Are You Interested in an Exciting Career in the Fitness Industry?
Mountainside Fitness is the largest locally owned Health Club chain in Arizona. We are looking for new team players for our Scottsdale location at 116th Street and Shea Blvd. If you have a great personality, a commitment to service and crave a fun and exciting work environment, then Mountainside is the place for you. Full time benefits include insurance, free fitness membership, and much more. Great part-time benefits, too!
Attend to the needs of members and guests, providing excellent and friendly customer service by:
1. Checking in all who enter the club, greeting them by name with smile.
2. Maintaining an adequate supply of towels.
3. Assisting members with equipment usage
4. Scheduling tanning, massage and assessment appointments
6. Ringing in purchases for clothing, tanning, leagues & misc.items
7. Providing answers to general questions from members & guests and/or seek out an answer in a prompt manner.
8. General cleaning and maintenance of work areas and facility.
A. Must be at least 18 years or older.
B. Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
C. Must be able to maneuver throughout the club and equipment.
D. Provide basic equipment assistance.
E. Demonstrate competence in the operation of basic office equipment: phone, fax machine, computer, copy machine, cash register, etc.
F. Consistently complete simple mathematics functions.
G. Demonstrate responsibility, dependability and consistency in: arriving on time, attending meetings, completing assigned tasks and communicating all concerns and messages to managers.
H. Possess problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
I. Demonstrate self-motivating and self-directed behavior such as seeking out additional duties.
J. Ability to communicate effectively with managers, co-workers and members.