Exciting Opportunity with this new and growing Company. Mountain Supply & Service is looking for an Operations Manager at their new location in Windsor, Colorado.
Description of Tasks:
1. Responsible for collecting and verifying the accuracy of time sheets daily.
2. Responsible for scheduling all deliveries.
3. Check incoming inventory for accuracy and quality.
4. Visually check all chemical inventories daily, report any inconsistencies in product and communicate potential customer needs.
5. Responsible for the safety and compliance of driver’s and equipment, including vehicles and trailers.
6. Responsible for answering customer and staff phone calls.
7. Communicate effectively between management, sales, purchasing, and office personnel to deliver excellent customer service.
8. Focus on team building and employee development.
9. Seek to show strong leadership to the team and leverage these relationships to further the goals of the company.
10. Troubleshoot any potential problems in a method that is proactive instead of reactive.
11. Responsible for overall operational efficiency, including but not limited to maintaining inventory levels within budgetary guidelines, ticketing accuracy, developing and maintaining customer relationships.
12. Must maintain accurate inventory counts by weekly cycle counts and multiple complete inventories.
13. Prepare driver’s on-call schedules.
14. Consistently maintain and promote a “Safety First” attitude with all employees.
15. Able to obtain and maintain a DOT medical card.
16. Able to pass all company required physical and drug testing examinations.