Mountain View Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

More one on one with Dementia and behavorial Gero patients
Gero Psych Nurse (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTMarch 9, 2016
Generally had one to two patients per nurse, reviewed their medications, administered and did assessments. Dealt with difficult behavior at times. Learned non-threatening approaches to irritated patients, deescalating. Management was supportive. Co-workers were great, worked well as a team. Hardest part of the job was working with nurses and Psych doctor that didn't understand geriatric population and common issues over psych issues. I enjoyed the one on one with the patients.
Pros
More one on one with geriatric patients with behaviors
Cons
Work was based on Census, sometimes didn't have work.
Good place to work and a place you can call a real worth job experience
Health Information Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 4, 2015
One of the best hospital to work here in Nevada, from compensation to benefits they are one of the best!! I love this place, nice people, Health information Management Director through co-worker very pleasant and easy to work with. I definetely recommend this place to work!!!
I love working for the hospital
Case Manager Register nurse (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 18, 2016
It has been a good experience working with ortho patients. I love the staff that I work with. Now I work with discharge planning and help them to get the level of care they need to function at home.
Pros
Helping people get the help they need
Productive and fast paced
Pain Clinic Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 25, 2016
A very caring environment for their cliental and their worker-bees. A rewarding experience with lots of room to grow. They care deeply for everyone that walks through their doors.
Nice place to work
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMay 5, 2016
I enjoyed my time there, I just had an issue with management in my own department but overall they are some really awesome people.
Pros
Built in Cafeteria and Gym.
Cons
Crowded, and growing too fast.
great place
Medical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 18, 2016
the lab is laid back, the hardest part of the job is the lack of personnel. the equipment is fairly new, and they are constantly trying new procedures.
Great work enviorment
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 26, 2015
Mountain is a wonderful place to work, with great techs, doctors and management. Everyone is looking out for each-other and helping out. Patients are the best part of the day. Helping someone out and seeing how appreciative they can be of the care they receive.
Pros
Great enviornment, team work, wonderful caring managment
amazing place to work.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDMarch 2, 2016
amazing place to work needs some work in other departments but the one i was in was great. had to quit because had to relocate.
A simple, deadline oriented job.
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2013
Working as a night shift HIM tech is a relatively simple position, requiring only a quick mind, an eye for detail, and fast hands.
The typical day involves finding and organizing all of the necessary charts, processing them, and then securing them for shipment.
The department itself is quiet, and polite, mostly because working nights you are working solo. Which means no workplace drama and only rare interactions with your boss.
The job itself is not hard, but it is is rushed, and requires good time management. The most important part is meeting the quotas and deadlines, everything else is cake.
I found the job calming, because it was easy to think while performing repetitive tasks.
Pros
working alone, self managing, ability to multitask personal life while completing work.
Cons
lack of job security, low hours.
RN (ER -Direct Observation Unit) (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 5, 2015
I enjoy every single day I work. Allow improvement, personal growth and development. Co-workers and medical staff support each other.
housekeeping
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 19, 2015
it was good job nice people every understanding, supervisors were great to get along with. Very nice co-workers. Very helpful and treated me very well.
I loved working in a "family" type environment. I enjoyed my job completely.
Payroll Coordinator / Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Payson, UTAugust 23, 2015
I absolutely loved both positions I worked in at Mountain View Hospital. The only down side to either of the positions I worked in during my employment at Mountain View Hospital was that both positions were removed from the facility to a consolidated corporate location. I was offered to move to either new location, but because of family situations, I was not willing to move for either one.
I love Mountain View Hospital. Administration and managers care about their employees. Patients feel comfortable there with the cozy, kind atmosphere.
RN on Senior Behavior Health and Adult (Current Employee) –  Payson, UTMarch 4, 2015
Small hospital with homey atmosphere. Everyone is nice, friendly, and work together well as a healthcare team. Staff willing to help one another. I loved going to work there everyday.
Pros
beautiful, updated building and grounds, generous with employee benefits and gifts, really care about their employees.
Cons
i was laid off in 2010 after seven years due to budget cuts because of low census. but, hired on again 2 years ago.
Fun enivornement and atmosphere
Surgical Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2015
Must be able to work well in stressful situations and communicate effectively with doctors and other members of the medical staff. Must maintain all inventoried items and account for all medical supplies. Attention to detail is crucial, failure to do so could mean surgeries getting delayed and/or not completed.
Pros
great hours
Cons
poor management
Productive and entertaining work place.
Phlebotomy Tech (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 11, 2014
Mountain View staff and management were very friendly and professional. I would be happy to join the Mountain View team. I had a great experience during my student rotation and am extremely grateful for the learning experience. During my rotation, I learned much more than I expected to and now have a whole new prospective on working in the healthcare setting.
Pros
sufficient breaks
good place
Anesthesia Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 5, 2015
good place to work for and don't have to take call for anesthesia techs would like to work for this facility again best place in town
RN. Part time.
Charge RN (Former Employee) –  GadsdenSeptember 14, 2013
Treats child, adolescents as well as geriatric. Staff are qualified and comfortable in their positions. Keeps a safe environment. An overall good place to work if you like psychiatry. Pay could be better due to speciality facility. Benefits could be much better. Has stood the test of time. Works with Etowah county Court system as well as with CED MHC.
Pros
facility laid out nicely for treatment.
Cons
not so clean. could be updated. pay is low.
Extremely busy for-profit acute care facilty.
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2013
The facilty gives adequate patient care. The staffing for patient care was not a top priority which made it difficult for the staff caring for patients. Coworkers and management was overall very dedicated however the corporate expectations made it difficult to give high quality care.
Pros
good facilty to work for. very competive wages.
Cons
less than desirable nurse to patient ratios.
Fun and productive palce to work, i stayed busy
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDOctober 12, 2014
I worked as the first CMA in this office, I assisted front and back office. I assisted checking in patients, checking them out, collecting payments, billing/ coding, filling and scanning in patient information. I helped administration with daily work sheets, payout accounts, billing, insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, I performed most of the medical record transcripts, worked back office assisting with patient care with nurse and phycians needs, prepping rooms, blood draws, injections, calling patients and pharmacy, patient referrals and pre authorizations,
Pros
work envornment
Cons
moving up in the company
sad company to work for.
Environmental Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 27, 2015
Very hard work ,which I didn't mind doing the work, but they have no compassion for their worker, never seen such a bad ran company.
Pros
nothing
Cons
bearly got brakes

4.3