MountainView Regional Medical Center

MountainView Regional Medical Center Employer Reviews

Learning Environment.
Intensive Care Unit Nurse, RN (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMFebruary 2, 2014
Pros: staff was wonderful. team work.
Cons: short breaks
I loved working in this unit. It was my first job out of RN school and my fellow nurses taught me so much. I had a 1 to 4 patient load depending on the acuity level. Management was great!
Small yet busy
MT (Current Employee), Las Cruces, NMJanuary 26, 2014
You will definitely learn a lot at this small hospital. You become pretty well rounded because they have to utilized you in all ways but because of how busy it also is you become very skilled in all those areas as well.
Terrible place! Treat people horrible! Always have job openings because they can't retain staff!
Former (Former Employee), FormerDecember 27, 2013
Pros: good food in cafeteria
Cons: poor management. allow prejudice behaviors .
Worse place I have ever worked! Don't do it! They are prejudice. Give low quality care. Treat employees like dirt. It is a for profit facility that could care less about humanity .
Productive Great Place To Work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Mountain View, CADecember 1, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: long hours
Great Place to work. Awesome coworkers great benefits!.

I had a great time working at this company. I was able to learn a lot about the medical field while working for mountain view.
Short term job
Administrative Assistant to the CQO (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMNovember 15, 2013
Pros: discounted lunches and great medical coverage and incentives
Cons: somewhat unstructured for a newly created position
Great Company
Great Pay
Great Benefits
Somewhat unstructured
bad
Certified Surgical Technologist (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAJanuary 28, 2013
Not very much positive to say about this facility. Their motto is work you until you drop and not compensate you for it. About the only positive is that you are never short hours.
employees were very helpful and a nice working environment
Student Internship (Former Employee), Norton, VAMay 10, 2012
My work at Mountain View Regional Medical Center was a clinical experience or internship. I learned many things while working there, such as using portable x-ray machine, computer systems such as PACS, Mckeeson, and AGFA. My co-workers were very helpful and I learned many things from them such as helping and performing CT exams.
Is a alright place to work kept me busy and moving.
CNA (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMApril 9, 2012
Pros: learnig new things, staying busy.
Cons: low pay rate.
I was a CNA, I worked 12hr shifts on the Med/Surg unit, I learnd a lot by working their. Management was Good, helped out others in need. the co-workers were friendly, I enjoyed working with the Nurses. The hardest part of the Job is watching the patients pass away. The most enjoyable part of the job was staying busy, and I got the excercise i needed.
Great
Wound Care Volunteer (Former Employee), Las Cruces, NMMarch 29, 2012
Friendly staff, healthy working environment, keeps you busy. I thought it was an overall good experience