Mountain View Hospital

Mountain View Hospital Employer Reviews

Straight forward work in a dynamic environment
Emergency Room Volunteer (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 1, 2014
The typical work day consisted of medical emergencies in which I would assist the nurses with anything they needed. The main aspect of this job I liked were the nurses; they kept an upbeat attitude despite the stressful environment.
fun and exciting
psychiatric technician (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAApril 8, 2014
loved being able to help people. on a typical day you have more or less 16 people to take care of. it is a very busy high energy setting. i think the hardest part of the job is finding the balance between the busy and the caring.
caring about what you do
Housekeeping/Ambassador (Current Employee), Mountain View, las vegas,nvJanuary 5, 2014
Cleaning patients rooms, making them feel good about themselves.
Lot of customer service, Get along great with co-workers. also nurses ,etc.
Very fun place to work
Hospital Supply Technician (Former Employee), Payson, UTNovember 4, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no manager support
I loved this job. One of my most enjoyable jobs. Relaxed enviromant.
Productive in my learning, great place to work
Dietary Aid (Former Employee), Payson, UTOctober 11, 2013
I loved working at the hospital. I was there 6 years and I loved every minute of it. The people there are amazing.
Great co-workers and very good at teaching new things.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Payson, UTOctober 1, 2013
Pros: the work was always their.
Cons: once agien worked graveyards.
Taking care of patients while they stayed at the hospital with their daily care. How to work with others. Management way good to help the best they could.
RN. Part time.
Charge RN (Former Employee), GadsdenSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: facility laid out nicely for treatment.
Cons: not so clean. could be updated. pay is low.
Treats child, adolescents as well as geriatric. Staff are qualified and comfortable in their positions. Keeps a safe environment. An overall good place to work if you like psychiatry. Pay could be better due to speciality facility. Benefits could be much better. Has stood the test of time. Works with Etowah county Court system as well as with CED MHC.
nice place to work
respiratory therapist (Former Employee), las vegas nvAugust 7, 2013
Pros: i like working with people
Cons: i didn't like the way thing were run
I was working in the icu,ccu,med surg.,and in the ER doing ekgs,abgs,vent care, and bedside pfts.
Hard working nurses with good attitudes
RN Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 14, 2013
Pros: strong nurses, new facility
Cons: high stress
A good place to work but would like a little more flexibility. Looking for a little change of pace. Would only leave if I found a job that would be a good fit.
One of the Best in Las Vegas
RN (Former Employee), Med-surg floorMay 29, 2013
Pros: nice co-workers, pleasant work environment.
Worked at Mountain View for a short time only. I was compelled to leave due to pressing family issues. Would enjoy returning to work there.
A simple, deadline oriented job.
Health Information Management Technician (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 20, 2013
Pros: working alone, self managing, ability to multitask personal life while completing work.
Cons: lack of job security, low hours.
Working as a night shift HIM tech is a relatively simple position, requiring only a quick mind, an eye for detail, and fast hands.
The typical day involves finding and organizing all of the necessary charts, processing them, and then securing them for shipment.
The department itself is quiet, and polite, mostly because working nights you are working – more... solo. Which means no workplace drama and only rare interactions with your boss.
The job itself is not hard, but it is is rushed, and requires good time management. The most important part is meeting the quotas and deadlines, everything else is cake.
I found the job calming, because it was easy to think while performing repetitive tasks. – less
Great Job but no advancement opportunities
Plant Operations (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALApril 12, 2013
Great job but no advancement opportunities, Very low pay, Great co-workers, the best part of the job is knowing your improving the lives of the patients while there staying in the hospital we maintain
Extremely busy for-profit acute care facilty.
Nursing Supervisor (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 26, 2013
Pros: good facilty to work for. very competive wages.
Cons: less than desirable nurse to patient ratios.
The facilty gives adequate patient care. The staffing for patient care was not a top priority which made it difficult for the staff caring for patients. Coworkers and management was overall very dedicated however the corporate expectations made it difficult to give high quality care.
supply chain director
Supply Chain Director / Coordinator / Engineering (Former Employee), Payson, UTMarch 17, 2013
i love working for this hopsital. i miss it dearly
i was a supply chain director for the hospital
politics was the hardest part of this job
good place to start working for
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Madras, ORJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: great job
Cons: limited hours available on call
good, They were willing to start me out with no experience and train me.
Great hospital.
LPN (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDNovember 6, 2012
I worked in many departments and gained lots of experience at Mountain View. The coworkers were great and the hospital was generous with its employees.
Fun coworkers
Laboratory Assistant/Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Payson, UTOctober 15, 2012
I love working with my coworkers! I have learned a lot from them. We have a lot of fun at work while still being able to complete our responsibilities. I love the atmoshere and everything about it!
Mt View Hospital
Clinical Staff Nurse Progressive Care Unit (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NvAugust 16, 2012
The fast paced ever changing environment was a learning experience. My co-workers were supportive and helpful.
Fun place to work
CT and Radiology technician (Current Employee), Payson, UTJuly 27, 2012
Pros: some times i get free lunch
Cons: often i had to work during my lunch break.
This work place feels like home away from home. We have a tight nit group of employees, we joke, pull pranks and treat each other like families. We have a very comfortable lounge and TV. We all help each other so that our work can get done quickly. We understand our patience is our reason for being here. I take my job and my friendship with my co worker – more... very seriously. – less
always moving with multiple projects.
kitchen staff/ dishwasher (Former Employee), Madras, OregonFebruary 23, 2012
Pros: great benefits, company activites, your opinion is very valued by the company.
Cons: getting dirty, bosses that are strict.
I liked working there but alot to remember when it comes to working in the kitchen and after a year it wasn't for me.