Mountain West Medical Center Employee Review

View all Mountain West Medical Center reviews

Constantly using my critically thinking skills
Director of Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Tooele, UTOctober 13, 2012
As the Risk Manager and Patient Safety Officer each day is unpredictable always busy and at times extremely challenging (I like challenging makes my job more interesting and I get to use my critical thinking skills). I have learned so much of how the internal aspect of a hospital functions-so much more to it than meets the naked eye. Co-workers-I work well as a team player and am able to remain objective no matter the issue(s) at hand. Some co-workers are a little more difficult to work with but I try to continuously improve my communication skills and various approaches unique to that particular co-worker. Hardest part of my job-Trying to make co-workers and employees be accountable for their actions, not point fingers at others or make excuses but to follow through and find the root of the problem so a solution can be made. When a patient, family member, or friend call and compliment the staff on what a good job the staff and the whole hospital did; very rewarding.
Pros
work with legal counsel, family oriented, flexible
Cons
culture

Other Mountain West Medical Center Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work!
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Tooele, UTFebruary 21, 2018
Great Place to Work! They work to make a great environment, positive culture and fair work place.

Lots of great people, managers and fun activities.
Mwmc
Linen/Trash Tech (Former Employee) –  Tooele, UTJanuary 23, 2018
The job was very challenging at times but well worth the challenge. Mondays were the hardest of the week but the rest of the week was busy but not stressful.