MountainView Hospital

MountainView Hospital Employee Reviews

Therapeutic facility with acute and long-term units.
Therapist (Current Employee), Gadsden, ALMarch 19, 2015
Pros: friendly, lunch with co-workers.
Cons: difficult to take time for breaks, difficult to leave on time at the end of twelve hour shifts.
Wonderful and friendly place to work with opportunities to expand professionally and develop personally while serving individuals and the community.
I have great experience in taking care of people.
EKG TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVFebruary 14, 2015
Pros: i enjoyed every position and experience.
Cons: it was difficult when you are raising three children.
I have taken care of my mother with lung cancer until she passed, approximately three years. I also took care of my Aunt until she passed, approximately four years. I have a medical background, working for a urologist for thirteen years and a cardiologist for four years. I have been an EKG Tech in a very busy county hospital.
I also have experience with the general public when I worked as assistant City Clerk for the City of Coral Springs for six years and the police department for two years.
Always a pleasure to be at work with such great staff.
phlebotomist (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 24, 2014
Pros: varied shifts, great pto
Cons: not always a full staff, but sometimes that's how you get great at what you do.
The doctors and nurses at Mountainview were always on top of not only taking care of their patients, but also ensuring that their staff was taken care of. I've never worked for such a caring, compassionate group of people. The most enjoyable part of my job, was that I learned something different everyday. The hardest part would be leaving. The memories I have of Mountainview Hospital will last me a lifetime.
Professional environment
Executive Administrative Asst. to VP of Quality (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2014
Pros: hospital week activities, bbqs every summer
Worked closely with the VP of Quality in all aspects. Was responsible for the policies & procedures processes and loved doing it. After being in the commercial real estate field for many years, I was given this fantastic opportunity to start over in the medical field. We had 13 ladies in the department and I helped every single one of them - I would say the the hardest part of the job was sometimes not being recognized in the dept. I had the respect of the Directors, Administrators and physicians and learned a lot including medical terminology and internal processes.
Fun workplace
Patient Sitter (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVDecember 30, 2012
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: non
Excellent hospital..The best hospital in Las Vegas. Co workers are willing to work with you and help you in a lot of way. We take care of our patients
Great Location, very accessible, working conditions could be a lot better.
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVSeptember 13, 2012
Frequently over worked. Minimal Management support. Generally co-worker's are good, but they too, are over worked. No pt./ nurse ratio's, so quality of care not always at peak. Hardest part of job is not being able to give each patient the time they deserved because of patient load and no support, along with pressure not to have overtime when paperworks not complete. Best part of the job is when you can actually have the time to give the quality of care that you became a nurse to give. Unfortunately, it doesn't happen very often.
Profits # 1, safe patient care somewhere. down on the list with employee appreciation and satisfaction.
Preop/Phase II recovery RN (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2012
Pros: it's in las vegas, excellent caring staff
Cons: horrible management, unsafe for patients, poor staffing, bullying doctors, mediocre wages, staff not appreciated.
This hospital is one of the worst places I have ever worked. Their practice is to stuff as many patients as they can in the hospital whether there is sufficient staff to care for these patients or not. I have witnessed first hand how dangerous these practices are. The administration allows their doctors to disrespect the patients and the nursing staff. I do not recommend this place to anyone who truly believe in patient safety.

About MountainView Hospital

MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of – Read more