MountainView Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

enjoyed the people on med surg
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 20, 2015
my co workers were great, a lot of paper work, you learn a lot working on med surg but they could pay more. they focus a lot on the numbers and patient satisfaction.
Productive workplace
RN Staff Nurse - Telemetry Unit (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 18, 2015
Typically, busy day is observed to this hospital. Learned time management skills and to broaden nursing skills. Management is okay some support system is noted and co-workers are somewhat helpful. The hardest part of this job is the nurse-patient ratio.
Great learning experience
Nurse Assistant/Excel Student (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 6, 2014
I was only here for a semester and I enjoyed being here. I definitely learned a lot here.
Immediate department has an amazing team that I am grateful to work with
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 24, 2014
The immediate pre-op department is an amazing department with great team players. Our immdeiate charge nurse is one of the greatest thet I have had the pleasure of working with. The hardest part of the job is the politics associated with working for a small hospital in a small town.
Pros
amazing teamwork
Cons
under-staffed department
Good staff
LAB ASSISTANT/ ER POINT OF CARE TECH (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 8, 2014
I have learned a lot of skills by this postion that was created for me
Pros
staff is willing to go over and beond
Cons
job is to far from my son
Learning Environment.
Intensive Care Unit Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMFebruary 2, 2014
I loved working in this unit. It was my first job out of RN school and my fellow nurses taught me so much. I had a 1 to 4 patient load depending on the acuity level. Management was great!
Pros
staff was wonderful. team work.
Cons
short breaks
Small yet busy
MT (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 26, 2014
You will definitely learn a lot at this small hospital. You become pretty well rounded because they have to utilized you in all ways but because of how busy it also is you become very skilled in all those areas as well.
Terrible place! Treat people horrible! Always have job openings because they can't retain staff!
Former (Former Employee) –  FormerDecember 27, 2013
Worse place I have ever worked! Don't do it! They are prejudice. Give low quality care. Treat employees like dirt. It is a for profit facility that could care less about humanity .
Pros
good food in cafeteria
Cons
poor management. allow prejudice behaviors .
Productive Great Place To Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 1, 2013
Great Place to work. Awesome coworkers great benefits!.

I had a great time working at this company. I was able to learn a lot about the medical field while working for mountain view.
benefits
Short term job
Administrative Assistant to the CQO (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMNovember 15, 2013
Great Company
Great Pay
Great Benefits
Somewhat unstructured
Pros
discounted lunches and great medical coverage and incentives
Cons
somewhat unstructured for a newly created position
bad
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Not very much positive to say about this facility. Their motto is work you until you drop and not compensate you for it. About the only positive is that you are never short hours.
employees were very helpful and a nice working environment
Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Norton, VAMay 10, 2012
My work at Mountain View Regional Medical Center was a clinical experience or internship. I learned many things while working there, such as using portable x-ray machine, computer systems such as PACS, Mckeeson, and AGFA. My co-workers were very helpful and I learned many things from them such as helping and performing CT exams.
Is a alright place to work kept me busy and moving.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMApril 9, 2012
I was a CNA, I worked 12hr shifts on the Med/Surg unit, I learnd a lot by working their. Management was Good, helped out others in need. the co-workers were friendly, I enjoyed working with the Nurses. The hardest part of the Job is watching the patients pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying busy, and I got the excercise i needed.
Pros
learnig new things, staying busy.
Cons
low pay rate.
Great
Wound Care Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMMarch 29, 2012
Friendly staff, healthy working environment, keeps you busy. I thought it was an overall good experience