MountainView Regional Medical Center Employee Reviews

Amazing place
Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 31, 2017
Awesome administration and a great place to work. They have established a lot of committees that focus on patient outcomes and satisfaction. A very diverse workplace with the opportunity to advance. Tuition reimbursement available. Most challenging is staffing issues, as with most healthcare settings today. But, overall this is a great place to work!!!!!!!
Pros
excellent benefits
Cons
nursing shortage at times
Were Customer Service is Key
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 31, 2017
Were Customer Service is key, we strive everyday to provide quality care to all our patients. With out the people in our community we would not be sucessful.
Great place to work and grow!
Physician Practices Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 6, 2017
Expectations are high, but goals are fair and achievable. Management is solid. Co-workers are competent and high performers. Nothing hard about the job, except one does work hard at MVRMC. Most enjoyable part of the job is expectations are high and successes are the rewards.
great place to work
Admitting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMJanuary 5, 2017
They are a good company to work for. They have great benefits and work really well with the employees. They offer training as well. The employer is great.
Excellent place to work
Remote Order Entry Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMDecember 13, 2016
Best training I have received in many years, The supervisor is qualified and fair. The management is accessible and pleasant. I wish it was closer to my family in Texas
Pros
life work balance
Bad place to work/orthopedics
Former employee (Former Employee) –  New MexicoJuly 26, 2016
This place is horrible. The management is so unprofessional. The staff in general lacks patient care with the exception of the providers and few office staff members. They are rude to patients and spend their time looking for wrong in people instead of doing their job.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Rudeness, short lunches, unprofessional front office staff and management.
Everyone was professional, respectful, and fun to work with except management
Front Staff (Former Employee) –  OrthopedicsOctober 21, 2015
Enjoyed going to work everyday because it was interesting and fun as well as overwhelming which in a way made the day go by fast. There was a lot to learn and the medical assistants and doctor's were always up for teaching the front. Enjoyed working with all my co-workers except management. Management was never there on time or around when we needed them. I felt like I could not speak up because when I did I would get scolded like if I was a child. The manager was very unprofessional and rude at times even with the patients. He was only nice when we did things his way and said what he wanted us to say and when we did not agree then we were the bad employees. Working at the front was very stressful and tense because of management. Very bad experience as well as disappointing since Mountain View is said to have higher standards and the employees and patients best interest at heart.
Pros
had weekends off
Cons
management
enjoyed the people on med surg
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 20, 2015
my co workers were great, a lot of paper work, you learn a lot working on med surg but they could pay more. they focus a lot on the numbers and patient satisfaction.
Productive workplace
RN Staff Nurse - Telemetry Unit (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 18, 2015
Typically, busy day is observed to this hospital. Learned time management skills and to broaden nursing skills. Management is okay some support system is noted and co-workers are somewhat helpful. The hardest part of this job is the nurse-patient ratio.
Great learning experience
Nurse Assistant/Excel Student (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMOctober 6, 2014
I was only here for a semester and I enjoyed being here. I definitely learned a lot here.
Immediate department has an amazing team that I am grateful to work with
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMAugust 24, 2014
The immediate pre-op department is an amazing department with great team players. Our immdeiate charge nurse is one of the greatest thet I have had the pleasure of working with. The hardest part of the job is the politics associated with working for a small hospital in a small town.
Pros
Amazing teamwork
Cons
Under-staffed department
Good staff
LAB ASSISTANT/ ER POINT OF CARE TECH (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJune 8, 2014
I have learned a lot of skills by this postion that was created for me
Pros
STAFF IS WILLING TO GO OVER AND BEOND
Cons
JOB IS TO FAR FROM MY SON
Learning Environment.
Intensive Care Unit Nurse, RN (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMFebruary 2, 2014
I loved working in this unit. It was my first job out of RN school and my fellow nurses taught me so much. I had a 1 to 4 patient load depending on the acuity level. Management was great!
Pros
staff was wonderful. team work.
Cons
short breaks
Small yet busy
MT (Current Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMJanuary 26, 2014
You will definitely learn a lot at this small hospital. You become pretty well rounded because they have to utilized you in all ways but because of how busy it also is you become very skilled in all those areas as well.
Terrible place! Treat people horrible! Always have job openings because they can't retain staff!
Former (Former Employee) –  FormerDecember 27, 2013
Worse place I have ever worked! Don't do it! They are prejudice. Give low quality care. Treat employees like dirt. It is a for profit facility that could care less about humanity .
Pros
Good food in cafeteria
Cons
Poor management. Allow prejudice behaviors .
Productive Great Place To Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CADecember 1, 2013
Great Place to work. Awesome coworkers great benefits!.

I had a great time working at this company. I was able to learn a lot about the medical field while working for mountain view.
Benefits
Short term job
Administrative Assistant to the CQO (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMNovember 15, 2013
Great Company
Great Pay
Great Benefits
Somewhat unstructured
Pros
Discounted Lunches and Great Medical coverage and Incentives
Cons
Somewhat unstructured for a newly created position
bad
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Not very much positive to say about this facility. Their motto is work you until you drop and not compensate you for it. About the only positive is that you are never short hours.
employees were very helpful and a nice working environment
Student Internship (Former Employee) –  Norton, VAMay 10, 2012
My work at Mountain View Regional Medical Center was a clinical experience or internship. I learned many things while working there, such as using portable x-ray machine, computer systems such as PACS, Mckeeson, and AGFA. My co-workers were very helpful and I learned many things from them such as helping and performing CT exams.
Is a alright place to work kept me busy and moving.
CNA (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NMApril 9, 2012
I was a CNA, I worked 12hr shifts on the Med/Surg unit, I learnd a lot by working their. Management was Good, helped out others in need. the co-workers were friendly, I enjoyed working with the Nurses. The hardest part of the Job is watching the patients pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying busy, and I got the excercise i needed.
Pros
learnig new things, staying busy.
Cons
low pay rate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MountainView Regional Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

MountainView Regional Medical Center Reviews by Location