Mountain State Auto Auction

Mountain State Auto Auction Employer Reviews

What a joke!!!
Mechanic (Former Employee), Shinnston, WVSeptember 26, 2013
Pros: pay every week don't have any training/ experience
Cons: management unfair
They do not supply you with the tools you need. They send you to do a job ON the lot an accident happened and they fired me! They do things to the cars to make them money and cost the dealers to not sale them like they should. When they have good trained mechanics they get rid of them for unjust reasons.
Various office work
Auction Clerk (Former Employee), Shinnston, WVJuly 24, 2013
Ran errands, worked auction block on sale days, helped with preparing estate sales.
Working here was your life, perfect for one with no family
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee), Shinnston, WVJanuary 16, 2013
Pros: bonuses
Cons: long hours
I learned how to deal with all aspects of the public, and how to climb the ladder of a multi-million dollar company and how to combat the glass ceiling. The hardest part of the job was not having a life outside of the job and being told how to live my life. The reward of the job came at the end of the sale on Monday when I saw the final sales numbers – more... and knew that I did that, I far exceeded other sales managers who preceded me and I did it by treating all of my clientele in a a fair and honest manner no matter how much their net worth was. – less
users
IT/eCommerce Manager (Former Employee), Shinnston, WVAugust 1, 2012
this company is ful of nice people however the work i did was many long hours with no real reward. i did a very complicated project moving servers and internet feeds from one side of the complex to fhe other only to be let go the day after the project was completed.