Doctors were very informative to the staff to make sure each employee understood what type of procedures were offered and how they were administered as well as expected results.
Pros
educational opportunities
Love working with the public
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Deltona, FLJuly 8, 2013
vital signs prep patient to see the Dr / provide documentation / draw blood/ reading lab work / faxing/filing/ answer phones/ setup follow up appointments/ ekg / holter monitor/ o2 sat levels after procedures being preformed. There were no parts of the job i dislike i enjoy being compassionate to people and helping staff complete all jobs neccesary. Very easy to get along with
Pros
free lunches from drug reps
Cons
enjoy working with people