Summary: Responsible for the software creation, coding and unit test execution, including the creation of test plan and review/design of software using C/C++ programming language. Works with cross-functional project teams to provide an excellent level of customer satisfaction by performing the following duties.
- Perform software coding in a Movimento proprietary C like language called eScript
- Analyze and interpret specifications and extract requirements.
- Research, design, and write new software programs.
- Perform testing on new programs and resolve any issues.
- Develop existing software programs further through modifications.
- Work with colleagues to clarify or resolve issues and develop designs.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Write operational procedure documentation as technical author.
- Maintain systems by monitoring and correcting software defects.
- Consult with customers/colleagues concerning the maintenance and performance of software.
- Travel to customer and/or supplier locations to support job duties as needed.
- Demonstrate professional behavior and actions consistent with company values.
- Assist customers who require immediate and/or emergency services by going above and beyond to ensure completion in a timely and successful manner.
- Work with customer-dedicated teams to support job activities, including working onsite at customer locations as often as necessary.
- BSEE, BSCE or similar
- Familiar with a variety of automotive concepts, practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of automotive networks/architecture including CAN protocol
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under very tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Desired 2-3 years of relevant experience desired
A technology driven company, Movimento is the world’s leader in vehicle and systems knowledge management, software updates and...