Mountain View Hospital

Mountain View Hospital Employee Reviews

Fun enivornement and atmosphere
Surgical Supply Technician (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2015
Pros: great hours
Cons: poor management
Must be able to work well in stressful situations and communicate effectively with doctors and other members of the medical staff. Must maintain all inventoried items and account for all medical supplies. Attention to detail is crucial, failure to do so could mean surgeries getting delayed and/or not completed.
I love Mountain View Hospital. Administration and managers care about their employees. Patients feel comfortable there with the cozy, kind atmosphere.
RN on Senior Behavior Health and Adult (Current Employee), Payson, UTMarch 4, 2015
Pros: beautiful, updated building and grounds, generous with employee benefits and gifts, really care about their employees.
Cons: i was laid off in 2010 after seven years due to budget cuts because of low census. but, hired on again 2 years ago.
Small hospital with homey atmosphere. Everyone is nice, friendly, and work together well as a healthcare team. Staff willing to help one another. I loved going to work there everyday.
Great place
Central Sterile Lead Technician (Current Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 26, 2015
Team work is essential to this job. Typical day consists of a varying number of surgeries that once completed the instruments are to be washed, disinfected, lubricated, and sterilized in an organized and timely matter. The schedule varies from day to day depending on when the last surgeon has completed his work for the day.
Fun warm atmosphere
Health Unit Coordinator Preceptorship (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2015
great people to work with, helpful trainers. delicious choices in cafeteria. clean.
Generally good
Medical Lab Technician (Former Employee), Madras, ORDecember 24, 2014
Nothing special but meets the health care needs of the community.
Productive and entertaining work place.
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2014
Pros: sufficient breaks
Mountain View staff and management were very friendly and professional. I would be happy to join the Mountain View team. I had a great experience during my student rotation and am extremely grateful for the learning experience. During my rotation, I learned much more than I expected to and now have a whole new prospective on working in the healthcare setting.
Fun and productive palce to work, i stayed busy
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDOctober 12, 2014
Pros: work envornment
Cons: moving up in the company
I worked as the first CMA in this office, I assisted front and back office. I assisted checking in patients, checking them out, collecting payments, billing/ coding, filling and scanning in patient information. I helped administration with daily work sheets, payout accounts, billing, insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, I performed most of the medical record transcripts, worked back office assisting with patient care with nurse and phycians needs, prepping rooms, blood draws, injections, calling patients and pharmacy, patient referrals and pre authorizations,
Straight forward work in a dynamic environment
Emergency Room Volunteer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2014
The typical work day consisted of medical emergencies in which I would assist the nurses with anything they needed. The main aspect of this job I liked were the nurses; they kept an upbeat attitude despite the stressful environment.
On call, courrier
Courier (Current Employee), Payson, UTSeptember 25, 2014
Pros: easy
I drove prescription drugs from hospital to hospital. Very good company. I was on call. I got a call about twice a week. I got about 40 dollars per run.
fun and exciting
psychiatric technician (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 8, 2014
loved being able to help people. on a typical day you have more or less 16 people to take care of. it is a very busy high energy setting. i think the hardest part of the job is finding the balance between the busy and the caring.
caring about what you do
Housekeeping/Ambassador (Current Employee), Mountain View, las vegas,nvJanuary 5, 2014
Cleaning patients rooms, making them feel good about themselves.
Lot of customer service, Get along great with co-workers. also nurses ,etc.
Very fun place to work
Hospital Supply Technician (Former Employee), Payson, UTNovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no manager support
I loved this job. One of my most enjoyable jobs. Relaxed enviromant.
Productive in my learning, great place to work
Dietary Aid (Former Employee), Payson, UTOctober 11, 2013
I loved working at the hospital. I was there 6 years and I loved every minute of it. The people there are amazing.
Great co-workers and very good at teaching new things.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Payson, UTOctober 1, 2013
Pros: the work was always their.
Cons: once agien worked graveyards.
Taking care of patients while they stayed at the hospital with their daily care. How to work with others. Management way good to help the best they could.
RN. Part time.
Charge RN (Former Employee), GadsdenSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: facility laid out nicely for treatment.
Cons: not so clean. could be updated. pay is low.
Treats child, adolescents as well as geriatric. Staff are qualified and comfortable in their positions. Keeps a safe environment. An overall good place to work if you like psychiatry. Pay could be better due to speciality facility. Benefits could be much better. Has stood the test of time. Works with Etowah county Court system as well as with CED MHC.
nice place to work
respiratory therapist (Former Employee), las vegas nvAugust 7, 2013
Pros: i like working with people
Cons: i didn't like the way thing were run
I was working in the icu,ccu,med surg.,and in the ER doing ekgs,abgs,vent care, and bedside pfts.
Hard working nurses with good attitudes
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2013
Pros: strong nurses, new facility
Cons: high stress
A good place to work but would like a little more flexibility. Looking for a little change of pace. Would only leave if I found a job that would be a good fit.
One of the Best in Las Vegas
RN (Former Employee), Med-surg floorMay 29, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers, pleasant work environment.
Worked at Mountain View for a short time only. I was compelled to leave due to pressing family issues. Would enjoy returning to work there.
A simple, deadline oriented job.
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2013
Pros: working alone, self managing, ability to multitask personal life while completing work.
Cons: lack of job security, low hours.
Working as a night shift HIM tech is a relatively simple position, requiring only a quick mind, an eye for detail, and fast hands.
The typical day involves finding and organizing all of the necessary charts, processing them, and then securing them for shipment.
The department itself is quiet, and polite, mostly because working nights you are working solo. Which means no workplace drama and only rare interactions with your boss.
The job itself is not hard, but it is is rushed, and requires good time management. The most important part is meeting the quotas and deadlines, everything else is cake.
I found the job calming, because it was easy to think while performing repetitive tasks.
Great Job but no advancement opportunities
Plant Operations (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALApril 12, 2013
Great job but no advancement opportunities, Very low pay, Great co-workers, the best part of the job is knowing your improving the lives of the patients while there staying in the hospital we maintain
Industry